5S0S 'Don't Stop' Music Video Teasers [Watch YouTube Clip]
By Ma Evelyn Castino Quilas | May 15, 2014 6:42 PM EST
Australian boy band 5 Seconds of Summer recently tweeted to their over 21,000 followers the official release of their video for their new single "Don't Stop". Accompanying the post are pictures of the release times in various countries across the globe and another teaser showing Ashton Irwin clad in a superhero Bananaman outfit.
The boy band posted on their Twitter account: "SMASH. #DONTSTOPMUSICVIDEO coming to a screen near you, May 19 @ 7am GMT / 4pm AEST."
The music video will be officially released in Australia, New Zealand, Germany, Spain, Italy, United Kingdom, Ireland, Philippines, Japan, Indonesia, India, Russia, Morocco, Egypt and Cape Town. The teaser containing the release time of each respective locations indicate their local time.
In the boy band's superhero teaser, Ashton Irwin is depicted as Smash. He wears a sexy blue outfit with a big letter A near the heart. He is also clad in a red bandana, red underwear on top of the outfit, red elbow band, and a red knee band.
5SOS fans already expressed their excitement over the upcoming official release of the video. One Twitter follower hyfrasaulex stated: "@5SOS I'm laughing at the hair." Another follower @cluelesshood also posted: "this is gonna be good. This is gonna be freaken amazeballs woooo can't wait."
The boy band also turned to YouTube to promote their single. In just a span of less than a week, the YouTube clip has already amassed over 2.3 million views. Just like the band's Twitter followers, those who have watched the clip from YouTube also have good things to say about the band.
One YouTube user Emma Hemmings commented: "you guys don't stop doing what ur doing bc what ur doing is damn fine." Another user Ally Latham also said: "Why can't I stop pressing the repeat button!!"
According to an article from Unreality TV, director for the lyric video Sophia Ray explained that the 5 SOS promo depicts an anti-bullying message. Speaking about the red haired girl in thr YouTube clip which represents the entire 5SOS fanbase, Ms. Ray stated: "She was inspired by the fan base that the guys have. We wanted her to signify all of their fans - all the people that they're serving through this anti-bullying campaign."
Watch Don't Stop (Lyric Video) from YouTube.
Read the tweets below:
— 5 Seconds of Summer (@5SOS) May 12, 2014
@5SOS i'm laughing at the hair — (@hyfrauslex) May 12, 2014
@5SOS this is gonna be good. This is gonna be fREAKEN AMAZEBALLS WOOOO CANT WAIT
— ☆3 D A Y S♛ (@cluelesshood) May 12, 2014
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers – ‘Coda’: Midseason Finale Is ‘Heartbreaking’ And ‘Gut-Wrenching’
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast
- Walmart Canada Black Friday 2014 Ad For Nov. 28, 2014 Up To Dec. 1, 2014 Includes Savings On The iPad Mini 16GB And The Beats Solo HD Drenched Headphones