Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Relationship Controversies: Truth Behind Songstress’ Pregnancy and Miscarriage Report Revealed
By jaskiran kaur | May 16, 2014 3:50 PM EST
Jelena may have been over, but controversies and rumours about the former couple continue to flood internet. According to the latest update, Songstress Selena Gomez once got pregnant with ex-boyfriend Justin Bieber's child and suffered miscarriage. But the truth is the report is just a hoax as nothing like this ever happened.
On May 14, Hollywood Life reported claims made by In Touch magazine. The Web site notes that according to the magazine, Selena Gomez got pregnant with Justin Bieber's baby in 2012. The report claims that she miscarried the child and "nothing in her life has been the same since."
It is said that even though it wasn't a planned child she felt "ready" because she was so in love with him. She thought that this was a "sign" telling her that "she and Justin should be together forever."
As per the report, Justin wasn't happy with the news and his reaction reportedly "crushed" Selena Gomez.
Daily Mail notes that Justin Bieber wasn't ready to be a father and he was "shell-shocked" when Selena Gomez broke the pregnancy news to him.
He reportedly got "spooked" and his team felt that a baby at this time could hamper his reputation.
Unfortunately, just two months after getting pregnant Selena lost her baby, claimed the magazine.
Later in the day, Selena Gomez's spokesperson responded to the report making the rounds and the claims about singer star's alleged pregnancy. Songstress' rep shunned down all the rumours and said the report was "100% fictional," according to Us Weekly.
Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber have been dating each other on and off basis. They were last seen together during Coachella music festival held in Indio, California.
Speaking about her rehab days, the magazine suggested the miscarriage was a "turning point" of her life. This apparently changed things for her and her relationship with Justin Bieber. She reportedly partied hard after that and then entered rehab. But her spokesperson denied this claim as well and said that she took to rehab only to get "herself back together." The rep told that she worked for six years continuously, so she needed some time for herself.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS