Khloe Kardashian Unhappy That Lamar Odom Showed Up at the Club Where French Montana Was Performing; Restraining Order Against Ex-Husband Not Impossible
By Rachelle Corpuz | May 16, 2014 2:40 PM EST
Once upon a time, Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom were a happy couple. However, things changed in their marriage and ended up with Khloe filing divorce from the basketball athlete. Khloe may have gone her own way and moved on without Lamar in her life, then the ex-lovers accidentally saw each other. Now a source claims that Khloe thinks Lamar is pestering her.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
It all started with Lamar showed up at a nightclub in West Hollywood where Khloe's rumoured boyfriend French Montana was performing. The basketball athlete wasn't able to get inside because the club's management decided not to let him in for fear of starting a scuffle. Khloe and Lamar have been living separately for so long. She filed for divorce in December.
"She was shaking her head in disbelief as she was walking up the long staircase to get inside the club," revealed the source. Khloe didn't have the slightest idea the she would see Lamar there.
"She couldn't believe he was there."
According to the source, Lamar's presence at the club was more like a stalking scenario. The source further alleged that Lamar knew French was there because of all the promotions that the rapper and club did. True enough. French even promoted his gig at the club on social media.
"What a stalker."
"French Montana is well-known here and he and the club publicized he would be there, I'm certain Lamar knew that," the source added.
Restraining Order Against Lamar
Khloe reportedly doesn't have any problems filing for a restraining order against Lamar if she needs to, as reported by the same entertainment news Web site. Though the source claims that Khloe still has feelings for Lamar, she sure wouldn't mind "having a restraining order against him." It isn't something personal, but Khloe doesn't welcome the idea of Lamar showing up just like he did.
"She doesn't want to hurt his feelings or send over the ledge but he cannot do things like that."
MORE on THE KARDASHIANS:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao vs. Chris Algieri Betting Odds: American Knockout Of Filipino Pays $10,000 From A $100 Bet
- 2014 Davis Cup Final: Switzerland Vs. France - Roger Federer Vs. Gael Monfils Live Streaming Info and Preview
- Brooklyn Nets Agree to Grant Andrei Kirilenko Indefinite Leave of Absence
- Freddie Roach Asks Manny Pacquiao Not To Beat Up Algieri Too Badly So Mayweather Will Not Be Scared And Agree To Super Fight
- Chelsea FC Injury Update: Diego Costa Fully Fit Ahead Of West Brom Clash, Says Mourinho
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced