French Montana and Kim Kardashian Now BFFs
By Rachelle Corpuz | May 15, 2014 6:04 PM EST
French Montana and Kim Kardashian are now BFFs, at least according to the rapper.
In one of French's Instagram post which was also shared on Twitter, he posted a picture of him with rumoured girlfriend Khloe's older sister Kim.
Kim Kardashian arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5,
According to the Dailymail.co.uk, Kim joined Khloe and French at Penthouse Nightclub where that rapper was a guest. The Web site reported that Kim's presence at French's gig could be a way of showing that she now approves of the rapper for her younger sister Khloe.
In a recent report by Radaronline.com, it stated tgat Kim hasn't been supportive to Khloe. The soon-to-be Mrs Kanye West was telling Khloe to be careful with French, especially after all the things she went through with Lamar. The source said that Kim was a little bit worried about French's past, and she didn't want Khloe to "get dragged" into it.
"Kim doesn't want her to have a difficult romance this time," said the source.
Kim even compared the relationship she has with Kanye West to that of Khloe and French's. She said that unlike French, Kanye doesn't have issues with past relationships and family dilemmas. Kim was only concerned that the rapper may not be able to "fully commit" to Khloe.
"She's telling her to take things slowly and saying that French might not be the one for her."
Meanwhile, French might really be on the move to really win all of Khloe's family. He had already met Kris Jenner. Despite the fact that Khloe and French were often seen together in recent weeks, Kris said that the duo are just friends and that her daughter is more focused on taking care of herself after filing for divorce from Lamar Odom.
"They're friends," Kris told E! News as reported by ABCnews.go.com. Kris said that Khloe and French are just good friends who both likes to hang out with each other.
"She's (Khloe) working out and trying to take care of herself and working on herself a bit," said Kris which she thinks is "good for all of them."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Clears That Fredrik Neij And Peter Sunde Are Not TPB Founders
- [In Pictures] Police Fire As Protest Turns Into ‘Riot’ After Grand Jury Decision on Ferguson Shooting
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
Join the Conversation
- ESPN Anchor Skip Bayless Says Floyd Mayweather Jr Will Not Fight Manny Pacquiao Because Undefeated Fighter Is ‘Afraid To Lose’
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao Purse Split: $100M For American, $60M For Filipino— Report
- Amir Khan Addresses Roach’s Comments That Pacquiao Used To Knock Out The Bolton-Born Boxer During Sparring Sessions
- Chelsea FC: Jose Mourinho Hits Back At Sergio Ramos For Questioning Costa And Fabregas Absence From NT, Says 'He is Not A Doctor'
- Meet Paige VanZant, The Next UFC Sensation In The Women's Division
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change