Angelina Jolie-Brad Pitt Wedding: 'It's Going to be Disney or Paintball'
By Tanya Diente | May 15, 2014 4:21 PM EST
Angelina Jolie said she and fiancé Brad Pitt have talked about wedding plans and have received a strong input about the big day.
Actors Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie arrive at the British Academy of Film and Arts (BAFTA) awards ceremony at the Royal Opera House in London February 16, 2014.
However, in a recent interview with People, Angelina Jolie said that they have talked about wedding plans with their six kids and have received strong inputs from them on the details.
"We are discussing it with the children and how they imagine it might be," Jolie told People. She said the children's version of a wedding was on the verge of being hysterical.
Angelina and Brad Pitt's children Maddox who is 12, Pax,10, Zahara, 9, Shiloh, 7 and twins Knox and Viviene, 5 will be the wedding planners. According to the humanitarian actress, either the wedding will turn out to be Disney-themed or paintball, one or the other. The actress said, much to her amusement.
Whether this revelation is true or just in jest, Huffingtonpost thinks that when the time does come for the power couple to walk down the aisle, theirs will be one of the most secured and heavily guarded celebrity-wedding.
Aside from sharing wedding details, Oscar winner Angelina Jolie also told People how her relationship with Brad Pitt has evolved throughout the years, and that parenthood transformed her relationship with Brad.
"You're not lovers or boyfriend and girlfriend as much as you are a family," she said. Angelina and Brad met on the set of "Mr and Mrs Smith" in 2005 and have started dating since.
Lionel Felix - - "Angelina Jolie says her kids will be her and Brad Pitt's wedding planners. Eeewwwww!!!"
Voguette - - "Why not combine Disney and paintball? Duh!"
pixiedust8 - "OF COURSE the kids are planning the wedding. I can't wait for the tell-all book that comes out from one of the kids in fifteen years."
I Am The Arsenal --" I just love you, Angelina!! I'm so happy for you and your family, and I wish many blessings for the future!"
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- 'Sylvester Stallone Dies In Horrible Car Accident’ Death Hoax Goes Viral
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoiler: Revelation Of Reason Why Penny, Leonard ‘Not’ Getting Married Soon
- Emmy Awards 2014: Where To Watch Live Online, Top Nominations [VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelorette' Update: Andi Dorfman And Josh Murray To Setup Career In Hollywood- Reports
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett to Rediscover Nathan Fillion's Rick Castle; 'Derrick Storm' Coming to ABC [VIDEO]
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Trending: Ice Bucket Challenge Replaced By Rubble Bucket Challenge By People Of Gaza
- US, Syria to Work Together to Vaporise ISIS
- European Central Bank Advises Action to Boost Demand and Employment In EU