Khloe Kardashian Thinks Lamar Odom is a Stalker, Might File A Restraining Order
By Annie Dee | May 16, 2014 1:38 PM EST
Lamar Odom has turned from the sweet NBA star who wants to reconcile with his wife to a creepy stalker in Khloe's books. Lamar Odom showing up in the same club that she and French Montana were made her think Lamar is stalking her and making her debate whether she should take a restraining order against him, according to Hollywood Life.
Khloe Kardashian has really moved on from her husband, especially after she met French Montana and started to date him. Khloe is willing to start a family with French Montana so she wants all ties with Lamar Odom cut. Even though their divorce is yet to be finalised, a reconciliation is not something Khloe is thinking of anymore. Reports however claimed that Lamar Odom has not moved on at the same extent as his ex-wife and is still hoping that he can convince Khloe of a second chance. This is why, on a date with French Montana, seeing Lamar Odom on the same area made Khloe think the worst of Lamar.
Needless to say, Khloe Kardashian was certainly not elated to see her former husband, outside of the same club that she and French Montana set their date on.
"She was shaking her head in disbelief as she was walking up the long staircase to get inside the club. She couldn't believe he was there," Hollywood Life reports. According to the source of Hollywood Life, Khloe shares that she thinks Lamar is stalking her. "French Montana is well-known here and he and the club publicized he would be there - I'm certain Lamar knew that," the source of this bit news shared to Hollywood Life.
According to Hollywood Life, the incident may have spooked Khloe a bit, but it certainly did not ruin her date night with French.
"She saw Lamar from her car was like WTF but didn't speak to him. It was very much awkward but by the time she was inside, she'd already dusted the whole thing off," the source of Hollywood Life explained.
It has been reported earlier by TMZ that the clubowner did not allow Lamar Odom to enter the club premises so that no confrontation between Lamar and French can happen.
As a result of the incident, Khloe is thinking of getting a restraining order against Lamar.
"She's a very loving woman but Lamar can get crazy at times and even though she loves him, she's not opposed to having a restraining order against him. She doesn't want to hurt his feelings or send over the ledge but he cannot do things like that," Hollywood Life claims. "It could have gotten real ugly, real fast."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- NVIDIA Shield Gaming Tablet with Tegra K1 SoC Reported to be Released on July 29
- BlackBerry Passport Video Leak, Release Date, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate [Watch YouTube Clip] --Reports
- Iphone 6 Release Date Fast -Approaching, Reuse and Recycle Program Now in Australia