Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Not Getting Married in Paris, Marriage Venue is Actually in Florence
By nidhi tewari | May 16, 2014 4:34 PM EST
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are planning to get wed on May 24 but the venue is still kept a secret. According to recent reports by US Weekly magazine, the wedding venue could actually be in Italy and not Paris, as speculated earlier by many publications. The Web site is reporting that Kim and Kanye have been super secretive about their wedding plans and not even the members of the family or the guests are aware about all the details.
The 33-year-old reality star and her rapper husband have not told anyone about their marriage plans. According to a recent report by usmagazine.com, the couple will tie the knot in Florence, Italy and not France.
"Kim and Kanye have told all guests different info. No one knows all of the details," a source close to the magazine revealed. Kim also held a pre-bridal shower in Parisian theme some time back. The bride-to-be wore a white dress and the ceremony was reportedly attended by Kanye's relatives too.
Kim has also tried lot of wedding gowns for her third wedding but it is still not sure what exactly is she going to wear. Kim's previous designer of the wedding gowns Vera Wang believes that she has confidence in Kim's choice.
"I think it will be a momentous fashion statement. I think that for a bride it's about how you feel most confident and that's the most important thing. I'd like to see Kim wear whatever really, really makes her happy," Vang revealed to the Web site some time back.
Kim has also been working on getting fit and toned up before her D-Day. The mommy to North West is leaving no stone unturned to dress up in her best and look great on her wedding nuptials. She even posted a selfie of herself after the work out where Kim revealed her absolutely toned abs, flat stomach and taut arms. Read more about it here.
Paris of Florence, whatever be the venue for the wedding, Kim has urged her fans on Twitter not to believe in anything until they hear from her. "That's its! Unless you hear it from us please don't believe nonsense!" the reality star tweeted on May 7.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]