Rihanna & Alleged Boyfriend Drake Have Called it Splits: The Duo Had A Major Fight
By Sonalee singh | May 15, 2014 7:39 PM EST
Drake and Rihanna seem to have called their relationship off. After going strong for three months, the alleged couple has split up.
"They are currently on yet another break," reveals a source to US Weekly.
Reportedly, the two had a major fight, which led the couple to break-up.
"Rihanna and Drake had another fight," a source told the publication. "He is too in love with her, which has always been the problem. They have been fighting, but that could all change any day now. It is how it always is with them."
The problems between the couple started brewing when Drake missed Rihanna's artist of the year win at iHeart Music Awards. Apparently, things took an ugly turn when Drake called Rihanna "needy."
"She's mad at him a little bit because he told her, 'Babe, you're too needy. Let me hustle, babe. Let me work. That really hurt her feelings because she really loves him and wants things to work out between them," a source close to the rapper told Hollywoodlife.
Rihanna and Drake sparked romance rumors when they were spotted together in Paris in February. The "Diamonds" singer attended Drake's concert in France where they were spotted dancing and getting intimate. There romance reports ripened when they were spotted in a PDA at an L.A. Clippers Game.
However, Drake was nowhere to be seen when Rihanna recently threw a MET Gala after bash. Reports suggest that Drake is busy with his professional commitments and this could be taking a toll on the couple's alleged relation.
"Rihanna has made her career and her name and Drake's just trying to do the same thing," another source revealed to the Web site, adding, "He has goals and ambition and that's first and foremost in his mind. If RiRi can't understand that then maybe it wasn't meant to be. He does still love her."
Fans are quite upset to know that things have suddenly turned sour between the most potential couple of Hollywood. However, hopes are still high, that Drake and RiRi may make a way to make it work.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales