‘Days of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Casting News, Spoilers for May 19-23: Nick Fallon’s Murder Mystery, Nicole’s Secret and More; Eve Donavan Returns-- Details
By jaskiran kaur | May 16, 2014 11:24 AM EST
NBC's "Days of Our Lives" (Days) has some really intense drama in store for its fans. With each passing day and a long list of suspects, Nick Fallon's murder mystery is getting deeper. Hope is trying hard to catch the killer, but the mystery has only got her more enemies and less friends. Meanwhile, Nicole has something to worry about. If Daniel lets her secret out, she could lose Eric forever. Tension is rising and drama is escalating in Salem City. Some secrets are out some are yet to be uncovered. For all those curious fans, here are few spoilers from "Days of Our Lives" (Days) May 19-23 episodes. Keep reading to find out what happens next? Also find out details about Eve Donovan's return.
Warning: Spoilers Alert! This article contains spoilers from "Days of Our Lives" (Days/DOOL) May 19-23 episodes. Read only if you want to learn more about it.
Nick Fallon's murder has got many Salem residents deep in hot water. EJ, Gabi, Sonny and more are the prime suspects on Hope's list. She has left no stone unturned to find possible clues that could lead her to the actual murderer. But it seems like she has a long route to go
Moving on with her investigation of Nick Fallon's murder case, she will continue looking for the culprit. According to She Knows spoilers report, Lucas lands himself in trouble when Hope discovers that he has been lying to her about something. He is increasingly looking guilty of the horrendous crime that occurred in Salem.
Hope also finds out about Aiden's secret plans and she is not too "pleased" to hear about them. EJ comes out to Abigail and she is "horrified" by his confession. Meanwhile, Jordan and Ben look increasingly concerned as something from their past continue to torment them.
Furthermore, Soap Opera Fan reveals that things between Nicole and Eric get passionate. They make love for the first time and Nicole is delighted to have him who she loves so dearly. But her joy maybe short lived. Daniel knows about her secret and she desperately needs to come clean. Fears about Eric resuming his priesthood upon discovering her truth torments her. She needs to do something about it before the secret is out. She devises a plan to keep Eric from discovering the secret.
Elsewhere, Sami finds out about her brother's plans of marrying Nicole and news doesn't go down well with her. Elvis learns about Kate and Stefano's increasing closeness. He doubts Kate's intentions and reasons behind her reunion with his father. He doubts if it's her love and attachment that has forced Kate to comeback in Stefano's life.
Lucas is put under the microscope. Even his mother thinks that he shot Nick Fallon. Elsewhere, John shows his concern to his son Brady and tells him it is only wise to dump Theresa. But he terribly fails at his attempts as Brady is determined to "stick with her" more than ever.
Meanwhile, news about an old character's return is making the rounds. "Days of Our Lives" has undergone severe cast shake up. With Alison Sweeney, EJ DiMera, Blake Berris' exit, fans are growing increasingly anxious about the show's future. Nonetheless, makers of "Days of Our Lives" (Days/DOOL) have planned a surprise for their fans.
"Days of Our Lives'" bad girl Eve Donovan is going to return to the show, according to Celebrity Dirty Laundry. Taking over the role is daytime soap opera alum and veteran actress Kassie DePaiva. She will be portraying the role of the character that was first introduced in 1987 as a prostitute in Salem and was later written off the script in 1991. Kassie DePaiva is known for her roles in "Guiding Light" and "One Life to Live."
Celebrity Dirty Laundry reported that Kassie talked about her role in "Days of Our Lives" to Soap Opera Digest magazine. "This is a whole new network and a whole new group of people. I'm a very seasoned soap opera actress. But at the same time, I think with that comes a great expectation, and I just want to live up to everyone's expectations," told Kassie to the magazine.
Eve is Theresa's sister and it is expected that both the sisters will together add spice to dramatic storyline of "Days of Our Lives." Are you excited for Eve Donovan's return? Do you think Kassie DePaiva will do justice to the character returning more than 20 years after? Meanwhile, also let us know who do you think killed Nick Fallon? While everyone suspects Lucas, it won't be a surprise if Gabi turns out to be the actual murderer. What do you think?
"Days of Our Lives" (DOOL) airs Monday through Friday at 1 pm on NBC
For more spoilers and information on "Days of Our Lives" (Days), read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- Norman Reedus Instagrams ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Poster Featuring Rick Grimes With A Twist
- ‘Star Wars’ 7 Plot Leak: Chrome Stormtrooper Commander and Trooper May Guard The New Villain
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 Plus vs Xiaomi Mi4 – The iPhone Killer Certainly Can Battle Well With The New Apple Phablet
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet
- HTC Desire 820 (Octa-Core) vs. Sony Xperia Z3 Compact – Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown