Rihanna & Alleged Boyfriend Drake Have Called it Splits: The Duo Had A Major Fight
By Sonalee singh | May 15, 2014 7:39 PM EST
Drake and Rihanna seem to have called their relationship off. After going strong for three months, the alleged couple has split up.
"They are currently on yet another break," reveals a source to US Weekly.
Reportedly, the two had a major fight, which led the couple to break-up.
"Rihanna and Drake had another fight," a source told the publication. "He is too in love with her, which has always been the problem. They have been fighting, but that could all change any day now. It is how it always is with them."
The problems between the couple started brewing when Drake missed Rihanna's artist of the year win at iHeart Music Awards. Apparently, things took an ugly turn when Drake called Rihanna "needy."
"She's mad at him a little bit because he told her, 'Babe, you're too needy. Let me hustle, babe. Let me work. That really hurt her feelings because she really loves him and wants things to work out between them," a source close to the rapper told Hollywoodlife.
Rihanna and Drake sparked romance rumors when they were spotted together in Paris in February. The "Diamonds" singer attended Drake's concert in France where they were spotted dancing and getting intimate. There romance reports ripened when they were spotted in a PDA at an L.A. Clippers Game.
However, Drake was nowhere to be seen when Rihanna recently threw a MET Gala after bash. Reports suggest that Drake is busy with his professional commitments and this could be taking a toll on the couple's alleged relation.
"Rihanna has made her career and her name and Drake's just trying to do the same thing," another source revealed to the Web site, adding, "He has goals and ambition and that's first and foremost in his mind. If RiRi can't understand that then maybe it wasn't meant to be. He does still love her."
Fans are quite upset to know that things have suddenly turned sour between the most potential couple of Hollywood. However, hopes are still high, that Drake and RiRi may make a way to make it work.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Reports: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- Travel at Own Risk; Emirates, Qantas Differ on Flying over Iraq Warzone; Emirates Reroutes, Qantas Pushes On
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal