Rihanna & Alleged Boyfriend Drake Have Called it Splits: The Duo Had A Major Fight
By Sonalee singh | May 15, 2014 7:39 PM EST
Drake and Rihanna seem to have called their relationship off. After going strong for three months, the alleged couple has split up.
"They are currently on yet another break," reveals a source to US Weekly.
Reportedly, the two had a major fight, which led the couple to break-up.
"Rihanna and Drake had another fight," a source told the publication. "He is too in love with her, which has always been the problem. They have been fighting, but that could all change any day now. It is how it always is with them."
The problems between the couple started brewing when Drake missed Rihanna's artist of the year win at iHeart Music Awards. Apparently, things took an ugly turn when Drake called Rihanna "needy."
"She's mad at him a little bit because he told her, 'Babe, you're too needy. Let me hustle, babe. Let me work. That really hurt her feelings because she really loves him and wants things to work out between them," a source close to the rapper told Hollywoodlife.
Rihanna and Drake sparked romance rumors when they were spotted together in Paris in February. The "Diamonds" singer attended Drake's concert in France where they were spotted dancing and getting intimate. There romance reports ripened when they were spotted in a PDA at an L.A. Clippers Game.
However, Drake was nowhere to be seen when Rihanna recently threw a MET Gala after bash. Reports suggest that Drake is busy with his professional commitments and this could be taking a toll on the couple's alleged relation.
"Rihanna has made her career and her name and Drake's just trying to do the same thing," another source revealed to the Web site, adding, "He has goals and ambition and that's first and foremost in his mind. If RiRi can't understand that then maybe it wasn't meant to be. He does still love her."
Fans are quite upset to know that things have suddenly turned sour between the most potential couple of Hollywood. However, hopes are still high, that Drake and RiRi may make a way to make it work.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- Mark Ruffalo Turns Into Hulk For His Daughter And Another Preschooler
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change
- Best Black Friday 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More