Everything You Would Like To Know About iPhone 6 – Releasing Date, Exact Resolution, Display, Sales
By Naveena Joy | May 16, 2014 1:51 PM EST
The iPhone 6 has been forcing Apple to provide information on its specifications and the exact releasing date since a very long time. The cycle of rumours and leaks that is making news all around gives out some details about the Apple iPhone 6.
The hype about launching iPhone 6 started last year when one of its model debuted. Reports suggested that Apple will launch its next generation smartphone during the early summer months. The rumours went forward and backward and suggested that it would launch in July and then August. Now, finally it is confirmed from a German Apple blog iFun that the launch will take place in September claiming that Apple Stores in Germany will restrict employees from any kind of vacation during this month.
Exact Resolution and Display
Earlier this year, along with its releasing date, sources from different areas had predicted the key details of iPhone 6. According to KGI securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo issued that Apple's iPhone 6 will probably feature a 4.7 inch display with 1334 x 750 pixel resolution. But this was confusion as the pixel density on that panel fall short of the full HD screens on most of the smartphones.
Now, however, another source, Mark Gurman from 9to5 Mac reports that whatever details that were leaked earlier is entirely wrong, rather, iPhone 6 is likely to feature a resolution of 1704 x 960 pixels on a 4.7 inch display screen.
It is also expected to feature a huge redesign with rounder edges and a thinner case along with new Apple A8 processor and NFC.
Apple as the company along with analyst Katy Huberty at Morgan Stanley believes that the sales of Apple's iPhone 6 will take a huge jump of 20% as compared to sales of the iPhone 5s when it launched in 2013.
According to reports, iPhone 6 sales will hit the company with massive growth and witness its comeback in the flagship of smartphone market compared to iPhone 5s, which were up just 6.7% on year. This kind of sales growth could give investors a sigh of relief in terms of a comeback.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Sony Xperia Z3, Z1, Z1 Compact And Z Ultra Latest Firmware 23.0.A.2.108 And 14.4.A.0.155 Certified
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 64-Bit Octa-Core CPU Expected On Samsung Galaxy S6 And Sony Xperia Z4
- Android 5.0 Lollipop For Sony Xperia Z Devices Arriving By 2015; Z Ultra GPE Update Confirmed In 2014
- Nexus 9 NVIDIA Tegra K1 Beats Nexus 6 Adreno 420, Galaxy Note 4 Mali T-760 In GPU Tests
- Android 5.0 Lollipop SDK Makes Rooting More Difficult And Overriding Impose Serious Risk To Attacks
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28