Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Relationship Controversies: Truth Behind Songstress’ Pregnancy and Miscarriage Report Revealed
By jaskiran kaur | May 16, 2014 3:50 PM EST
Jelena may have been over, but controversies and rumours about the former couple continue to flood internet. According to the latest update, Songstress Selena Gomez once got pregnant with ex-boyfriend Justin Bieber's child and suffered miscarriage. But the truth is the report is just a hoax as nothing like this ever happened.
On May 14, Hollywood Life reported claims made by In Touch magazine. The Web site notes that according to the magazine, Selena Gomez got pregnant with Justin Bieber's baby in 2012. The report claims that she miscarried the child and "nothing in her life has been the same since."
It is said that even though it wasn't a planned child she felt "ready" because she was so in love with him. She thought that this was a "sign" telling her that "she and Justin should be together forever."
As per the report, Justin wasn't happy with the news and his reaction reportedly "crushed" Selena Gomez.
Daily Mail notes that Justin Bieber wasn't ready to be a father and he was "shell-shocked" when Selena Gomez broke the pregnancy news to him.
He reportedly got "spooked" and his team felt that a baby at this time could hamper his reputation.
Unfortunately, just two months after getting pregnant Selena lost her baby, claimed the magazine.
Later in the day, Selena Gomez's spokesperson responded to the report making the rounds and the claims about singer star's alleged pregnancy. Songstress' rep shunned down all the rumours and said the report was "100% fictional," according to Us Weekly.
Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber have been dating each other on and off basis. They were last seen together during Coachella music festival held in Indio, California.
Speaking about her rehab days, the magazine suggested the miscarriage was a "turning point" of her life. This apparently changed things for her and her relationship with Justin Bieber. She reportedly partied hard after that and then entered rehab. But her spokesperson denied this claim as well and said that she took to rehab only to get "herself back together." The rep told that she worked for six years continuously, so she needed some time for herself.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Will Feature Nude Scene Confirmed—Report
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015