'The Originals' Season 2 Spoilers: Klaus to Meet His New Witch Enemy, Lenore
By Jenalyn Villamarin | May 16, 2014 4:16 PM EST
The finale episode of "The Originals" Season 1 gave the fans a preview of what will go down when the CW spinoff series returns for Season 2. The presence of the witches will continue to bother Klaus (Joseph Morgan) and in addition to his witch mother Esther resurrected, the Original hybrid will be meeting his new witch enemy named Lenore.
According to the E!News Spoiler Chat report, Lenore will be introduced in Season 2, Episode 3 as Klaus' new foe, a "salt-of-the Earth" witch. The WetPaint report further noted that another character is set to make an appearance in the brand new season and his name is Kaleb.
Just like Lenore, Kaleb is not a big fan of the Mikaelson family. There is a possibility that these two new characters will be joining forces since they have the Original hybrid as the common enemy.
"The Originals" Season 2 will also be introducing a "beautiful, soulful and edgy rocker girl" named Gia. New Orleans' music scene made Gia head to the French Quarter but it is still unknown if the new character is a vampire, werewolf, witch or just a human being.
The finale episode showed the return of the Mikaelson family members beginning with Mikael (Sebastian Roché), Rebekah (Claire Holt) and the resurrected Esther and Finn Mikaelson. Executive producer Julie Plec teased in an interview with Entertainment Weekly that Rebekah's appearance is not the last but the storyline on the baby and Aunt Beks will not be the main focus in "The Originals" Season 2.
The executive producer further teased that there is a possibility for Kol Mikaelson (Nathaniel Buzolic) to appear to make the family reunion happen. "Although he's probably not the one the brothers would want to see back any more than Finn given that when he died, they mourned him for all of 7 minutes because of his axe to grind," Julie Plec shared.
Another storyline that the fans can look forward to in "The Originals" Season 2 is Klaus' bloodline and the executive producer teased that the brand new season will kick off with werewolf occupation. "Francesca thinks she's in charge and has been actually carrying on making rules and exiling vampires and doing all kinds of nasty things, so the first thing on the table is of course going to have to be revenge. And then if and when that's completed, the question is what becomes of those wolves?" Julie Plec explained.
Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) will be playing a big role in Season 2 as well since she is now a hybrid. EP Julie Plec shared that the viewers will see if Jackson (Nathan Parsons) or Oliver (Chase Coleman) steps in to take the Alpha role or Hayley will still find her way to be the wolf pack's queen.
More Articles to Read:
From 'Teen Wolf' to 'The Originals' Cast: Daniel Sharman Joins Season 2 of the CW Spinoff Series as New French Quarter Witch Named Kaleb - [READ]
'The Originals' Episode 22 'From a Cradle to a Grave' Recap/Spoilers: A Family Reunion Set to Happen, Terrifying Characters Return - [READ]
'The Originals' Episode 21 'The Battle of New Orleans' Recap/Spoilers: The Real Enemy Appears, Who is She? - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Kylie Jenner Shamed for Range Rover Boasts
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Exits DWTS For Jennifer Lopez --- Reports
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Taking a Time Off in August Amidst Miscarriage & Adopting a Child Claims
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools