Everything You Would Like To Know About iPhone 6 – Releasing Date, Exact Resolution, Display, Sales
By Naveena Joy | May 16, 2014 1:51 PM EST
The iPhone 6 has been forcing Apple to provide information on its specifications and the exact releasing date since a very long time. The cycle of rumours and leaks that is making news all around gives out some details about the Apple iPhone 6.
The hype about launching iPhone 6 started last year when one of its model debuted. Reports suggested that Apple will launch its next generation smartphone during the early summer months. The rumours went forward and backward and suggested that it would launch in July and then August. Now, finally it is confirmed from a German Apple blog iFun that the launch will take place in September claiming that Apple Stores in Germany will restrict employees from any kind of vacation during this month.
Exact Resolution and Display
Earlier this year, along with its releasing date, sources from different areas had predicted the key details of iPhone 6. According to KGI securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo issued that Apple's iPhone 6 will probably feature a 4.7 inch display with 1334 x 750 pixel resolution. But this was confusion as the pixel density on that panel fall short of the full HD screens on most of the smartphones.
Now, however, another source, Mark Gurman from 9to5 Mac reports that whatever details that were leaked earlier is entirely wrong, rather, iPhone 6 is likely to feature a resolution of 1704 x 960 pixels on a 4.7 inch display screen.
It is also expected to feature a huge redesign with rounder edges and a thinner case along with new Apple A8 processor and NFC.
Apple as the company along with analyst Katy Huberty at Morgan Stanley believes that the sales of Apple's iPhone 6 will take a huge jump of 20% as compared to sales of the iPhone 5s when it launched in 2013.
According to reports, iPhone 6 sales will hit the company with massive growth and witness its comeback in the flagship of smartphone market compared to iPhone 5s, which were up just 6.7% on year. This kind of sales growth could give investors a sigh of relief in terms of a comeback.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge and Note 4 Designer Secrets: Behind The Materials, Edge Screen And S Pen
- 'The Sims 4' Mac Version: Bugs, Missing Elements Players Must Be Prepared Of
- 'Destiny' vs. 'Titanfall': New Legendary Gears Spotted And Update 8 Features Detailed
- 'World Of Warcraft' ‘The Iron Tide' 6.0.2 Patch Hotfixes Update Including New Resolved Issues Regarding Scenarios, Raids, Classes, Battlegrounds And Arenas
- How To Play 4K Graphics Quality On 1080p Games With Any Monitor Using NVIDIA Graphics Cards
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS