Viral Video Cat vs. Dog: Family Cat Saves a Young Boy from a Dog Attack [WATCH]
By Jenalyn Villamarin | May 15, 2014 6:37 PM EST
On Wednesday, May 14, Roger Triantafilo posted a video on YouTube that showed how his pet cat saved his son from a dog attack. The recently shared video immediately became viral with already over 4 million views.
The description for the viral video reads: "My cat defends my son during a vicious dog attack and runs the dog off before he can do additional damage. Thankfully, my son is fine!" According to the abc7news.com report, a surveillance video captured the incident.
In the brief video footage, the young boy can be seen riding his bike. Then, the neighbor's dog noticed the little boy and viciously attacked the child from behind even dragging him a little bit before the family cat showed up.
The brave furry creature came to the rescue and chased the dog away to save the young boy from further injuries. The mother can also be seen in the video rushing to her injured son.
Roger Triantafilo noted as well in the YouTube video description the question why did the child's mother run away. He explained the mother made sure that the dog will no longer return for a second attack on the child after she had a look at the dog bites.
Roger further explained that the owners of the unleashed dog were nearby and also got bit by the dog when they tried to pin their pet in the yard.
"The owners did get control of the dog and secured him in which she immediately returned to attending to our son. I did not include that video because it was not so much about the dog but about the cats actions," Roger Triantafilo posted.
The viral video showed in the end the still images of the young boy's wounds on his leg. The gashes required stitches but the parents of the child expressed gratitude in the video that the wounds he sustained were not worse.
Viewers who watched the viral video of the cat versus the dog expressed their admiration for the cat. One comment suggested that the cat owners should give their pet a reward for saving and protecting their son from the dog attack. Have a look at the viral YouTube video below titled "My Cat Saved My Son."
Credit: YouTube/Roger Triantafilo
More Articles to Read:
Viral Video 'Family Feud' Fail: Performance Video of Contestant Anna Sass Not Getting the 18 Points Needed to Win Goes Viral - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ebola Virus Might Reach Australia in Months; Health Dept Says Australia Prepared For Outbreak
- Woman, 40, Charged after Six Baby Corpses Found in Canada U-Haul Locker
- ISIS Educates Young Children in 'School of Jihad,' Deploys Them in Active Combat After Graduation [VIDEO]
- Six English Words Which Originated From Arabic
- Seven Weird Things Banned by Governments
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation