Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Relationship Controversies: Truth Behind Songstress’ Pregnancy and Miscarriage Report Revealed
By jaskiran kaur | May 16, 2014 3:50 PM EST
Jelena may have been over, but controversies and rumours about the former couple continue to flood internet. According to the latest update, Songstress Selena Gomez once got pregnant with ex-boyfriend Justin Bieber's child and suffered miscarriage. But the truth is the report is just a hoax as nothing like this ever happened.
On May 14, Hollywood Life reported claims made by In Touch magazine. The Web site notes that according to the magazine, Selena Gomez got pregnant with Justin Bieber's baby in 2012. The report claims that she miscarried the child and "nothing in her life has been the same since."
It is said that even though it wasn't a planned child she felt "ready" because she was so in love with him. She thought that this was a "sign" telling her that "she and Justin should be together forever."
As per the report, Justin wasn't happy with the news and his reaction reportedly "crushed" Selena Gomez.
Daily Mail notes that Justin Bieber wasn't ready to be a father and he was "shell-shocked" when Selena Gomez broke the pregnancy news to him.
He reportedly got "spooked" and his team felt that a baby at this time could hamper his reputation.
Unfortunately, just two months after getting pregnant Selena lost her baby, claimed the magazine.
Later in the day, Selena Gomez's spokesperson responded to the report making the rounds and the claims about singer star's alleged pregnancy. Songstress' rep shunned down all the rumours and said the report was "100% fictional," according to Us Weekly.
Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber have been dating each other on and off basis. They were last seen together during Coachella music festival held in Indio, California.
Speaking about her rehab days, the magazine suggested the miscarriage was a "turning point" of her life. This apparently changed things for her and her relationship with Justin Bieber. She reportedly partied hard after that and then entered rehab. But her spokesperson denied this claim as well and said that she took to rehab only to get "herself back together." The rep told that she worked for six years continuously, so she needed some time for herself.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles