'The Originals' Season 2 Spoilers: Klaus to Meet His New Witch Enemy, Lenore
By Jenalyn Villamarin | May 16, 2014 4:16 PM EST
The finale episode of "The Originals" Season 1 gave the fans a preview of what will go down when the CW spinoff series returns for Season 2. The presence of the witches will continue to bother Klaus (Joseph Morgan) and in addition to his witch mother Esther resurrected, the Original hybrid will be meeting his new witch enemy named Lenore.
According to the E!News Spoiler Chat report, Lenore will be introduced in Season 2, Episode 3 as Klaus' new foe, a "salt-of-the Earth" witch. The WetPaint report further noted that another character is set to make an appearance in the brand new season and his name is Kaleb.
Just like Lenore, Kaleb is not a big fan of the Mikaelson family. There is a possibility that these two new characters will be joining forces since they have the Original hybrid as the common enemy.
"The Originals" Season 2 will also be introducing a "beautiful, soulful and edgy rocker girl" named Gia. New Orleans' music scene made Gia head to the French Quarter but it is still unknown if the new character is a vampire, werewolf, witch or just a human being.
The finale episode showed the return of the Mikaelson family members beginning with Mikael (Sebastian Roché), Rebekah (Claire Holt) and the resurrected Esther and Finn Mikaelson. Executive producer Julie Plec teased in an interview with Entertainment Weekly that Rebekah's appearance is not the last but the storyline on the baby and Aunt Beks will not be the main focus in "The Originals" Season 2.
The executive producer further teased that there is a possibility for Kol Mikaelson (Nathaniel Buzolic) to appear to make the family reunion happen. "Although he's probably not the one the brothers would want to see back any more than Finn given that when he died, they mourned him for all of 7 minutes because of his axe to grind," Julie Plec shared.
Another storyline that the fans can look forward to in "The Originals" Season 2 is Klaus' bloodline and the executive producer teased that the brand new season will kick off with werewolf occupation. "Francesca thinks she's in charge and has been actually carrying on making rules and exiling vampires and doing all kinds of nasty things, so the first thing on the table is of course going to have to be revenge. And then if and when that's completed, the question is what becomes of those wolves?" Julie Plec explained.
Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) will be playing a big role in Season 2 as well since she is now a hybrid. EP Julie Plec shared that the viewers will see if Jackson (Nathan Parsons) or Oliver (Chase Coleman) steps in to take the Alpha role or Hayley will still find her way to be the wolf pack's queen.
More Articles to Read:
From 'Teen Wolf' to 'The Originals' Cast: Daniel Sharman Joins Season 2 of the CW Spinoff Series as New French Quarter Witch Named Kaleb - [READ]
'The Originals' Episode 22 'From a Cradle to a Grave' Recap/Spoilers: A Family Reunion Set to Happen, Terrifying Characters Return - [READ]
'The Originals' Episode 21 'The Battle of New Orleans' Recap/Spoilers: The Real Enemy Appears, Who is She? - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2: Jessica Talks After Her Shocking Elimination
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes