Samsung Galaxy Tab S – Leaked with Specifications
By Naveena Joy | May 16, 2014 2:02 PM EST
Samsung has been planning to release quite a few of its tablets this year. Following the Pro and Tab 4 models released earlier this year, the Galaxy Tab S, featured on FCC website and leaked some of its images. It is said to launch in 10.5 inch and 8.5 inch screen, however, there is no confirmation on this publication by Samsung.
Apple is likely to buy Beats Electronics.
The Federal Commission reports five different images from various angles on the website and the Galaxy Tab S is officially called as SM-T800 that is the 10.5 inches, diagonal of 267.2mm.
The SM-T800 is the Wi-Fi only version of the new tablet, accompanied by an LTE variant, SM-T805 and a 3G model, SM-T801. The Tab S device is said to be part of the Tab 4 branch and possess a very different and interesting feature of high-resolution super Amoled displays. This particular feature is usually not found in any of the tablets in the market and Samsung uses this display for the first time in its tablet.
The leak also reports that the new Galaxy Tab S will offer a 2560 x 1600 pixel resolution, octa-core Exynos 5420 processor, 2MP front facing camera, 8MP rear camera with LED flash and Android KitKat with Samsung's latest Magazine UX. The back of the device is same as Samsung Galaxy S5 and Samsung Galaxy K Zoom that has dotted pattern.
Samsung has not confirmed of the release of the device nor has it given any news of its cost. Similarly, the talk of a fingerprint sensor similar to that of Galaxy S5 is also unclear.
Along with Galaxy Tab S, there is also an 8.4 inch tablet with an AMOLED display, the 3G T701, WiFi T700 and the 13.3 inch giant with an LCD screen is expected to be launched.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Sony Xperia Z3, Z1, Z1 Compact And Z Ultra Latest Firmware 23.0.A.2.108 And 14.4.A.0.155 Certified
- Android 5.0 Lollipop For Sony Xperia Z Devices Arriving By 2015; Z Ultra GPE Update Confirmed In 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge and Note 4 Designer Secrets: Behind The Materials, Edge Screen And S Pen
- 'World Of Warcraft' ‘The Iron Tide' 6.0.2 Patch Hotfixes Update Including New Resolved Issues Regarding Scenarios, Raids, Classes, Battlegrounds And Arenas
- Sony Xperia Z3 Launched In Japan Has 32 GB Storage Compared To 16 GB International Model
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports