Kim Kardashian New Bridal Gown Photos on Instagram Draw 'Hilarious Reaction'
By Sounak Mukhopadhyay | May 15, 2014 3:10 PM EST
Kim Kardashian shared multiple photos of herself on social media on May 14 to make her fans even more eager about the special occasion of her life.
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014.
The bride-to-be was seen wearing a semi-sheer light pink bridal-like gown. The photos came only hours after she flaunted her abs in the post-workout photo on Instagram. She seemed to have decided to keep her fans updated about tiny details as she prepares herself for her wedding on May 24.
The wall of flowers which Kim got as a gift from the father of her daughter was a major prop in the photos. Kanye gave the unique gift to his fiancée on Mother's Day. Kim posed along with the wall made of peonies, hydrangeas and roses. She looked over her shoulder into the lens in the photo captioned, "There's a wall of roses in my backyard what else am I supposed to do?"
Kim's back is almost completely bare, except the spaghetti straps that hold her dress. Her famous derriere is on full display through the embroidered dress. Another photo, captioned, "Stop and smell the roses," holds a more intimate approach to capture the reality star. Her dark-colored hair lies waving down her shoulders to the back.
There were some interesting comments posted in reaction to Kim's photos. kardashianinpink wrote Kim was "beyond Perfect." drp888 was not happy with the wall of flowers: "What's the gaps in the wall.. Doesn't look gd anymore.. Missing Flowers."
The most hilarious of them all was posted by valibaba, "I bet your fart smells like vanilla." ___1_yolo_1___ wrote an essay on a boy-girl story. But the story seemed completely out of context, having no relation with the photo Kim shared.
Luisa Bryan (sebas10bl) wrote in Spanish and apparently called Kim "the least humble person in the world." Bryan wrote that Kanye ("kw") was proud and looked like a chimpanzee.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Boxing News 2014: Social Media War Between Boxers Continues As Pacquiao Repeats Comment That Mayweather Acts Like Uneducated Person, While Ignoring ‘Miss Pac Man’ Post
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate