Kylie Jenner, Willow and Jaden Smith Under the Influence of a Cult, Miley Cyrus to Blame
By charmaine corne clutton | May 16, 2014 4:21 PM EST
Teenagers nowadays are really experimental when it comes to new experiences and adventures. Add that to the fact that teens nowadays are also easily swayed by things they see on the TV, in this case, things they read from books!
According to a report by Perez Hilton, some of the most famous teenagers nowadays, namely, Kylie Jenner, Willow and Jaden Smith are now part of a cult.
The rumour spread after Moises Arias, also the infamous 20-year old guy 13-year old Willow Smith was pictured in bed with, got them the controversial reading material.
Despite bringing the impressionable teens the reading material, according to the news site, it was Miley Cyrus who first showed them the teachings of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh, also known as Osho. After being exposed to such literature, the impressionable teens have since then taken a liking to the philosophy of the cult leader.
According further to Perez Hilton, the cult is called the "Orgonite Society." One source close to the teens speculates about the teens' affinity to the guru's teaching by saying:
"Because they are vulnerable and looking for something to believe in, they find the cult's ideals intriguing."
Apparently, it is Jaden and Willow who are more engrossed in the cult teachings. The source says that: "Jaden has really dived headfirst into this radical movement. He thinks he is a 'philosopher' and Willow is just as into it."
Osho, the philosopher who has gained a huge international following, is known to have radical teachings. The guru maintains a free and open minded stance when it comes to sex-thereby dubbing him as a sex guru.
Other controversial teachings of the guru include his bigoted stance against homosexuality, claiming that such people are not even human beings.
"Members of his cult were convicted of a bioterror attack after infecting 751 people in Dalles with salmonella," revealed the source further to Perez Hilton.
The teens have displayed their keen interest for the cult by posting "orgonite" emblems in their Instagram and Twitter accounts. Could this be the new craze of teenagers nowadays? Moreover, who is to blame for this eerie influence, Miley Cyrus or Moises Arias?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Oct. 20-24 Spoilers: An ‘Unexpected Visitor’ Changes Everything For Sami Plus Updates On Salemites
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage