Viral Video: Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts - Behind the Scenes | Universal Orlando [Watch YouTube Clip]
By Ma Evelyn Castino Quilas | May 15, 2014 4:46 PM EST
Universal Studio builds more hype Harry Potter fans by giving them a peak of behind the scenes happenings at Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts.
The 2-minute video of the theme park has become another YouTube sensation after generating almost 800,000 views in just two days.
On the video caption, the post read: "Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts will be the signature ride of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter -- Diagon Alley. It will be a groundbreaking, multi-dimensional thrill ride that will place riders in the middle of an incredible adventure as they navigate their way through the Gringotts vaults."
In the video Universal Creative executives and some Harry Potter movie alumni explained what's going on behind the scenes of the new attraction at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter-Diagon Alley ride in Universal Orlando Resort, Central Florida.
Universal Parks and Resorts Senior Vice President for Creative Studio Thierry Coup mentioned that their effort to the new expansion is extremely exciting. Harry Potter Films Art Director Alan Gilmore also explained the presence of a new technology that they use on the rides.
Universal Parks and Resorts President for Universal Creative Mark Woodbury also explained that they have to come up with ways that will really make the experience unlike anything that anybody has ever done before.
So what will one expect on their ride at Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts?
Gringotts spectacular lobby, 60-foot dragon atop Gringotts Wizarding Bank, goblins doing their businesses, tight security, tolls, dragons, and other unexpected twist and turns are mentioned in the video.
The new attraction hopes to boost the tourism and travel industry in Central Florida. Well, it seems that the viral video is a good start. YouTube users who have watched the video have good things to say.
One user Anne Lee mentioned that she must make a trip to Orlando. A user named Anthony Studios also stated: "looks like universal has finally done something creative! good job! claps."
Universal Creative has yet to announce the summer opening date of the ride at Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts.
In the meantime, Harry Potter fans can content themselves by viewing the viral video from YouTube.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers – ‘Coda’: Midseason Finale Is ‘Heartbreaking’ And ‘Gut-Wrenching’
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast