Selena Gomez Blocks Justin Bieber From Communicating With Her
By Annie Dee | May 16, 2014 1:10 PM EST
"Jelena" haters should rejoice, Selena Gomez finally blocked Justin Bieber from her phone. Their chances of reconciling is now zero. Unless of course, fate want them together. However, for now, Hollywood Life reports that Justin Bieber has no way of reaching Selena's phone anymore. Aside from claiming she does not care who Justin Bieber dates anymore, the "Come and Get It" singer shows proof of how much she does not care about Justin's business anymore by cutting off all communication ties with him.
Actress Selena Gomez arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
According to Hollywood Life, Selena Gomez had it with Justin's immaturity and commitment issues for good. The final straw was when Selena Gomez caught a lot of inappropriate texts and pictures of girls on the Canadian singer's phone, including those from the Jenner sisters, Kylie and Kendall. Ever since their breakup, Justin has been reportedly going out on several dates to make Selena jealous. None of his antics worked, and it looks as if Justin Bieber pushed Selena to block him from her phone for good. The more Justin Bieber hopes Selena can notice him, the more Selena wants to block him away from her life for good.
"Selena has blocked Justin's number," Hollywood Life reports. "She's not talking to him or looking at his social media - she is really trying to forget him, since he's not willing to be committed. She's done with letting him get away with cheating on her."
Jelena fans certainly will not see any reconciliation soon with this new development, or ever for that matter.
"She's not going to be his shoulder to cry on, or support him in his latest crisis. Unless he really proves he can step up to the plate - like an engagement ring might do it - but otherwise she's done and she just wants to let it go," Hollywood Life further reports. "She doesn't even want to hold a grudge, she just wants to close that chapter of her life. She's angry now but that's helping her get through the pain so it's a good thing."
If there is any indication that the two should move on from each other for good, or from their toxic relationship, then this is it. Selena Gomez has finally come into her senses. The brash story of her miscarrying Justin Bieber's baby back in 2012 by In Touch Weekly probably pushed her buttons the worst way and made her realize she's better off not to be in association with Justin Bieber.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports