Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Not Getting Married in Paris, Marriage Venue is Actually in Florence
By nidhi tewari | May 16, 2014 4:34 PM EST
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are planning to get wed on May 24 but the venue is still kept a secret. According to recent reports by US Weekly magazine, the wedding venue could actually be in Italy and not Paris, as speculated earlier by many publications. The Web site is reporting that Kim and Kanye have been super secretive about their wedding plans and not even the members of the family or the guests are aware about all the details.
The 33-year-old reality star and her rapper husband have not told anyone about their marriage plans. According to a recent report by usmagazine.com, the couple will tie the knot in Florence, Italy and not France.
"Kim and Kanye have told all guests different info. No one knows all of the details," a source close to the magazine revealed. Kim also held a pre-bridal shower in Parisian theme some time back. The bride-to-be wore a white dress and the ceremony was reportedly attended by Kanye's relatives too.
Kim has also tried lot of wedding gowns for her third wedding but it is still not sure what exactly is she going to wear. Kim's previous designer of the wedding gowns Vera Wang believes that she has confidence in Kim's choice.
"I think it will be a momentous fashion statement. I think that for a bride it's about how you feel most confident and that's the most important thing. I'd like to see Kim wear whatever really, really makes her happy," Vang revealed to the Web site some time back.
Kim has also been working on getting fit and toned up before her D-Day. The mommy to North West is leaving no stone unturned to dress up in her best and look great on her wedding nuptials. She even posted a selfie of herself after the work out where Kim revealed her absolutely toned abs, flat stomach and taut arms. Read more about it here.
Paris of Florence, whatever be the venue for the wedding, Kim has urged her fans on Twitter not to believe in anything until they hear from her. "That's its! Unless you hear it from us please don't believe nonsense!" the reality star tweeted on May 7.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM