‘Reign’ Finale [Episode 22]: King Plots to Kill Francis and Marry Mary in ‘Slaughter of Innocence’ [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | May 15, 2014 5:56 PM EST
The highlight of "Reign" Season 1 Finale, titled "Slaughter of Innocence," is likely to be a mad King's move to kill his own son and then his end at the hands of his son. In a sneak peek of the episode, King Henry can be seen calmly plotting the murder of Francis and he also hints of a wedding in the near future.
In his extreme madness to claim the throne of England, King Henry wants to kill Francis so that he can get married to his widow the Queen of Scots, Mary. The sneak peek [Check the Sneak Peek Here] shows a man reporting to King Henry that he has added additional spice to a plate. King Henry wants the man to ensure that Francis' plate is piled high with more meat so that it look like Francis choked to his death.
In another sneak peek, Francis is seen plotting with Queen Catherine and Mary to remove King Henry from the throne, as it is too late to assassinate him. The trio can be seen discussing their strategy to avoid a hostile coup and lose control of France. They plan to take the help of generals who were sidelined before the war for Calais. Once Francis's sizes power, he intends to rule France with Mary and send his father to a dungeon and ensure that he never gets out and become the King, again.
[Youtube/The CW Television Network]
Here are some of the major spoilers of the finale episode of "Reign" Season 1:
The apparition that King Henry keeps seeing is supposed to be of his brother. He had killed his own brother. King Henry is going to die in the final episode of "Reign" Season 1. Francis is set to kill his own father, not just allow him a natural death in a prison. Mary will emerge as the strong, calculated Queen of Scotland. She will no longer be Mary who was introduced in the pilot episode, as her innocence is set to bid goodbye in the final episode of "Reign."
Meanwhile, Lola will give birth to a child but it is not sure whether she survives, or not. Also, Bash taking on the Darkness in the woods will result in unforeseen terror that will threaten everyone. Leith will be seen in this episode and despite his new title and some property to show, Greer will not accept his proposal.
"Reign" has been renewed for Season 2.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight