Khloe Kardashian Unhappy That Lamar Odom Showed Up at the Club Where French Montana Was Performing; Restraining Order Against Ex-Husband Not Impossible
By Rachelle Corpuz | May 16, 2014 2:40 PM EST
Once upon a time, Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom were a happy couple. However, things changed in their marriage and ended up with Khloe filing divorce from the basketball athlete. Khloe may have gone her own way and moved on without Lamar in her life, then the ex-lovers accidentally saw each other. Now a source claims that Khloe thinks Lamar is pestering her.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
It all started with Lamar showed up at a nightclub in West Hollywood where Khloe's rumoured boyfriend French Montana was performing. The basketball athlete wasn't able to get inside because the club's management decided not to let him in for fear of starting a scuffle. Khloe and Lamar have been living separately for so long. She filed for divorce in December.
"She was shaking her head in disbelief as she was walking up the long staircase to get inside the club," revealed the source. Khloe didn't have the slightest idea the she would see Lamar there.
"She couldn't believe he was there."
According to the source, Lamar's presence at the club was more like a stalking scenario. The source further alleged that Lamar knew French was there because of all the promotions that the rapper and club did. True enough. French even promoted his gig at the club on social media.
"What a stalker."
"French Montana is well-known here and he and the club publicized he would be there, I'm certain Lamar knew that," the source added.
Restraining Order Against Lamar
Khloe reportedly doesn't have any problems filing for a restraining order against Lamar if she needs to, as reported by the same entertainment news Web site. Though the source claims that Khloe still has feelings for Lamar, she sure wouldn't mind "having a restraining order against him." It isn't something personal, but Khloe doesn't welcome the idea of Lamar showing up just like he did.
"She doesn't want to hurt his feelings or send over the ledge but he cannot do things like that."
MORE on THE KARDASHIANS:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: F1 Driver's Father Says Son In A Desperate Situation
- Manny Pacquiao Chasing Floyd Mayweather Jr. Because Of Money But Says Undefeated American Is Afraid Of Filipino - Analysts
- Floyd Mayweather Trains Justin Bieber In The Boxing Ring
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: Driver's Mother Says People 'Shirking Responsibility' About The Accident
- Novak Djokovic Aims For World No. 1 Rank In 2015, Becker Says
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage