Everything You Would Like To Know About iPhone 6 – Releasing Date, Exact Resolution, Display, Sales
By Naveena Joy | May 16, 2014 1:51 PM EST
The iPhone 6 has been forcing Apple to provide information on its specifications and the exact releasing date since a very long time. The cycle of rumours and leaks that is making news all around gives out some details about the Apple iPhone 6.
The hype about launching iPhone 6 started last year when one of its model debuted. Reports suggested that Apple will launch its next generation smartphone during the early summer months. The rumours went forward and backward and suggested that it would launch in July and then August. Now, finally it is confirmed from a German Apple blog iFun that the launch will take place in September claiming that Apple Stores in Germany will restrict employees from any kind of vacation during this month.
Exact Resolution and Display
Earlier this year, along with its releasing date, sources from different areas had predicted the key details of iPhone 6. According to KGI securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo issued that Apple's iPhone 6 will probably feature a 4.7 inch display with 1334 x 750 pixel resolution. But this was confusion as the pixel density on that panel fall short of the full HD screens on most of the smartphones.
Now, however, another source, Mark Gurman from 9to5 Mac reports that whatever details that were leaked earlier is entirely wrong, rather, iPhone 6 is likely to feature a resolution of 1704 x 960 pixels on a 4.7 inch display screen.
It is also expected to feature a huge redesign with rounder edges and a thinner case along with new Apple A8 processor and NFC.
Apple as the company along with analyst Katy Huberty at Morgan Stanley believes that the sales of Apple's iPhone 6 will take a huge jump of 20% as compared to sales of the iPhone 5s when it launched in 2013.
According to reports, iPhone 6 sales will hit the company with massive growth and witness its comeback in the flagship of smartphone market compared to iPhone 5s, which were up just 6.7% on year. This kind of sales growth could give investors a sigh of relief in terms of a comeback.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Android L Rollout Prediction: Nexus 4, Moto X, HTC One, Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy S4, LG G2
- ‘World Of Warcraft Warlords Of Draenor' Patch 6.0.1 Beta Notes Update For The Classes Including Druid, Rogue And Priest [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘GTA 5 Online’ Weekend Event For San Andreas Flight School Update And A Deals With Gold Offer
- Samsung Galaxy S4 vs. HTC One M8 Specs And Price Comparison In Australia
- Xbox One And 360 Updates: MTV, Twitch App Announced As New 500GB Hard Drive Gets Revealed
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE Android 4.4.2, Android 4.4.4Guide: Installation and When to Hit Your Region
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch