French Montana and Kim Kardashian Now BFFs
By Rachelle Corpuz | May 15, 2014 6:04 PM EST
French Montana and Kim Kardashian are now BFFs, at least according to the rapper.
In one of French's Instagram post which was also shared on Twitter, he posted a picture of him with rumoured girlfriend Khloe's older sister Kim.
Kim Kardashian arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5,
According to the Dailymail.co.uk, Kim joined Khloe and French at Penthouse Nightclub where that rapper was a guest. The Web site reported that Kim's presence at French's gig could be a way of showing that she now approves of the rapper for her younger sister Khloe.
In a recent report by Radaronline.com, it stated tgat Kim hasn't been supportive to Khloe. The soon-to-be Mrs Kanye West was telling Khloe to be careful with French, especially after all the things she went through with Lamar. The source said that Kim was a little bit worried about French's past, and she didn't want Khloe to "get dragged" into it.
"Kim doesn't want her to have a difficult romance this time," said the source.
Kim even compared the relationship she has with Kanye West to that of Khloe and French's. She said that unlike French, Kanye doesn't have issues with past relationships and family dilemmas. Kim was only concerned that the rapper may not be able to "fully commit" to Khloe.
"She's telling her to take things slowly and saying that French might not be the one for her."
Meanwhile, French might really be on the move to really win all of Khloe's family. He had already met Kris Jenner. Despite the fact that Khloe and French were often seen together in recent weeks, Kris said that the duo are just friends and that her daughter is more focused on taking care of herself after filing for divorce from Lamar Odom.
"They're friends," Kris told E! News as reported by ABCnews.go.com. Kris said that Khloe and French are just good friends who both likes to hang out with each other.
"She's (Khloe) working out and trying to take care of herself and working on herself a bit," said Kris which she thinks is "good for all of them."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Fernando Alonso Leaves Ferrari 'For Two Reasons'
- Roger Federer Says He Has Never Seen Rafael Nadal Play So Bad, Wishes That The Spaniard Recuperate Well From Appendicitis
- Manny Pacquiao Has Got Chris Algieri Fight All Figured Out
- Female Boxer Dies In South Africa Following Knockout Blow
- Nick Kyrgios Holds Twitter Q&A, Says Roger Federer Is The Greatest Of All Time And His Favourite Superhero
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight