Khloe Kardashian Unhappy That Lamar Odom Showed Up at the Club Where French Montana Was Performing; Restraining Order Against Ex-Husband Not Impossible
By Rachelle Corpuz | May 16, 2014 2:40 PM EST
Once upon a time, Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom were a happy couple. However, things changed in their marriage and ended up with Khloe filing divorce from the basketball athlete. Khloe may have gone her own way and moved on without Lamar in her life, then the ex-lovers accidentally saw each other. Now a source claims that Khloe thinks Lamar is pestering her.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
It all started with Lamar showed up at a nightclub in West Hollywood where Khloe's rumoured boyfriend French Montana was performing. The basketball athlete wasn't able to get inside because the club's management decided not to let him in for fear of starting a scuffle. Khloe and Lamar have been living separately for so long. She filed for divorce in December.
"She was shaking her head in disbelief as she was walking up the long staircase to get inside the club," revealed the source. Khloe didn't have the slightest idea the she would see Lamar there.
"She couldn't believe he was there."
According to the source, Lamar's presence at the club was more like a stalking scenario. The source further alleged that Lamar knew French was there because of all the promotions that the rapper and club did. True enough. French even promoted his gig at the club on social media.
"What a stalker."
"French Montana is well-known here and he and the club publicized he would be there, I'm certain Lamar knew that," the source added.
Restraining Order Against Lamar
Khloe reportedly doesn't have any problems filing for a restraining order against Lamar if she needs to, as reported by the same entertainment news Web site. Though the source claims that Khloe still has feelings for Lamar, she sure wouldn't mind "having a restraining order against him." It isn't something personal, but Khloe doesn't welcome the idea of Lamar showing up just like he did.
"She doesn't want to hurt his feelings or send over the ledge but he cannot do things like that."
MORE on THE KARDASHIANS:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao Purse Split: $100M For American, $60M For Filipino— Report
- Amir Khan Addresses Roach’s Comments That Pacquiao Used To Knock Out The Bolton-Born Boxer During Sparring Sessions
- Meet Paige VanZant, The Next UFC Sensation In The Women's Division
- Boxing Analyst John Scully Says Floyd Mayweather Is Slipping But Manny Pacquiao Won’t Win In Super Fight In 2015
- Michael Schumacher Condition: Manager Sabine Kehm Says The 7-Time World Champion Is Making ‘Progress Appropriate To The Severity Of His Situation’
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- ISIS War: US Airstrikes Lead to Growing ISIS Support In Syria; Russia Questions Coalition's Policies
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]