'Star Wars: Episode VII' Plot Spoilers: Adam Driver to Play Han Solo, Princess Leia Offspring, Trio to Go on Adventurous Quest
By Sonalee singh | May 15, 2014 7:43 PM EST
Reports suggest that "Star Wars: Episode VII" will have Adam Driver playing Hans Solo and Princess Leia offspring. Previously it was rumored that Driver might play the antagonist. However, recent reports have suggested that he will go on a quest with Solo and Leia (Warning! possible spoilers ahead)
"He will be playing the son of Han and Leia, and it seems he will be seduced to the Dark Side, and a main plot point for the movie will be their attempt to rescue him," a source revealed to Jedi News.
Though the Web site has further mentioned that this is not a spoiler but just a rumour.
"Star Wars: Episode VII" cast consists of Carrie Fisher, Harrison Ford and Mark Hamill. The three actors will be reprising their original roles. Other actors who will be seen adding their bit to the film include Andy Serkis, Domhnall Gleeson, Oscar Isaac, Max Von Sydow and John Boyega.
"We are excited to finally share the cast of 'Star Wars: Episode VII,'" director J.J. Abrams said in a statement when he announced the casting news. "It is both thrilling and surreal to watch the beloved original cast and these brilliant new performers come together to bring this world to life, once again. We start shooting in a couple weeks, and everyone is doing their best to make the fans proud."
Meanwhile, there has been a strong buzz that Ford is not happy with his character Han Solo. He has said in his 2008 interview that Solo is not interesting.
"He's dumb as a stump," the actor said in a 2008 interview to Entertainment Weekly, adding, "He's got a good heart, but I think he's certainly a much less interesting character than Indiana Jones. The breadth of his story utility was never extensive. He was the foil between the other more compelling elements of the film, between the sage old warrior and the young hero. There's not much breadth of character to explore beyond what we got out of him."
"Star Wars: Episode VII" will hit theaters on December 18, 2015.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers