Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Relationship Controversies: Truth Behind Songstress’ Pregnancy and Miscarriage Report Revealed
By jaskiran kaur | May 16, 2014 3:50 PM EST
Jelena may have been over, but controversies and rumours about the former couple continue to flood internet. According to the latest update, Songstress Selena Gomez once got pregnant with ex-boyfriend Justin Bieber's child and suffered miscarriage. But the truth is the report is just a hoax as nothing like this ever happened.
On May 14, Hollywood Life reported claims made by In Touch magazine. The Web site notes that according to the magazine, Selena Gomez got pregnant with Justin Bieber's baby in 2012. The report claims that she miscarried the child and "nothing in her life has been the same since."
It is said that even though it wasn't a planned child she felt "ready" because she was so in love with him. She thought that this was a "sign" telling her that "she and Justin should be together forever."
As per the report, Justin wasn't happy with the news and his reaction reportedly "crushed" Selena Gomez.
Daily Mail notes that Justin Bieber wasn't ready to be a father and he was "shell-shocked" when Selena Gomez broke the pregnancy news to him.
He reportedly got "spooked" and his team felt that a baby at this time could hamper his reputation.
Unfortunately, just two months after getting pregnant Selena lost her baby, claimed the magazine.
Later in the day, Selena Gomez's spokesperson responded to the report making the rounds and the claims about singer star's alleged pregnancy. Songstress' rep shunned down all the rumours and said the report was "100% fictional," according to Us Weekly.
Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber have been dating each other on and off basis. They were last seen together during Coachella music festival held in Indio, California.
Speaking about her rehab days, the magazine suggested the miscarriage was a "turning point" of her life. This apparently changed things for her and her relationship with Justin Bieber. She reportedly partied hard after that and then entered rehab. But her spokesperson denied this claim as well and said that she took to rehab only to get "herself back together." The rep told that she worked for six years continuously, so she needed some time for herself.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 15, 2014: Liam Confronts Quinn About Her Secret Regarding Paris [WATCH VIDEO]
- Norman Reedus Instagrams ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Poster Featuring Rick Grimes With A Twist
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- iPhone 6 Plus vs Xiaomi Mi4 – The iPhone Killer Certainly Can Battle Well With The New Apple Phablet
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet
- HTC Desire 820 (Octa-Core) vs. Sony Xperia Z3 Compact – Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown