Everything You Would Like To Know About iPhone 6 – Releasing Date, Exact Resolution, Display, Sales
By Naveena Joy | May 16, 2014 1:51 PM EST
The iPhone 6 has been forcing Apple to provide information on its specifications and the exact releasing date since a very long time. The cycle of rumours and leaks that is making news all around gives out some details about the Apple iPhone 6.
The hype about launching iPhone 6 started last year when one of its model debuted. Reports suggested that Apple will launch its next generation smartphone during the early summer months. The rumours went forward and backward and suggested that it would launch in July and then August. Now, finally it is confirmed from a German Apple blog iFun that the launch will take place in September claiming that Apple Stores in Germany will restrict employees from any kind of vacation during this month.
Exact Resolution and Display
Earlier this year, along with its releasing date, sources from different areas had predicted the key details of iPhone 6. According to KGI securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo issued that Apple's iPhone 6 will probably feature a 4.7 inch display with 1334 x 750 pixel resolution. But this was confusion as the pixel density on that panel fall short of the full HD screens on most of the smartphones.
Now, however, another source, Mark Gurman from 9to5 Mac reports that whatever details that were leaked earlier is entirely wrong, rather, iPhone 6 is likely to feature a resolution of 1704 x 960 pixels on a 4.7 inch display screen.
It is also expected to feature a huge redesign with rounder edges and a thinner case along with new Apple A8 processor and NFC.
Apple as the company along with analyst Katy Huberty at Morgan Stanley believes that the sales of Apple's iPhone 6 will take a huge jump of 20% as compared to sales of the iPhone 5s when it launched in 2013.
According to reports, iPhone 6 sales will hit the company with massive growth and witness its comeback in the flagship of smartphone market compared to iPhone 5s, which were up just 6.7% on year. This kind of sales growth could give investors a sigh of relief in terms of a comeback.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update for Moto X Reported With Poor Battery Life; Six Ways to Resolve the Issue
- Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire News: Meet Professor Birch Plus X and Y Updates
- Samsung Galaxy S5: Logitech Unveils Protection+ Case Accessory for Android Smartphone
- Sony Xperia Z Android 4.4.2 KitKat Battery Issue, How to Resolve and Future Firmware Upgrade
- Dragon Age 3 Inquisition: Flemeth, Tallis, the Warden and Champion of Kirkwall Possible Appearances
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June