Samsung Galaxy Tab S – Leaked with Specifications
By Naveena Joy | May 16, 2014 2:02 PM EST
Samsung has been planning to release quite a few of its tablets this year. Following the Pro and Tab 4 models released earlier this year, the Galaxy Tab S, featured on FCC website and leaked some of its images. It is said to launch in 10.5 inch and 8.5 inch screen, however, there is no confirmation on this publication by Samsung.
Apple is likely to buy Beats Electronics.
The Federal Commission reports five different images from various angles on the website and the Galaxy Tab S is officially called as SM-T800 that is the 10.5 inches, diagonal of 267.2mm.
The SM-T800 is the Wi-Fi only version of the new tablet, accompanied by an LTE variant, SM-T805 and a 3G model, SM-T801. The Tab S device is said to be part of the Tab 4 branch and possess a very different and interesting feature of high-resolution super Amoled displays. This particular feature is usually not found in any of the tablets in the market and Samsung uses this display for the first time in its tablet.
The leak also reports that the new Galaxy Tab S will offer a 2560 x 1600 pixel resolution, octa-core Exynos 5420 processor, 2MP front facing camera, 8MP rear camera with LED flash and Android KitKat with Samsung's latest Magazine UX. The back of the device is same as Samsung Galaxy S5 and Samsung Galaxy K Zoom that has dotted pattern.
Samsung has not confirmed of the release of the device nor has it given any news of its cost. Similarly, the talk of a fingerprint sensor similar to that of Galaxy S5 is also unclear.
Along with Galaxy Tab S, there is also an 8.4 inch tablet with an AMOLED display, the 3G T701, WiFi T700 and the 13.3 inch giant with an LCD screen is expected to be launched.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update for Moto X Reported With Poor Battery Life; Six Ways to Resolve the Issue
- Destiny Beta Now into Maintenance; Xbox One Version Prepped for 1080p in Final Run
- PS4 News: Developments for Uncharted 4, The Last of Us Remastered and a Possible New PS4/PS Vita Game
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat for Samsung Galaxy S3: How to Resolve Battery Drain, Random Reboot, Wake Lag and Slow Performance
- Sony Xperia Z Android 4.4.2 KitKat Problems and Solutions: Battery Drain, Slow Performance, Overheating, Sound Bug and SD Card
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- NVIDIA Shield Gaming Tablet with Tegra K1 SoC Reported to be Released on July 29