Viral Video Cat vs. Dog: Family Cat Saves a Young Boy from a Dog Attack [WATCH]
By Jenalyn Villamarin | May 15, 2014 6:37 PM EST
On Wednesday, May 14, Roger Triantafilo posted a video on YouTube that showed how his pet cat saved his son from a dog attack. The recently shared video immediately became viral with already over 4 million views.
The description for the viral video reads: "My cat defends my son during a vicious dog attack and runs the dog off before he can do additional damage. Thankfully, my son is fine!" According to the abc7news.com report, a surveillance video captured the incident.
In the brief video footage, the young boy can be seen riding his bike. Then, the neighbor's dog noticed the little boy and viciously attacked the child from behind even dragging him a little bit before the family cat showed up.
The brave furry creature came to the rescue and chased the dog away to save the young boy from further injuries. The mother can also be seen in the video rushing to her injured son.
Roger Triantafilo noted as well in the YouTube video description the question why did the child's mother run away. He explained the mother made sure that the dog will no longer return for a second attack on the child after she had a look at the dog bites.
Roger further explained that the owners of the unleashed dog were nearby and also got bit by the dog when they tried to pin their pet in the yard.
"The owners did get control of the dog and secured him in which she immediately returned to attending to our son. I did not include that video because it was not so much about the dog but about the cats actions," Roger Triantafilo posted.
The viral video showed in the end the still images of the young boy's wounds on his leg. The gashes required stitches but the parents of the child expressed gratitude in the video that the wounds he sustained were not worse.
Viewers who watched the viral video of the cat versus the dog expressed their admiration for the cat. One comment suggested that the cat owners should give their pet a reward for saving and protecting their son from the dog attack. Have a look at the viral YouTube video below titled "My Cat Saved My Son."
Credit: YouTube/Roger Triantafilo
More Articles to Read:
Viral Video 'Family Feud' Fail: Performance Video of Contestant Anna Sass Not Getting the 18 Points Needed to Win Goes Viral - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Brad Pitt Still in Love with Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston, Staying with Angelina Jolie for Sake of Kids, Claims Brad's Psychic
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
- Transfer News: Manchester United's Possible Transfer Options For This Season
Join the Conversation
- Woman Posts Ad for Herself As 'Professional Bridesmaid' On Craigslist
- Mass Panic Over Houston's 'Blinking Lights' in the Sky; UFO Sceptics Still Not Convinced
- Social Gap Between New Zealand Ethnic Groups 'Worsening'
- Autistic Business Owners Capitalize On Strengths For Success
- Food Finger Condoms Turns A Huge Hit In Korea
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- More Nexus 8/Nexus 9 Release Confirmed with More Leaks and Out of Stock Nexus 7 and 10
- James Foley: Release of Beheading Video by ISIS Meant to Attract More Recruits to Join the Cause – Intelligence
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year
- James Foley: ISIS Demanded Multimillion Ransom, US Refused To Pay---Reports