It's Official: LG G3 Press Release Images Confirm Three Available Colours
By Tanya Diente | May 16, 2014 1:54 PM EST
LG has just released official press renders of their upcoming Flagship model the LG G3. As detailed by GSMArena , talks of LG also going down the Golden path are true, as a third colour option has been confirmed by the released press renders (colour 1, colour 2, colour 3).
The Phone itself will be available in three shades of colours namely, Black, Silver, and Gold, which seems to be the trend among smartphone manufacturers , ever since Apple's release of their Champagne Gold iPhone 5S in September 2013. The photos confirm the brushed metal polish design for the LG G3, although the body will most likely be polycarbonate to keep the overall weight in check. LG G3 also has the same rear button placement, although with a more premium look and different texture (photo) compared to the LG G2 (photo). The LG G2's button placement is located just below the camera module at the back panel. LG continues to impress with their overall design of the LG G3, which shows a great display with almost non-existent bezels on each side allowing for a more compact design with a great screen real estate.
According to PhoneArena, LG G3 will sport a beautiful 1440 x 2560 pixels, 5.5" display with a 534 ppi pixel density. This makes it the first smartphone from one of the big brand-name manufacturers to sport a Quad-HD panel. The device will be powered by a Snapdragon 805 chipset with 3 GB of RAM and the Optimus UI will receive an update as shown in their LG G3 teaser trailer.
Scroll down for LG G3 teaser trailer
LG G3 will have a 13MP camera with Optical Stabilization that greatly reduces blurry images or videos when you are on the move. It also has a Dual-LED Flash right beside the camera sensor. A quick look at the top of the phone (photo) shows an IR blaster and a secondary microphone for noise cancellation.
The LG G3 will be officially announced for market on May 27, 2014.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'Dragon Age Keep' Guide: How To Use And Set Up Background Story For 'Dragon Age Inquisition'
- Google Nexus 6 Sold-Out Inventory: Android 5.0, Motorola-Nexus Branding, Network Carriers, Competitive Price
- ‘Destiny': Apocalypse-Themed Sparrows, Pumpkin Head Weapons As Contents For Halloween
- The Xperia Z3: A Review On Sony’s New Flagship
- Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Developer Edition Now Available At $699.99, Without Instalment Plan Options
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2