Selena Gomez Blocks Justin Bieber From Communicating With Her
By Annie Dee | May 16, 2014 1:10 PM EST
"Jelena" haters should rejoice, Selena Gomez finally blocked Justin Bieber from her phone. Their chances of reconciling is now zero. Unless of course, fate want them together. However, for now, Hollywood Life reports that Justin Bieber has no way of reaching Selena's phone anymore. Aside from claiming she does not care who Justin Bieber dates anymore, the "Come and Get It" singer shows proof of how much she does not care about Justin's business anymore by cutting off all communication ties with him.
Actress Selena Gomez arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
According to Hollywood Life, Selena Gomez had it with Justin's immaturity and commitment issues for good. The final straw was when Selena Gomez caught a lot of inappropriate texts and pictures of girls on the Canadian singer's phone, including those from the Jenner sisters, Kylie and Kendall. Ever since their breakup, Justin has been reportedly going out on several dates to make Selena jealous. None of his antics worked, and it looks as if Justin Bieber pushed Selena to block him from her phone for good. The more Justin Bieber hopes Selena can notice him, the more Selena wants to block him away from her life for good.
"Selena has blocked Justin's number," Hollywood Life reports. "She's not talking to him or looking at his social media - she is really trying to forget him, since he's not willing to be committed. She's done with letting him get away with cheating on her."
Jelena fans certainly will not see any reconciliation soon with this new development, or ever for that matter.
"She's not going to be his shoulder to cry on, or support him in his latest crisis. Unless he really proves he can step up to the plate - like an engagement ring might do it - but otherwise she's done and she just wants to let it go," Hollywood Life further reports. "She doesn't even want to hold a grudge, she just wants to close that chapter of her life. She's angry now but that's helping her get through the pain so it's a good thing."
If there is any indication that the two should move on from each other for good, or from their toxic relationship, then this is it. Selena Gomez has finally come into her senses. The brash story of her miscarrying Justin Bieber's baby back in 2012 by In Touch Weekly probably pushed her buttons the worst way and made her realize she's better off not to be in association with Justin Bieber.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales