Rihanna & Alleged Boyfriend Drake Have Called it Splits: The Duo Had A Major Fight
By Sonalee singh | May 15, 2014 7:39 PM EST
Drake and Rihanna seem to have called their relationship off. After going strong for three months, the alleged couple has split up.
"They are currently on yet another break," reveals a source to US Weekly.
Reportedly, the two had a major fight, which led the couple to break-up.
"Rihanna and Drake had another fight," a source told the publication. "He is too in love with her, which has always been the problem. They have been fighting, but that could all change any day now. It is how it always is with them."
The problems between the couple started brewing when Drake missed Rihanna's artist of the year win at iHeart Music Awards. Apparently, things took an ugly turn when Drake called Rihanna "needy."
"She's mad at him a little bit because he told her, 'Babe, you're too needy. Let me hustle, babe. Let me work. That really hurt her feelings because she really loves him and wants things to work out between them," a source close to the rapper told Hollywoodlife.
Rihanna and Drake sparked romance rumors when they were spotted together in Paris in February. The "Diamonds" singer attended Drake's concert in France where they were spotted dancing and getting intimate. There romance reports ripened when they were spotted in a PDA at an L.A. Clippers Game.
However, Drake was nowhere to be seen when Rihanna recently threw a MET Gala after bash. Reports suggest that Drake is busy with his professional commitments and this could be taking a toll on the couple's alleged relation.
"Rihanna has made her career and her name and Drake's just trying to do the same thing," another source revealed to the Web site, adding, "He has goals and ambition and that's first and foremost in his mind. If RiRi can't understand that then maybe it wasn't meant to be. He does still love her."
Fans are quite upset to know that things have suddenly turned sour between the most potential couple of Hollywood. However, hopes are still high, that Drake and RiRi may make a way to make it work.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Shifts Blame On US For Ukraine Crisis, Putin Accuses West of 'Remaking World'