Kylie Jenner, Willow and Jaden Smith Under the Influence of a Cult, Miley Cyrus to Blame
By charmaine corne clutton | May 16, 2014 4:21 PM EST
Teenagers nowadays are really experimental when it comes to new experiences and adventures. Add that to the fact that teens nowadays are also easily swayed by things they see on the TV, in this case, things they read from books!
According to a report by Perez Hilton, some of the most famous teenagers nowadays, namely, Kylie Jenner, Willow and Jaden Smith are now part of a cult.
The rumour spread after Moises Arias, also the infamous 20-year old guy 13-year old Willow Smith was pictured in bed with, got them the controversial reading material.
Despite bringing the impressionable teens the reading material, according to the news site, it was Miley Cyrus who first showed them the teachings of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh, also known as Osho. After being exposed to such literature, the impressionable teens have since then taken a liking to the philosophy of the cult leader.
According further to Perez Hilton, the cult is called the "Orgonite Society." One source close to the teens speculates about the teens' affinity to the guru's teaching by saying:
"Because they are vulnerable and looking for something to believe in, they find the cult's ideals intriguing."
Apparently, it is Jaden and Willow who are more engrossed in the cult teachings. The source says that: "Jaden has really dived headfirst into this radical movement. He thinks he is a 'philosopher' and Willow is just as into it."
Osho, the philosopher who has gained a huge international following, is known to have radical teachings. The guru maintains a free and open minded stance when it comes to sex-thereby dubbing him as a sex guru.
Other controversial teachings of the guru include his bigoted stance against homosexuality, claiming that such people are not even human beings.
"Members of his cult were convicted of a bioterror attack after infecting 751 people in Dalles with salmonella," revealed the source further to Perez Hilton.
The teens have displayed their keen interest for the cult by posting "orgonite" emblems in their Instagram and Twitter accounts. Could this be the new craze of teenagers nowadays? Moreover, who is to blame for this eerie influence, Miley Cyrus or Moises Arias?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Melanoma Could Be Caused By Ageing Genes; Best Diet For Anti-Ageing; Celebrities Who Have Aged Gracefully
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate