Selena Gomez Blocks Justin Bieber From Communicating With Her
By Annie Dee | May 16, 2014 1:10 PM EST
"Jelena" haters should rejoice, Selena Gomez finally blocked Justin Bieber from her phone. Their chances of reconciling is now zero. Unless of course, fate want them together. However, for now, Hollywood Life reports that Justin Bieber has no way of reaching Selena's phone anymore. Aside from claiming she does not care who Justin Bieber dates anymore, the "Come and Get It" singer shows proof of how much she does not care about Justin's business anymore by cutting off all communication ties with him.
Actress Selena Gomez arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
According to Hollywood Life, Selena Gomez had it with Justin's immaturity and commitment issues for good. The final straw was when Selena Gomez caught a lot of inappropriate texts and pictures of girls on the Canadian singer's phone, including those from the Jenner sisters, Kylie and Kendall. Ever since their breakup, Justin has been reportedly going out on several dates to make Selena jealous. None of his antics worked, and it looks as if Justin Bieber pushed Selena to block him from her phone for good. The more Justin Bieber hopes Selena can notice him, the more Selena wants to block him away from her life for good.
"Selena has blocked Justin's number," Hollywood Life reports. "She's not talking to him or looking at his social media - she is really trying to forget him, since he's not willing to be committed. She's done with letting him get away with cheating on her."
Jelena fans certainly will not see any reconciliation soon with this new development, or ever for that matter.
"She's not going to be his shoulder to cry on, or support him in his latest crisis. Unless he really proves he can step up to the plate - like an engagement ring might do it - but otherwise she's done and she just wants to let it go," Hollywood Life further reports. "She doesn't even want to hold a grudge, she just wants to close that chapter of her life. She's angry now but that's helping her get through the pain so it's a good thing."
If there is any indication that the two should move on from each other for good, or from their toxic relationship, then this is it. Selena Gomez has finally come into her senses. The brash story of her miscarrying Justin Bieber's baby back in 2012 by In Touch Weekly probably pushed her buttons the worst way and made her realize she's better off not to be in association with Justin Bieber.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast