'Supernatural' Season 9 Finale Episode Spoilers: Actor Tim Omundson Tease on Twitter about Cain's Return, Watch Promo Videos Released for Episode 23 Titled 'Do You Believe in Miracles'
By Jenalyn Villamarin | May 16, 2014 1:58 PM EST
"Supernatural" Season 9 introduced Cain, the Father of Murder, and his Mark in Episode 11 titled "First Born" and it got transferred on Dean Winchester (Jensen Ackles). Now that the Mark of Cain is doing something to Dean's behavior, will Cain return to help? Actor Tim Omundson teased the fans about it on Twitter.
According to the Enstars report, Tim Omundson confirmed that making another appearance in the CW TV series is possible even though he works on ABC's "Galavant." One fan tweeted about it and the 44-year-old actor responded.
Twitter account @RozeSPN posted that Tim Omundson can still come back as the badass character Cain even the actor is on another show. "That's the Plan!" Omundson responded on Tuesday, May 13, through his Twitter account @Omundson.
In the released promo videos for the Season 9 finale episode, Dean can be seen out of control because of the Mark. Speculations suggest that Cain will return to help Dean in controlling the Mark or taking it back.
The first promo video for "Supernatural" Season 9, Episode 23 titled "Do You Believe in Miracles" show Dean Winchester expressing his desire to kill. "Drop the blade Dean!" Sam (Jared Padalecki) yelled at his brother in an attempt to calm him down and stop his killing spree.
Crowley (Mark Sheppard) makes an appearance and explains to Dean what the Mark of Cain does to him. "The more you kill, the better you feel. The less you kill, the less better you feel," Crowley stated.
The second promo video released teased about Sam and Castiel's decision to lock up Dean in the Men of Letters bunker because of the Mark of Cain effects. In the previous episode, Gadreel (Tahmoh Penikett) decided to switch sides and join Team Free Will in taking down Metatron (Curtis Armstrong) but Dean slashed the angel across the chest with the "First Blade."
"Something is wrong with you Dean," Sam told his brother. Meanwhile, Dean is not happy getting locked up because he is confident that the Mark of Cain and the First Blade will give them the shot of taking down their enemy.
— Timothy Omundson (@Omundson) May 13, 2014
Credit: YouTube/The CW Television Network
Credit: YouTube/The CW Television Network
"Supernatural" Season 9 finale episode titled "Do You Believe in Miracles" is scheduled to air on Tuesday night, May 20, at 9 pm ET/PT on the CW Network.
More Articles to Read:
'Supernatural' Season 9, Episode 22 'Stairway to Heaven' Recap/Spoilers: Castiel Loses His Army of Angels, Gadreel Wants to Join Team Free Will in Taking Down Metatron - [READ]
'Supernatural' Season 9 Spoilers: Actress Lindsey McKeon Talks about Tessa the Reaper's Return in Episode 22 Titled 'Stairway to Heaven' - [READ]
'Supernatural' Season 9 Spoilers: Fun is Just Getting Started for Dean Winchester, Watch Promo Videos for Episode 22 Titled 'Stairway to Heaven' - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Celebrities Who Were Victims of Rape: Psychological and Physical Effects of Rape
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Men’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 – Wawrinka, Nadal, Djokovic, and Cilic
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 15-19, 2014: Ava And Morgan Talk About The Baby
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- Paul Walker's Daughter Paid Heart Touching Tribute To Her Father On His Birthday
- Kim Kardashian-West Frantically Tries For Second Baby To Match Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Timeline
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Android Lion vs Apple iOS 8: Why Make the Big Switch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. OnePlus One – Can The Underdog Trump The Monster?
- US Government Threatened Yahoo to Provide User Data: If not Pay a Fine of $250,000 per day
- Optus Successfully Launches Optus 10 Satellite That Will Improve TV, Internet, Phone & Data Transmission In Australia
- 7 Reasons Why Atlassian Topped BRW’s Best Place To Work In Australia 2014 List
- Pope Francis Blasted For Defying Catholic Doctrine, Marries 20 Couples Who Have Cohabited And Had Children In No Else But St Peter's Basilica