Rihanna & Alleged Boyfriend Drake Have Called it Splits: The Duo Had A Major Fight
By Sonalee singh | May 15, 2014 7:39 PM EST
Drake and Rihanna seem to have called their relationship off. After going strong for three months, the alleged couple has split up.
"They are currently on yet another break," reveals a source to US Weekly.
Reportedly, the two had a major fight, which led the couple to break-up.
"Rihanna and Drake had another fight," a source told the publication. "He is too in love with her, which has always been the problem. They have been fighting, but that could all change any day now. It is how it always is with them."
The problems between the couple started brewing when Drake missed Rihanna's artist of the year win at iHeart Music Awards. Apparently, things took an ugly turn when Drake called Rihanna "needy."
"She's mad at him a little bit because he told her, 'Babe, you're too needy. Let me hustle, babe. Let me work. That really hurt her feelings because she really loves him and wants things to work out between them," a source close to the rapper told Hollywoodlife.
Rihanna and Drake sparked romance rumors when they were spotted together in Paris in February. The "Diamonds" singer attended Drake's concert in France where they were spotted dancing and getting intimate. There romance reports ripened when they were spotted in a PDA at an L.A. Clippers Game.
However, Drake was nowhere to be seen when Rihanna recently threw a MET Gala after bash. Reports suggest that Drake is busy with his professional commitments and this could be taking a toll on the couple's alleged relation.
"Rihanna has made her career and her name and Drake's just trying to do the same thing," another source revealed to the Web site, adding, "He has goals and ambition and that's first and foremost in his mind. If RiRi can't understand that then maybe it wasn't meant to be. He does still love her."
Fans are quite upset to know that things have suddenly turned sour between the most potential couple of Hollywood. However, hopes are still high, that Drake and RiRi may make a way to make it work.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers – ‘Coda’: Midseason Finale Is ‘Heartbreaking’ And ‘Gut-Wrenching’
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast
- Walmart Canada Black Friday 2014 Ad For Nov. 28, 2014 Up To Dec. 1, 2014 Includes Savings On The iPad Mini 16GB And The Beats Solo HD Drenched Headphones