Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Not Getting Married in Paris, Marriage Venue is Actually in Florence
By nidhi tewari | May 16, 2014 4:34 PM EST
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are planning to get wed on May 24 but the venue is still kept a secret. According to recent reports by US Weekly magazine, the wedding venue could actually be in Italy and not Paris, as speculated earlier by many publications. The Web site is reporting that Kim and Kanye have been super secretive about their wedding plans and not even the members of the family or the guests are aware about all the details.
The 33-year-old reality star and her rapper husband have not told anyone about their marriage plans. According to a recent report by usmagazine.com, the couple will tie the knot in Florence, Italy and not France.
"Kim and Kanye have told all guests different info. No one knows all of the details," a source close to the magazine revealed. Kim also held a pre-bridal shower in Parisian theme some time back. The bride-to-be wore a white dress and the ceremony was reportedly attended by Kanye's relatives too.
Kim has also tried lot of wedding gowns for her third wedding but it is still not sure what exactly is she going to wear. Kim's previous designer of the wedding gowns Vera Wang believes that she has confidence in Kim's choice.
"I think it will be a momentous fashion statement. I think that for a bride it's about how you feel most confident and that's the most important thing. I'd like to see Kim wear whatever really, really makes her happy," Vang revealed to the Web site some time back.
Kim has also been working on getting fit and toned up before her D-Day. The mommy to North West is leaving no stone unturned to dress up in her best and look great on her wedding nuptials. She even posted a selfie of herself after the work out where Kim revealed her absolutely toned abs, flat stomach and taut arms. Read more about it here.
Paris of Florence, whatever be the venue for the wedding, Kim has urged her fans on Twitter not to believe in anything until they hear from her. "That's its! Unless you hear it from us please don't believe nonsense!" the reality star tweeted on May 7.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles