Angelina Jolie-Brad Pitt Wedding: 'It's Going to be Disney or Paintball'
By Tanya Diente | May 15, 2014 4:21 PM EST
Angelina Jolie said she and fiancé Brad Pitt have talked about wedding plans and have received a strong input about the big day.
Actors Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie arrive at the British Academy of Film and Arts (BAFTA) awards ceremony at the Royal Opera House in London February 16, 2014.
However, in a recent interview with People, Angelina Jolie said that they have talked about wedding plans with their six kids and have received strong inputs from them on the details.
"We are discussing it with the children and how they imagine it might be," Jolie told People. She said the children's version of a wedding was on the verge of being hysterical.
Angelina and Brad Pitt's children Maddox who is 12, Pax,10, Zahara, 9, Shiloh, 7 and twins Knox and Viviene, 5 will be the wedding planners. According to the humanitarian actress, either the wedding will turn out to be Disney-themed or paintball, one or the other. The actress said, much to her amusement.
Whether this revelation is true or just in jest, Huffingtonpost thinks that when the time does come for the power couple to walk down the aisle, theirs will be one of the most secured and heavily guarded celebrity-wedding.
Aside from sharing wedding details, Oscar winner Angelina Jolie also told People how her relationship with Brad Pitt has evolved throughout the years, and that parenthood transformed her relationship with Brad.
"You're not lovers or boyfriend and girlfriend as much as you are a family," she said. Angelina and Brad met on the set of "Mr and Mrs Smith" in 2005 and have started dating since.
Lionel Felix - - "Angelina Jolie says her kids will be her and Brad Pitt's wedding planners. Eeewwwww!!!"
Voguette - - "Why not combine Disney and paintball? Duh!"
pixiedust8 - "OF COURSE the kids are planning the wedding. I can't wait for the tell-all book that comes out from one of the kids in fifteen years."
I Am The Arsenal --" I just love you, Angelina!! I'm so happy for you and your family, and I wish many blessings for the future!"
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers – ‘Coda’: Midseason Finale Is ‘Heartbreaking’ And ‘Gut-Wrenching’
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast