Harry Styles Sparks Lou Teasdale Dating Rumors: 'One Direction' Hair Stylist Grateful to Have Harry in Her Life, Says Report
By Sonalee singh | May 15, 2014 6:42 PM EST
When it comes to dating rumors, "One Direction" heartthrob Harry Styles, seems to top the list. The singer who has been linked to slew of women in past is now creating ripples for his alleged closeness with "One Direction" hair Stylist Lou Teasdale. Reports suggest that Styles has grown closer to Tesdale since latter broke-up with Tom Atkin.
A source tells Now magazine "There's a chance Lou and Tom [Atkin, who she reportedly split with] will sort things out, but Harry's supporting Lou for now. They're having big hearts-to-hearts all the time Lou's devastated and her priority is [daughter] Lux, but she's grateful to have Harry in her life -- he's good at cheering her up."
Though it is possible that Styles is just trying to support Teasdale as a friend and there is nothing more it.
Styles and Teasdale have been spotted together on many events and have been clicked together on many occasions. Perhaps this is one reason why they are linked together.
Meanwhile, buzz had it that Styles' former girlfriend Taylor Swift is dating Zach Barff. Harry and Zach have been friends for a long time now.
"Zach likes Taylor and is keen to pursue a romance. She's into it, too," a source told the Heat (via J-14). "They've been hanging out in New York while he's in the play Bullets Over Broadway. He'll head to her TriBeca apartment after the show, and they're often spotted at Union Square Farmers' Market. They like going to see bands at warehouse parties, too."
The reports further suggest that Zach wants to keep his personal relationship under wraps.
"Zach's keen to keep this out of the public eye - he doesn't want to be part of her songwriting, and Taylor says she's ready for something more mature now," the source continued as per the website.
However, in spite of the rumors Taylor Swift's spokesperson has denied the reports of the two dating.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy