'The Originals' Season 2 Spoilers: Klaus to Meet His New Witch Enemy, Lenore
By Jenalyn Villamarin | May 16, 2014 4:16 PM EST
The finale episode of "The Originals" Season 1 gave the fans a preview of what will go down when the CW spinoff series returns for Season 2. The presence of the witches will continue to bother Klaus (Joseph Morgan) and in addition to his witch mother Esther resurrected, the Original hybrid will be meeting his new witch enemy named Lenore.
According to the E!News Spoiler Chat report, Lenore will be introduced in Season 2, Episode 3 as Klaus' new foe, a "salt-of-the Earth" witch. The WetPaint report further noted that another character is set to make an appearance in the brand new season and his name is Kaleb.
Just like Lenore, Kaleb is not a big fan of the Mikaelson family. There is a possibility that these two new characters will be joining forces since they have the Original hybrid as the common enemy.
"The Originals" Season 2 will also be introducing a "beautiful, soulful and edgy rocker girl" named Gia. New Orleans' music scene made Gia head to the French Quarter but it is still unknown if the new character is a vampire, werewolf, witch or just a human being.
The finale episode showed the return of the Mikaelson family members beginning with Mikael (Sebastian Roché), Rebekah (Claire Holt) and the resurrected Esther and Finn Mikaelson. Executive producer Julie Plec teased in an interview with Entertainment Weekly that Rebekah's appearance is not the last but the storyline on the baby and Aunt Beks will not be the main focus in "The Originals" Season 2.
The executive producer further teased that there is a possibility for Kol Mikaelson (Nathaniel Buzolic) to appear to make the family reunion happen. "Although he's probably not the one the brothers would want to see back any more than Finn given that when he died, they mourned him for all of 7 minutes because of his axe to grind," Julie Plec shared.
Another storyline that the fans can look forward to in "The Originals" Season 2 is Klaus' bloodline and the executive producer teased that the brand new season will kick off with werewolf occupation. "Francesca thinks she's in charge and has been actually carrying on making rules and exiling vampires and doing all kinds of nasty things, so the first thing on the table is of course going to have to be revenge. And then if and when that's completed, the question is what becomes of those wolves?" Julie Plec explained.
Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) will be playing a big role in Season 2 as well since she is now a hybrid. EP Julie Plec shared that the viewers will see if Jackson (Nathan Parsons) or Oliver (Chase Coleman) steps in to take the Alpha role or Hayley will still find her way to be the wolf pack's queen.
More Articles to Read:
From 'Teen Wolf' to 'The Originals' Cast: Daniel Sharman Joins Season 2 of the CW Spinoff Series as New French Quarter Witch Named Kaleb - [READ]
'The Originals' Episode 22 'From a Cradle to a Grave' Recap/Spoilers: A Family Reunion Set to Happen, Terrifying Characters Return - [READ]
'The Originals' Episode 21 'The Battle of New Orleans' Recap/Spoilers: The Real Enemy Appears, Who is She? - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- NVIDIA Shield Gaming Tablet with Tegra K1 SoC Reported to be Released on July 29
- BlackBerry Passport Video Leak, Release Date, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate [Watch YouTube Clip] --Reports
- Iphone 6 Release Date Fast -Approaching, Reuse and Recycle Program Now in Australia