Premier League Transfer News: Midfielder Vows to Remain at Stoke Despite Limited Opportunities
By Mark Wayne Eubank | May 15, 2014 10:04 PM EST
Stoke City midfielder Steven N'Zonzi revealed that he would love to remain at the Brittania Stadium next season despite seeing limited minutes in February.
Stoke City midfielder Steven N'Zonzi decides that he still wants to play for Mark Hughes despite being benched in February
"We will see. Hopefully (I will be here next year)," the former Blackburn man told the Sentinel.
"I've had a great season. It's been great for me, I've really enjoyed it. Hopefully I will enjoy the next season, too."
The Potters' ambition is what keeps the 25-year-old keen on wearing the red and white stripes.
"I'm ambitious, but so are Stoke. To finish in the top half of the Premier League is a great achievement."
"That's good for the club, and even more so for a club which has never finished in the top half of the Premier League before, and that's good for the future."
"As a footballer you have to want to play at the highest level possible. For myself, for the team, it's the same. You have to aim as high as you can."
"We have great players here. We've finished in the top 10 this season and the aim is to finish even higher next season. You have to aim for improvement all the time."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- MMA News: Transgender Fighter Fallon Fox Challenges Ronda Rousey, Fires Back on ‘Ignorant’ Comments
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Points Out Amir Khan's Poor Boxing Record
- Floyd Mayweather Admits Marcos Maidana’s Power Shot Hurt Him [VIDEO]
- WWE News: CM Punk Merchandise Pulled From Stands, Punk Chasing Royalties For WWE 2K15 Inclusion [VIDEO]
- Khloe Kardashian Reportedly Having A Hard Time Deciding Whether Or Not To Patch Things Up With Lamar Odom
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Purported Xiaomi Redmi Note Successor Powered With Monstrous Processor Under Wraps, Will Take On Meizu MX4
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed