Liverpool FC Transfer News: Reds Striker Reveals Buy-Out Clause has No Preference
By Mark Wayne Eubank | May 15, 2014 9:28 PM EST
Liverpool striker Luis Suarez revealed that the buy-out clause in his contract that was signed in December does not contain any preferential importance to any club.
“I didn't sign any contract with clauses prioritising a certain team.” - Luis Suarez on his buy-out clause
Rumours have been circulating that the Uruguay international can be snatched by Real Madrid or Barcelona per provisions on the written document, but the 27-year-old was quick to deny.
"I know what I want and what my agent says is good for me, but I don't want to comment on speculation," said the former Ajax man.
"I didn't sign any contract with clauses prioritising a certain team."
Suarez's disclosed that his focus in now on the World Cup, which will be held in Brazil, since he has already fulfilled his duties for the Reds in the recently concluded season.
"My focus is on the World Cup now. Everyone remembers the last World Cup we won in Brazil. But that is the past. I don't know if it was a miracle, in football you never know what will happen," he intimated.
"Our group is one of the most difficult. We will go forward thinking in each game as it comes."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- UFC News: Ronda Rousey To Avenge Teammates, Demands Bethe Correia
- FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: Argentina vs. Philippines Preview, Starting Lineups
- Grigor Dimitrov Shares Fashion Tips With Maria Sharapova
- Kate Upton And BF Justin Verlander Nude Photo Leaked; Verlander Instantly Became An Internet Meme Sensation
- FIBA World Cup 2014: Puerto Rico vs. Greece Live Streaming, Betting Odds and Preview
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase