Angelina Jolie-Brad Pitt Wedding: 'It's Going to be Disney or Paintball'
By Tanya Diente | May 15, 2014 4:21 PM EST
Angelina Jolie said she and fiancé Brad Pitt have talked about wedding plans and have received a strong input about the big day.
Actors Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie arrive at the British Academy of Film and Arts (BAFTA) awards ceremony at the Royal Opera House in London February 16, 2014.
However, in a recent interview with People, Angelina Jolie said that they have talked about wedding plans with their six kids and have received strong inputs from them on the details.
"We are discussing it with the children and how they imagine it might be," Jolie told People. She said the children's version of a wedding was on the verge of being hysterical.
Angelina and Brad Pitt's children Maddox who is 12, Pax,10, Zahara, 9, Shiloh, 7 and twins Knox and Viviene, 5 will be the wedding planners. According to the humanitarian actress, either the wedding will turn out to be Disney-themed or paintball, one or the other. The actress said, much to her amusement.
Whether this revelation is true or just in jest, Huffingtonpost thinks that when the time does come for the power couple to walk down the aisle, theirs will be one of the most secured and heavily guarded celebrity-wedding.
Aside from sharing wedding details, Oscar winner Angelina Jolie also told People how her relationship with Brad Pitt has evolved throughout the years, and that parenthood transformed her relationship with Brad.
"You're not lovers or boyfriend and girlfriend as much as you are a family," she said. Angelina and Brad met on the set of "Mr and Mrs Smith" in 2005 and have started dating since.
Lionel Felix - - "Angelina Jolie says her kids will be her and Brad Pitt's wedding planners. Eeewwwww!!!"
Voguette - - "Why not combine Disney and paintball? Duh!"
pixiedust8 - "OF COURSE the kids are planning the wedding. I can't wait for the tell-all book that comes out from one of the kids in fifteen years."
I Am The Arsenal --" I just love you, Angelina!! I'm so happy for you and your family, and I wish many blessings for the future!"
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar