Angelina Jolie-Brad Pitt Wedding: 'It's Going to be Disney or Paintball'
By Tanya Diente | May 15, 2014 4:21 PM EST
Angelina Jolie said she and fiancé Brad Pitt have talked about wedding plans and have received a strong input about the big day.
Actors Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie arrive at the British Academy of Film and Arts (BAFTA) awards ceremony at the Royal Opera House in London February 16, 2014.
However, in a recent interview with People, Angelina Jolie said that they have talked about wedding plans with their six kids and have received strong inputs from them on the details.
"We are discussing it with the children and how they imagine it might be," Jolie told People. She said the children's version of a wedding was on the verge of being hysterical.
Angelina and Brad Pitt's children Maddox who is 12, Pax,10, Zahara, 9, Shiloh, 7 and twins Knox and Viviene, 5 will be the wedding planners. According to the humanitarian actress, either the wedding will turn out to be Disney-themed or paintball, one or the other. The actress said, much to her amusement.
Whether this revelation is true or just in jest, Huffingtonpost thinks that when the time does come for the power couple to walk down the aisle, theirs will be one of the most secured and heavily guarded celebrity-wedding.
Aside from sharing wedding details, Oscar winner Angelina Jolie also told People how her relationship with Brad Pitt has evolved throughout the years, and that parenthood transformed her relationship with Brad.
"You're not lovers or boyfriend and girlfriend as much as you are a family," she said. Angelina and Brad met on the set of "Mr and Mrs Smith" in 2005 and have started dating since.
Lionel Felix - - "Angelina Jolie says her kids will be her and Brad Pitt's wedding planners. Eeewwwww!!!"
Voguette - - "Why not combine Disney and paintball? Duh!"
pixiedust8 - "OF COURSE the kids are planning the wedding. I can't wait for the tell-all book that comes out from one of the kids in fifteen years."
I Am The Arsenal --" I just love you, Angelina!! I'm so happy for you and your family, and I wish many blessings for the future!"
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- The Bachelor Update: Find Out if Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell Are Still With Each Other
- Transfer News: Ron Vlaar to Consider Villa Exit, May Move to Tottenham
- AS Roma's Seydou Keita Throws Water Bottle at Real Madrid defender Pepe for Spitting [VIDEO]
- The Mentalist Season 7 Spoilers: CBS Skips Simon Baker's Patrick Jane in Fall Schedule, Josie Loren Joins Cast
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Update: Maisie Williams Talks Arya Stark, Lady Stoneheart, and Surprises
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona, Man Utd to Compete for Juan Cuadrado's Signature as Fiorentina Reveal Willingness to Sell