HTC One (M8) to Debut Blue Shade; Canadian HTC One (M7) Owners to Get Sense 6.0
By Pavithra Rathinavel | May 16, 2014 1:18 PM EST
The HTC One (M8) was received with positive reviews from both the users and critics alike. But there are quite a few leaks pertaining to the color choices of HTC One (M8) recently. In addition, HTC is rolling out Sense 6.0 update for HTC One (M7) owners in Canada.
HTC CEO Peter Chou shows the new HTC One M8 phone during a launch event in New York March 25, 2014. The HTC One M8 has a 5-inch display, slightly larger than its predecessor, as well as improved camera technology, a faster processor and updated software, the company said. REUTERS/Brendan McDermid
HTC One (M8) Colors
The standard shades offered by HTC on their recently released One (M8) are silver and grey. However, the company is expected to unveil its 'aqua blue' shade soon. The credible tipster @evleaks has posted an image of a blue HTC One M8. It is worth noting that, red and pink shades of the handset leaked recently.
Check out the 'aqua blue' variant of HTC One M8 from @evleaks by clicking here. Also note, the release date of the blue version of HTC One (M8) is not known at this point in time.
Sense 6.0 Update for HTC One (M7)
HTC promised that, an upgrade for the HTC One M7 to Sense 6.0 is in the offing. The HTC One M7 owners in Canada will now get a software update of Sense 6.0 to their handsets. Also, it is worth noting that the Sense 6.0 made its debut with the recently released HTC One (M8).
The software update is now available for customers of Bell, Rogers, and Telus network. The Sense 6.0 update is expected to alter the user interface across the device. In addition, HTC One M7 owners can see an improved Blinkfeed, an enhanced camera app, renewed UI for both gallery and app tray, among others.
Other significant improvements include:
- The music app is enhanced to show visually stunning themes.
- A new schedule feature is added to set time and event in 'Do Not Disturb' mode.
- The Mail, Message, Calendar, Phone apps are optimized.
- There are 3 preinstalled fonts added for default applications and settings menus, while additional fonts are available in the Play Store.
- The user interface of HTC Sense TV is completely redesigned with live sports scores/stats and social media integration.
The software update for the U.S. One M7 owners is under 'certification phase', which translates to 'testing phase', claims Android Central.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Nexus 6 Likely Confirmed as Motorola 5.9-Inch Phablet on Release Date – Report
- Apple on 5.5-inch iPhone 6 Release Will Not Happen Until 2015 with Stocks Poised to Soar
- Andy Roddick and Mardy Fish Can't Play in the U.S. Open Due to Drug Testing Issues
- Billy Bob Thornton Want to Play Hodor in Game Of Thrones
- Fukushima Radiation Tests on Waters Along U.S. Coast Yield Negative Results
- Zac Efron Equates Boozing to a Social Stimulant, Admits Why He Checked into Rehab Last Year
- Celebrities Who Stripped Naked for Women's Health