Selena Gomez Blocks Justin Bieber From Communicating With Her
By Annie Dee | May 16, 2014 1:10 PM EST
"Jelena" haters should rejoice, Selena Gomez finally blocked Justin Bieber from her phone. Their chances of reconciling is now zero. Unless of course, fate want them together. However, for now, Hollywood Life reports that Justin Bieber has no way of reaching Selena's phone anymore. Aside from claiming she does not care who Justin Bieber dates anymore, the "Come and Get It" singer shows proof of how much she does not care about Justin's business anymore by cutting off all communication ties with him.
Actress Selena Gomez arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
According to Hollywood Life, Selena Gomez had it with Justin's immaturity and commitment issues for good. The final straw was when Selena Gomez caught a lot of inappropriate texts and pictures of girls on the Canadian singer's phone, including those from the Jenner sisters, Kylie and Kendall. Ever since their breakup, Justin has been reportedly going out on several dates to make Selena jealous. None of his antics worked, and it looks as if Justin Bieber pushed Selena to block him from her phone for good. The more Justin Bieber hopes Selena can notice him, the more Selena wants to block him away from her life for good.
"Selena has blocked Justin's number," Hollywood Life reports. "She's not talking to him or looking at his social media - she is really trying to forget him, since he's not willing to be committed. She's done with letting him get away with cheating on her."
Jelena fans certainly will not see any reconciliation soon with this new development, or ever for that matter.
"She's not going to be his shoulder to cry on, or support him in his latest crisis. Unless he really proves he can step up to the plate - like an engagement ring might do it - but otherwise she's done and she just wants to let it go," Hollywood Life further reports. "She doesn't even want to hold a grudge, she just wants to close that chapter of her life. She's angry now but that's helping her get through the pain so it's a good thing."
If there is any indication that the two should move on from each other for good, or from their toxic relationship, then this is it. Selena Gomez has finally come into her senses. The brash story of her miscarrying Justin Bieber's baby back in 2012 by In Touch Weekly probably pushed her buttons the worst way and made her realize she's better off not to be in association with Justin Bieber.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia