5S0S 'Don't Stop' Music Video Teasers [Watch YouTube Clip]
By Ma Evelyn Castino Quilas | May 15, 2014 6:42 PM EST
Australian boy band 5 Seconds of Summer recently tweeted to their over 21,000 followers the official release of their video for their new single "Don't Stop". Accompanying the post are pictures of the release times in various countries across the globe and another teaser showing Ashton Irwin clad in a superhero Bananaman outfit.
The boy band posted on their Twitter account: "SMASH. #DONTSTOPMUSICVIDEO coming to a screen near you, May 19 @ 7am GMT / 4pm AEST."
The music video will be officially released in Australia, New Zealand, Germany, Spain, Italy, United Kingdom, Ireland, Philippines, Japan, Indonesia, India, Russia, Morocco, Egypt and Cape Town. The teaser containing the release time of each respective locations indicate their local time.
In the boy band's superhero teaser, Ashton Irwin is depicted as Smash. He wears a sexy blue outfit with a big letter A near the heart. He is also clad in a red bandana, red underwear on top of the outfit, red elbow band, and a red knee band.
5SOS fans already expressed their excitement over the upcoming official release of the video. One Twitter follower hyfrasaulex stated: "@5SOS I'm laughing at the hair." Another follower @cluelesshood also posted: "this is gonna be good. This is gonna be freaken amazeballs woooo can't wait."
The boy band also turned to YouTube to promote their single. In just a span of less than a week, the YouTube clip has already amassed over 2.3 million views. Just like the band's Twitter followers, those who have watched the clip from YouTube also have good things to say about the band.
One YouTube user Emma Hemmings commented: "you guys don't stop doing what ur doing bc what ur doing is damn fine." Another user Ally Latham also said: "Why can't I stop pressing the repeat button!!"
According to an article from Unreality TV, director for the lyric video Sophia Ray explained that the 5 SOS promo depicts an anti-bullying message. Speaking about the red haired girl in thr YouTube clip which represents the entire 5SOS fanbase, Ms. Ray stated: "She was inspired by the fan base that the guys have. We wanted her to signify all of their fans - all the people that they're serving through this anti-bullying campaign."
Watch Don't Stop (Lyric Video) from YouTube.
Read the tweets below:
— 5 Seconds of Summer (@5SOS) May 12, 2014
@5SOS i'm laughing at the hair — (@hyfrauslex) May 12, 2014
@5SOS this is gonna be good. This is gonna be fREAKEN AMAZEBALLS WOOOO CANT WAIT
— ☆3 D A Y S♛ (@cluelesshood) May 12, 2014
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Camilla Parker-Bowles To Become Queen When Prince Charles Accedes To The Throne
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage