‘The Voice’ Season 6 (2014) Winner: Team Shakira Bids Goodbye; Team Adam Vs. Team Blake Vs. Team Usher-- Winner Prediction by Fellow Contestant
By jaskiran kaur | May 16, 2014 2:27 PM EST
"The Voice" Season 6 (2014) is nearing its finale and everyone's eyes are on the top 3 finalists of the show-Jake Worthington, Josh Kaufman and Christina Grimmie. Competition is fierce and it's hard to predict who will be the winner. But some of the semi finalists have already given out their verdict. Read on to find out who could be the winner of "The Voice" Season 6 (2014).
On Tuesday night, May 13, 2014, "The Voice" declared its top 3 finalists and the double elimination process left everyone shocked. Team Shakira bid goodbye to the show when its last contestant Kristen Merlin was eliminated from the show. Along with Kristen Merlin, Kat Perkins from Team Adam went home. It left Team Usher, Team Adam and Team Blake with one contestant each in the competition.
Along with the top 3 finalists, there are three coaches who are competing against each other. Finalist Jake Worthington belongs to Blake Shelton's team, Josh Kaufman is from Usher's team and Christina Grimmie belongs to Coach Adam Levine's team.
While Usher has just debuted as "The Voice" coach this season, there are two winning coaches in competition with him. The competition is tough. On one side there is a new coach who has eight Grammies to his credit and on the other side there are two other excellent musicians who have the experience of winning this competition.
Coach Blake Shelton won three out of five "The Voice" seasons. After mentoring Jermaine Paul, Cassasee Pope and Danielle Bradbery to triumph Season 2, 3, and 4, respectively. As for season 6, he has Jake Worthington in his team.
Adam Levine, on the other hand, has won the show two times. "The Voice" winner Javier Colon of Season 1 and Tessanne Chin of Season 5 were mentored by Coach Adam. Representing his team in Season 6 (2014) is YouTube sensation Christina Grimmie.
According to Hollywood Life report, Kat Perkins, Christina's team mate in Team Adam believes that Christina "will win the whole thing." While speaking to both the eliminated semi finalists, the Web site found out even Kat Perkins and Kristen Merlin believe that Christina's fan following and social media base is unbeatable. Nonetheless, two of them are very impressed by her.
"How do you compete with someone with a following like that? It's always in the back of our minds every single time we take the stage..." told Kat Perkins to the reporters. Acknowledging Christina's hard work, Kat Perkins said that "she's also worked her butt off to have that following. You can't discount it." She thinks Christina Grimmie is an "amazing talent" and "she will win the whole thing."
Meanwhile, Kristen Merlin also believes that Christina is "amazing."
Today.com noted that Christina Grimmie has over 531,000 followers on Twitter and Kristen Merlin and Kat Perkins have just over 39,000 and 48,000, respectively. Talking about the graphics malfunction that took place when fans were voting for Instant Save, she told Today "Christina's re-tweets were 33,000 and mine were, like, at 12." She joked that the system probably blew-up because of re-tweeting.
In an interview with Parade.com, Kat Perkins told that she believes Christina Grimmie will win "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) and "Team Adam will prevail this season."
It remains to be seen if Christina Grimmie's huge fan following will help her beat Josh Kaufman and Jake Worthington. Will she emerge as winner? What do you think? "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) Finale airs Monday and Tuesday at 8 pm on NBC.
For more spoilers and recap "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Kanye West Abandons Kim Kardashian after 58 Days of Marriage – Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales