Kim Kardashian New Bridal Gown Photos on Instagram Draw 'Hilarious Reaction'
By Sounak Mukhopadhyay | May 15, 2014 3:10 PM EST
Kim Kardashian shared multiple photos of herself on social media on May 14 to make her fans even more eager about the special occasion of her life.
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014.
The bride-to-be was seen wearing a semi-sheer light pink bridal-like gown. The photos came only hours after she flaunted her abs in the post-workout photo on Instagram. She seemed to have decided to keep her fans updated about tiny details as she prepares herself for her wedding on May 24.
The wall of flowers which Kim got as a gift from the father of her daughter was a major prop in the photos. Kanye gave the unique gift to his fiancée on Mother's Day. Kim posed along with the wall made of peonies, hydrangeas and roses. She looked over her shoulder into the lens in the photo captioned, "There's a wall of roses in my backyard what else am I supposed to do?"
Kim's back is almost completely bare, except the spaghetti straps that hold her dress. Her famous derriere is on full display through the embroidered dress. Another photo, captioned, "Stop and smell the roses," holds a more intimate approach to capture the reality star. Her dark-colored hair lies waving down her shoulders to the back.
There were some interesting comments posted in reaction to Kim's photos. kardashianinpink wrote Kim was "beyond Perfect." drp888 was not happy with the wall of flowers: "What's the gaps in the wall.. Doesn't look gd anymore.. Missing Flowers."
The most hilarious of them all was posted by valibaba, "I bet your fart smells like vanilla." ___1_yolo_1___ wrote an essay on a boy-girl story. But the story seemed completely out of context, having no relation with the photo Kim shared.
Luisa Bryan (sebas10bl) wrote in Spanish and apparently called Kim "the least humble person in the world." Bryan wrote that Kanye ("kw") was proud and looked like a chimpanzee.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 22-26, 2014: Consequences Of The Crichton-Clark Blast
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- Ryan Gosling And Eva Mendes Gushes Over Newborn Daughter
- ‘Top Gun 2’ Update: ‘The Jungle Book’ Writer Onboard, Tom Cruise Likely To Reprise His Role
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- 'ISIL Has To Be Defeated, Plain And Simple, End Of Story,' Sen. John Kerry
- New Samsung Galaxy S5 Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Released, Verizon Guide and Installation