Viral Video: Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts - Behind the Scenes | Universal Orlando [Watch YouTube Clip]
By Ma Evelyn Castino Quilas | May 15, 2014 4:46 PM EST
Universal Studio builds more hype Harry Potter fans by giving them a peak of behind the scenes happenings at Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts.
The 2-minute video of the theme park has become another YouTube sensation after generating almost 800,000 views in just two days.
On the video caption, the post read: "Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts will be the signature ride of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter -- Diagon Alley. It will be a groundbreaking, multi-dimensional thrill ride that will place riders in the middle of an incredible adventure as they navigate their way through the Gringotts vaults."
In the video Universal Creative executives and some Harry Potter movie alumni explained what's going on behind the scenes of the new attraction at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter-Diagon Alley ride in Universal Orlando Resort, Central Florida.
Universal Parks and Resorts Senior Vice President for Creative Studio Thierry Coup mentioned that their effort to the new expansion is extremely exciting. Harry Potter Films Art Director Alan Gilmore also explained the presence of a new technology that they use on the rides.
Universal Parks and Resorts President for Universal Creative Mark Woodbury also explained that they have to come up with ways that will really make the experience unlike anything that anybody has ever done before.
So what will one expect on their ride at Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts?
Gringotts spectacular lobby, 60-foot dragon atop Gringotts Wizarding Bank, goblins doing their businesses, tight security, tolls, dragons, and other unexpected twist and turns are mentioned in the video.
The new attraction hopes to boost the tourism and travel industry in Central Florida. Well, it seems that the viral video is a good start. YouTube users who have watched the video have good things to say.
One user Anne Lee mentioned that she must make a trip to Orlando. A user named Anthony Studios also stated: "looks like universal has finally done something creative! good job! claps."
Universal Creative has yet to announce the summer opening date of the ride at Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts.
In the meantime, Harry Potter fans can content themselves by viewing the viral video from YouTube.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Kanye West Abandons Kim Kardashian after 58 Days of Marriage – Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales