'Star Wars: Episode VII' Plot Spoilers: Adam Driver to Play Han Solo, Princess Leia Offspring, Trio to Go on Adventurous Quest
By Sonalee singh | May 15, 2014 7:43 PM EST
Reports suggest that "Star Wars: Episode VII" will have Adam Driver playing Hans Solo and Princess Leia offspring. Previously it was rumored that Driver might play the antagonist. However, recent reports have suggested that he will go on a quest with Solo and Leia (Warning! possible spoilers ahead)
"He will be playing the son of Han and Leia, and it seems he will be seduced to the Dark Side, and a main plot point for the movie will be their attempt to rescue him," a source revealed to Jedi News.
Though the Web site has further mentioned that this is not a spoiler but just a rumour.
"Star Wars: Episode VII" cast consists of Carrie Fisher, Harrison Ford and Mark Hamill. The three actors will be reprising their original roles. Other actors who will be seen adding their bit to the film include Andy Serkis, Domhnall Gleeson, Oscar Isaac, Max Von Sydow and John Boyega.
"We are excited to finally share the cast of 'Star Wars: Episode VII,'" director J.J. Abrams said in a statement when he announced the casting news. "It is both thrilling and surreal to watch the beloved original cast and these brilliant new performers come together to bring this world to life, once again. We start shooting in a couple weeks, and everyone is doing their best to make the fans proud."
Meanwhile, there has been a strong buzz that Ford is not happy with his character Han Solo. He has said in his 2008 interview that Solo is not interesting.
"He's dumb as a stump," the actor said in a 2008 interview to Entertainment Weekly, adding, "He's got a good heart, but I think he's certainly a much less interesting character than Indiana Jones. The breadth of his story utility was never extensive. He was the foil between the other more compelling elements of the film, between the sage old warrior and the young hero. There's not much breadth of character to explore beyond what we got out of him."
"Star Wars: Episode VII" will hit theaters on December 18, 2015.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar