Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Not Getting Married in Paris, Marriage Venue is Actually in Florence
By nidhi tewari | May 16, 2014 4:34 PM EST
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are planning to get wed on May 24 but the venue is still kept a secret. According to recent reports by US Weekly magazine, the wedding venue could actually be in Italy and not Paris, as speculated earlier by many publications. The Web site is reporting that Kim and Kanye have been super secretive about their wedding plans and not even the members of the family or the guests are aware about all the details.
The 33-year-old reality star and her rapper husband have not told anyone about their marriage plans. According to a recent report by usmagazine.com, the couple will tie the knot in Florence, Italy and not France.
"Kim and Kanye have told all guests different info. No one knows all of the details," a source close to the magazine revealed. Kim also held a pre-bridal shower in Parisian theme some time back. The bride-to-be wore a white dress and the ceremony was reportedly attended by Kanye's relatives too.
Kim has also tried lot of wedding gowns for her third wedding but it is still not sure what exactly is she going to wear. Kim's previous designer of the wedding gowns Vera Wang believes that she has confidence in Kim's choice.
"I think it will be a momentous fashion statement. I think that for a bride it's about how you feel most confident and that's the most important thing. I'd like to see Kim wear whatever really, really makes her happy," Vang revealed to the Web site some time back.
Kim has also been working on getting fit and toned up before her D-Day. The mommy to North West is leaving no stone unturned to dress up in her best and look great on her wedding nuptials. She even posted a selfie of herself after the work out where Kim revealed her absolutely toned abs, flat stomach and taut arms. Read more about it here.
Paris of Florence, whatever be the venue for the wedding, Kim has urged her fans on Twitter not to believe in anything until they hear from her. "That's its! Unless you hear it from us please don't believe nonsense!" the reality star tweeted on May 7.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 21, 2014: A Party For Hope And Wyatt Affects Liam’s Pride In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1 Teaser Video: ‘What’s Coming Next’
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- ‘True Blood’ Final Episode Thank You: Watch Sookie Ask Whether God Made Us All, Find Out Why 'True Blood' Is Ending [VIDEO]
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch