Kim Kardashian New Bridal Gown Photos on Instagram Draw 'Hilarious Reaction'
By Sounak Mukhopadhyay | May 15, 2014 3:10 PM EST
Kim Kardashian shared multiple photos of herself on social media on May 14 to make her fans even more eager about the special occasion of her life.
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014.
The bride-to-be was seen wearing a semi-sheer light pink bridal-like gown. The photos came only hours after she flaunted her abs in the post-workout photo on Instagram. She seemed to have decided to keep her fans updated about tiny details as she prepares herself for her wedding on May 24.
The wall of flowers which Kim got as a gift from the father of her daughter was a major prop in the photos. Kanye gave the unique gift to his fiancée on Mother's Day. Kim posed along with the wall made of peonies, hydrangeas and roses. She looked over her shoulder into the lens in the photo captioned, "There's a wall of roses in my backyard what else am I supposed to do?"
Kim's back is almost completely bare, except the spaghetti straps that hold her dress. Her famous derriere is on full display through the embroidered dress. Another photo, captioned, "Stop and smell the roses," holds a more intimate approach to capture the reality star. Her dark-colored hair lies waving down her shoulders to the back.
There were some interesting comments posted in reaction to Kim's photos. kardashianinpink wrote Kim was "beyond Perfect." drp888 was not happy with the wall of flowers: "What's the gaps in the wall.. Doesn't look gd anymore.. Missing Flowers."
The most hilarious of them all was posted by valibaba, "I bet your fart smells like vanilla." ___1_yolo_1___ wrote an essay on a boy-girl story. But the story seemed completely out of context, having no relation with the photo Kim shared.
Luisa Bryan (sebas10bl) wrote in Spanish and apparently called Kim "the least humble person in the world." Bryan wrote that Kanye ("kw") was proud and looked like a chimpanzee.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight