Everything You Would Like To Know About iPhone 6 – Releasing Date, Exact Resolution, Display, Sales
By Naveena Joy | May 16, 2014 1:51 PM EST
The iPhone 6 has been forcing Apple to provide information on its specifications and the exact releasing date since a very long time. The cycle of rumours and leaks that is making news all around gives out some details about the Apple iPhone 6.
The hype about launching iPhone 6 started last year when one of its model debuted. Reports suggested that Apple will launch its next generation smartphone during the early summer months. The rumours went forward and backward and suggested that it would launch in July and then August. Now, finally it is confirmed from a German Apple blog iFun that the launch will take place in September claiming that Apple Stores in Germany will restrict employees from any kind of vacation during this month.
Exact Resolution and Display
Earlier this year, along with its releasing date, sources from different areas had predicted the key details of iPhone 6. According to KGI securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo issued that Apple's iPhone 6 will probably feature a 4.7 inch display with 1334 x 750 pixel resolution. But this was confusion as the pixel density on that panel fall short of the full HD screens on most of the smartphones.
Now, however, another source, Mark Gurman from 9to5 Mac reports that whatever details that were leaked earlier is entirely wrong, rather, iPhone 6 is likely to feature a resolution of 1704 x 960 pixels on a 4.7 inch display screen.
It is also expected to feature a huge redesign with rounder edges and a thinner case along with new Apple A8 processor and NFC.
Apple as the company along with analyst Katy Huberty at Morgan Stanley believes that the sales of Apple's iPhone 6 will take a huge jump of 20% as compared to sales of the iPhone 5s when it launched in 2013.
According to reports, iPhone 6 sales will hit the company with massive growth and witness its comeback in the flagship of smartphone market compared to iPhone 5s, which were up just 6.7% on year. This kind of sales growth could give investors a sigh of relief in terms of a comeback.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Motorola Droid Turbo v. Sony Xperia Z3: Camera Details, Battery Life And Durability
- ‘GTA V': 1.18 Update, Zombie DLC Release Date To Welcome Halloween
- Motorola Droid Turbo vs. Samsung Galaxy S5: Apps And Services, Camera Features, Battery Life And Durability
- 'Dragon Age Keep' Guide: How To Use And Set Up Background Story For 'Dragon Age Inquisition'
- Google Nexus 6 Sold-Out Inventory: Android 5.0, Motorola-Nexus Branding, Network Carriers, Competitive Price
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family