Khloe Kardashian Unhappy That Lamar Odom Showed Up at the Club Where French Montana Was Performing; Restraining Order Against Ex-Husband Not Impossible
By Rachelle Corpuz | May 16, 2014 2:40 PM EST
Once upon a time, Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom were a happy couple. However, things changed in their marriage and ended up with Khloe filing divorce from the basketball athlete. Khloe may have gone her own way and moved on without Lamar in her life, then the ex-lovers accidentally saw each other. Now a source claims that Khloe thinks Lamar is pestering her.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
It all started with Lamar showed up at a nightclub in West Hollywood where Khloe's rumoured boyfriend French Montana was performing. The basketball athlete wasn't able to get inside because the club's management decided not to let him in for fear of starting a scuffle. Khloe and Lamar have been living separately for so long. She filed for divorce in December.
"She was shaking her head in disbelief as she was walking up the long staircase to get inside the club," revealed the source. Khloe didn't have the slightest idea the she would see Lamar there.
"She couldn't believe he was there."
According to the source, Lamar's presence at the club was more like a stalking scenario. The source further alleged that Lamar knew French was there because of all the promotions that the rapper and club did. True enough. French even promoted his gig at the club on social media.
"What a stalker."
"French Montana is well-known here and he and the club publicized he would be there, I'm certain Lamar knew that," the source added.
Restraining Order Against Lamar
Khloe reportedly doesn't have any problems filing for a restraining order against Lamar if she needs to, as reported by the same entertainment news Web site. Though the source claims that Khloe still has feelings for Lamar, she sure wouldn't mind "having a restraining order against him." It isn't something personal, but Khloe doesn't welcome the idea of Lamar showing up just like he did.
"She doesn't want to hurt his feelings or send over the ledge but he cannot do things like that."
MORE on THE KARDASHIANS:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Serena Williams Swagger Back After US Open - Mark Hodgkinson
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Manny Pacquiao Is The Greatest Fighter That Ever Lived Declares Magician David Blaine
- Evander Holyfield Says That He Didn’t Make Comments About Floyd Mayweather Fighting With Manny Pacquiao
- Guardiola Mockingly States That Man Utd Does Not Have The Means To Acquire Bayern Munich Players
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best