Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Relationship Controversies: Truth Behind Songstress’ Pregnancy and Miscarriage Report Revealed
By jaskiran kaur | May 16, 2014 3:50 PM EST
Jelena may have been over, but controversies and rumours about the former couple continue to flood internet. According to the latest update, Songstress Selena Gomez once got pregnant with ex-boyfriend Justin Bieber's child and suffered miscarriage. But the truth is the report is just a hoax as nothing like this ever happened.
On May 14, Hollywood Life reported claims made by In Touch magazine. The Web site notes that according to the magazine, Selena Gomez got pregnant with Justin Bieber's baby in 2012. The report claims that she miscarried the child and "nothing in her life has been the same since."
It is said that even though it wasn't a planned child she felt "ready" because she was so in love with him. She thought that this was a "sign" telling her that "she and Justin should be together forever."
As per the report, Justin wasn't happy with the news and his reaction reportedly "crushed" Selena Gomez.
Daily Mail notes that Justin Bieber wasn't ready to be a father and he was "shell-shocked" when Selena Gomez broke the pregnancy news to him.
He reportedly got "spooked" and his team felt that a baby at this time could hamper his reputation.
Unfortunately, just two months after getting pregnant Selena lost her baby, claimed the magazine.
Later in the day, Selena Gomez's spokesperson responded to the report making the rounds and the claims about singer star's alleged pregnancy. Songstress' rep shunned down all the rumours and said the report was "100% fictional," according to Us Weekly.
Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber have been dating each other on and off basis. They were last seen together during Coachella music festival held in Indio, California.
Speaking about her rehab days, the magazine suggested the miscarriage was a "turning point" of her life. This apparently changed things for her and her relationship with Justin Bieber. She reportedly partied hard after that and then entered rehab. But her spokesperson denied this claim as well and said that she took to rehab only to get "herself back together." The rep told that she worked for six years continuously, so she needed some time for herself.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Oct. 20-24 Spoilers: An ‘Unexpected Visitor’ Changes Everything For Sami Plus Updates On Salemites
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Oct. 20-24, 2014, Plus Additional Spoilers For Oct. 27, 2014: Nina Makes Public Rosalie’s Secret
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- iPhone 6 vs Nexus 6 vs Galaxy Note 4: Performance and User Interface Comparison
- Fappening: Message Board Posters Belittle Nude Photo Leakers As D-Listers Seeking Publicity
- Fappening: Lindsay Clubine, Wife Of Boston Red Sox Pitcher Clay Buchholz, & George Sampson Of Britain’s Got Talent, Are The Latest Victims Of Celebrity Nude Leaks
- U.S. Missile Shield In Europe Opens In Romania: Russia's Reservations Ignored