Viral Video: Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts - Behind the Scenes | Universal Orlando [Watch YouTube Clip]
By Ma Evelyn Castino Quilas | May 15, 2014 4:46 PM EST
Universal Studio builds more hype Harry Potter fans by giving them a peak of behind the scenes happenings at Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts.
The 2-minute video of the theme park has become another YouTube sensation after generating almost 800,000 views in just two days.
On the video caption, the post read: "Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts will be the signature ride of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter -- Diagon Alley. It will be a groundbreaking, multi-dimensional thrill ride that will place riders in the middle of an incredible adventure as they navigate their way through the Gringotts vaults."
In the video Universal Creative executives and some Harry Potter movie alumni explained what's going on behind the scenes of the new attraction at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter-Diagon Alley ride in Universal Orlando Resort, Central Florida.
Universal Parks and Resorts Senior Vice President for Creative Studio Thierry Coup mentioned that their effort to the new expansion is extremely exciting. Harry Potter Films Art Director Alan Gilmore also explained the presence of a new technology that they use on the rides.
Universal Parks and Resorts President for Universal Creative Mark Woodbury also explained that they have to come up with ways that will really make the experience unlike anything that anybody has ever done before.
So what will one expect on their ride at Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts?
Gringotts spectacular lobby, 60-foot dragon atop Gringotts Wizarding Bank, goblins doing their businesses, tight security, tolls, dragons, and other unexpected twist and turns are mentioned in the video.
The new attraction hopes to boost the tourism and travel industry in Central Florida. Well, it seems that the viral video is a good start. YouTube users who have watched the video have good things to say.
One user Anne Lee mentioned that she must make a trip to Orlando. A user named Anthony Studios also stated: "looks like universal has finally done something creative! good job! claps."
Universal Creative has yet to announce the summer opening date of the ride at Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts.
In the meantime, Harry Potter fans can content themselves by viewing the viral video from YouTube.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery