Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Not Getting Married in Paris, Marriage Venue is Actually in Florence
By nidhi tewari | May 16, 2014 4:34 PM EST
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are planning to get wed on May 24 but the venue is still kept a secret. According to recent reports by US Weekly magazine, the wedding venue could actually be in Italy and not Paris, as speculated earlier by many publications. The Web site is reporting that Kim and Kanye have been super secretive about their wedding plans and not even the members of the family or the guests are aware about all the details.
The 33-year-old reality star and her rapper husband have not told anyone about their marriage plans. According to a recent report by usmagazine.com, the couple will tie the knot in Florence, Italy and not France.
"Kim and Kanye have told all guests different info. No one knows all of the details," a source close to the magazine revealed. Kim also held a pre-bridal shower in Parisian theme some time back. The bride-to-be wore a white dress and the ceremony was reportedly attended by Kanye's relatives too.
Kim has also tried lot of wedding gowns for her third wedding but it is still not sure what exactly is she going to wear. Kim's previous designer of the wedding gowns Vera Wang believes that she has confidence in Kim's choice.
"I think it will be a momentous fashion statement. I think that for a bride it's about how you feel most confident and that's the most important thing. I'd like to see Kim wear whatever really, really makes her happy," Vang revealed to the Web site some time back.
Kim has also been working on getting fit and toned up before her D-Day. The mommy to North West is leaving no stone unturned to dress up in her best and look great on her wedding nuptials. She even posted a selfie of herself after the work out where Kim revealed her absolutely toned abs, flat stomach and taut arms. Read more about it here.
Paris of Florence, whatever be the venue for the wedding, Kim has urged her fans on Twitter not to believe in anything until they hear from her. "That's its! Unless you hear it from us please don't believe nonsense!" the reality star tweeted on May 7.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks