'Star Wars: Episode VII' Plot Spoilers: Adam Driver to Play Han Solo, Princess Leia Offspring, Trio to Go on Adventurous Quest
By Sonalee singh | May 15, 2014 7:43 PM EST
Reports suggest that "Star Wars: Episode VII" will have Adam Driver playing Hans Solo and Princess Leia offspring. Previously it was rumored that Driver might play the antagonist. However, recent reports have suggested that he will go on a quest with Solo and Leia (Warning! possible spoilers ahead)
"He will be playing the son of Han and Leia, and it seems he will be seduced to the Dark Side, and a main plot point for the movie will be their attempt to rescue him," a source revealed to Jedi News.
Though the Web site has further mentioned that this is not a spoiler but just a rumour.
"Star Wars: Episode VII" cast consists of Carrie Fisher, Harrison Ford and Mark Hamill. The three actors will be reprising their original roles. Other actors who will be seen adding their bit to the film include Andy Serkis, Domhnall Gleeson, Oscar Isaac, Max Von Sydow and John Boyega.
"We are excited to finally share the cast of 'Star Wars: Episode VII,'" director J.J. Abrams said in a statement when he announced the casting news. "It is both thrilling and surreal to watch the beloved original cast and these brilliant new performers come together to bring this world to life, once again. We start shooting in a couple weeks, and everyone is doing their best to make the fans proud."
Meanwhile, there has been a strong buzz that Ford is not happy with his character Han Solo. He has said in his 2008 interview that Solo is not interesting.
"He's dumb as a stump," the actor said in a 2008 interview to Entertainment Weekly, adding, "He's got a good heart, but I think he's certainly a much less interesting character than Indiana Jones. The breadth of his story utility was never extensive. He was the foil between the other more compelling elements of the film, between the sage old warrior and the young hero. There's not much breadth of character to explore beyond what we got out of him."
"Star Wars: Episode VII" will hit theaters on December 18, 2015.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon