Nokia X Rolls Out Version 126.96.36.199 Software Update
By Jenille Cristy Maido | May 15, 2014 7:19 PM EST
Nokia X Android Smartphone Officially Launched in India
One of the first noticeable change following the update is the change of the smartphone's firmware number from v11.1.1 to v188.8.131.52. The new firmware comes in 41MB in size along with Microsoft functionalities such as the Microsoft OneDrive and Contact Transfer. The update also offers an enhanced version of the Nokia Store, and as per purpose of an update, the version 184.108.40.206 for the Nokia X is expected to offer improvements in the phones functionality, specifically in its stability and performance.
For Nokia X Android smartphone users, installing the new firmware version is easy as pie. Below are steps to enjoy the good things v220.127.116.11 can bring:
Step 1: Normally, your smartphone will notify you when there are new updates recommended for installation. However, you can also check the new updates by going to Settings > About phone > System updates > and tap the Check now option.
Step 2: View and install the update by tapping the notification message. You can install it immediately or postpone it according to your convenience.
Step 3: The installation process will take 15 to 30 minutes to complete depending on your internet speed. When the update had been installed, restart your smartphone for the changes to apply.
In installing the 18.104.22.168 software update for the Nokia X, it is suggested that the user will secure a steady internet connection for faster installation and avoidance of data traffic congestion.
Nokia X, also known as Nokia Normandy is one of the best-selling devices in the emerging markets. It was released on March 2014 and received a warm welcome from consumers in China with more than a million Nokia X devices pre-ordered within the first four days of the announcement of its release, according to Android Headlines.
Nokia X is offered for a lower price range compared to the Nokia Lumia series, but the device still packs features pleasing enough to handle a smartphone basic phone functionalities. The Nokia X runs with Qualcomm SnapdragonTM S4 processor, 3.15 MP (2048 x 1536 pixels) camera, a 4-inch display with a resolution of WVGA (800 x 480). In terms of battery life, the phone can stand up to 17 days in dual sim standby time.
The Nokia X Dual Sim carries a price tag of around AU $169.95 for the Australian market.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Android L Rollout Prediction: Nexus 4, Moto X, HTC One, Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy S4, LG G2
- ‘World Of Warcraft Warlords Of Draenor' Patch 6.0.1 Beta Notes Update For The Classes Including Druid, Rogue And Priest [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘GTA 5 Online’ Weekend Event For San Andreas Flight School Update And A Deals With Gold Offer
- Samsung Galaxy S4 vs. HTC One M8 Specs And Price Comparison In Australia
- 'Assassin's Creed' Update: 'Unity' And 'Rogue' Not A Multiplayer Player Game, Ubisoft Confirms
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE Android 4.4.2, Android 4.4.4Guide: Installation and When to Hit Your Region
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch