Samsung Galaxy Tab S – Leaked with Specifications
By Naveena Joy | May 16, 2014 2:02 PM EST
Samsung has been planning to release quite a few of its tablets this year. Following the Pro and Tab 4 models released earlier this year, the Galaxy Tab S, featured on FCC website and leaked some of its images. It is said to launch in 10.5 inch and 8.5 inch screen, however, there is no confirmation on this publication by Samsung.
Apple is likely to buy Beats Electronics.
The Federal Commission reports five different images from various angles on the website and the Galaxy Tab S is officially called as SM-T800 that is the 10.5 inches, diagonal of 267.2mm.
The SM-T800 is the Wi-Fi only version of the new tablet, accompanied by an LTE variant, SM-T805 and a 3G model, SM-T801. The Tab S device is said to be part of the Tab 4 branch and possess a very different and interesting feature of high-resolution super Amoled displays. This particular feature is usually not found in any of the tablets in the market and Samsung uses this display for the first time in its tablet.
The leak also reports that the new Galaxy Tab S will offer a 2560 x 1600 pixel resolution, octa-core Exynos 5420 processor, 2MP front facing camera, 8MP rear camera with LED flash and Android KitKat with Samsung's latest Magazine UX. The back of the device is same as Samsung Galaxy S5 and Samsung Galaxy K Zoom that has dotted pattern.
Samsung has not confirmed of the release of the device nor has it given any news of its cost. Similarly, the talk of a fingerprint sensor similar to that of Galaxy S5 is also unclear.
Along with Galaxy Tab S, there is also an 8.4 inch tablet with an AMOLED display, the 3G T701, WiFi T700 and the 13.3 inch giant with an LCD screen is expected to be launched.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘Halo: Master Chief’ Collection Update Detailed As ‘Halo: Nightfall’ Continues To Roll
- ‘Destiny’ Dev Details Update; New Exotic Weapons Coming And New Speculations On Free Trial
- AT&T Nexus 6 Returned To Motorola Due To Software Bug: Black Screen And Failure To Connect To Service
- Official Android 5.0 Lollipop Update For HTC One Google Play Editions Delayed Due To New Software Request
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’ Guide: Continuous Breeding, Must See Places And TwitchPlays Pokemon Activity
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports