5S0S 'Don't Stop' Music Video Teasers [Watch YouTube Clip]
By Ma Evelyn Castino Quilas | May 15, 2014 6:42 PM EST
Australian boy band 5 Seconds of Summer recently tweeted to their over 21,000 followers the official release of their video for their new single "Don't Stop". Accompanying the post are pictures of the release times in various countries across the globe and another teaser showing Ashton Irwin clad in a superhero Bananaman outfit.
The boy band posted on their Twitter account: "SMASH. #DONTSTOPMUSICVIDEO coming to a screen near you, May 19 @ 7am GMT / 4pm AEST."
The music video will be officially released in Australia, New Zealand, Germany, Spain, Italy, United Kingdom, Ireland, Philippines, Japan, Indonesia, India, Russia, Morocco, Egypt and Cape Town. The teaser containing the release time of each respective locations indicate their local time.
In the boy band's superhero teaser, Ashton Irwin is depicted as Smash. He wears a sexy blue outfit with a big letter A near the heart. He is also clad in a red bandana, red underwear on top of the outfit, red elbow band, and a red knee band.
5SOS fans already expressed their excitement over the upcoming official release of the video. One Twitter follower hyfrasaulex stated: "@5SOS I'm laughing at the hair." Another follower @cluelesshood also posted: "this is gonna be good. This is gonna be freaken amazeballs woooo can't wait."
The boy band also turned to YouTube to promote their single. In just a span of less than a week, the YouTube clip has already amassed over 2.3 million views. Just like the band's Twitter followers, those who have watched the clip from YouTube also have good things to say about the band.
One YouTube user Emma Hemmings commented: "you guys don't stop doing what ur doing bc what ur doing is damn fine." Another user Ally Latham also said: "Why can't I stop pressing the repeat button!!"
According to an article from Unreality TV, director for the lyric video Sophia Ray explained that the 5 SOS promo depicts an anti-bullying message. Speaking about the red haired girl in thr YouTube clip which represents the entire 5SOS fanbase, Ms. Ray stated: "She was inspired by the fan base that the guys have. We wanted her to signify all of their fans - all the people that they're serving through this anti-bullying campaign."
Watch Don't Stop (Lyric Video) from YouTube.
Read the tweets below:
— 5 Seconds of Summer (@5SOS) May 12, 2014
@5SOS i'm laughing at the hair — (@hyfrauslex) May 12, 2014
@5SOS this is gonna be good. This is gonna be fREAKEN AMAZEBALLS WOOOO CANT WAIT
— ☆3 D A Y S♛ (@cluelesshood) May 12, 2014
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- Childhood Obesity is Strongly Linked With Early Puberty: Study Reveals
- Why Internet of Things is the Next Big Thing for Tech Giants like Samsung, Google and Apple
- Instagram's Newest App Bolt Now Available Exclusively in New Zealand, Singapore and South Africa
- Megan Fox's Weight Loss Aided by Low Carb Paleo Diet: Benefits of the Diet