Android 4.4.3 KitKat Could Be Just Around the Corner: Update Spotted in Moto E Promo Video [Watch]
By jaskiran kaur | May 15, 2014 12:57 PM EST
Android fans may not have to wait too long for the much awaited update, Android 4.4.3 KitKat. The OS update seems imminent after the new evidence emerged, hinting at the possibility of its release in near future. Google is now dropping slight hints and some keen observers and enthusiasts have been quick in picking up those clues. Recently released promo video of a new Motorola device, Moto E cites a reference of the Android upgrade.
Experts at Android Geeks spotted the reference to Android 4.4.3 KitKat in the finely printed text that appears at 0:39 seconds. The one-minute YouTube promo video of Moto E has provided enough evidence to excite Android lovers.
Moto E is said to be Motorola's new budget smartphone which is priced at $129 without a contract. It is company's "Made to Last. Priced for All" device especially for the consumers who are looking for more in less price.
Moto E's launch video was released on YouTube on May 13, 2014 by Motorola Mobility, giving a glimpse of the much awaited device. The video suggests that the new smartphone is "sharp, scratch resistant display" and it is "water-resistant splash guard." It also tells that it is powered by "all-day battery" which is followed by the most exciting part. At 0:39 seconds it says that Moto E is built with "latest Android with guaranteed upgrade" and finely printed text below mentions Android 4.4.3 KitKat.
Rumours about the update have been swirling around for quite a long time but Google hasn't talked about it publicly. Even though evidences have emerged several times with potential release date, there is no official confirmation. The best thing to do is to wait for the confirmation straight from the horse's mouth.
Android 4.4.3 KitKat is expected to not only fix the bugs, but also bring some new features. Nexus users are eagerly waiting for the latest firmware hoping for it to fix the issues. If Moto E is launched with Android 4.4.3 KitKat, it will be the first ever device to sport the upgrade. Meanwhile, it is known that Moto E features 540X960 pixels, 4.3 inches display with 1.2 GHZ Dual Core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 system. It has a 5Mp camera and 1 GB Ram with 4GB internal memory that can be extended to 32 GB and as suggested in the promo video Android 4.4.3 KitKat as its operating system. Watch Moto E promo video below:
Video: Meet Moto E
Credit: YouTube.com/ Motorola Mobility
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Clears That Fredrik Neij And Peter Sunde Are Not TPB Founders
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Out There To Save His Two Favourite Ladies In Mid-season Finale
- [In Pictures] Police Fire As Protest Turns Into ‘Riot’ After Grand Jury Decision on Ferguson Shooting
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
Join the Conversation
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- BHP Billiton To Turn Olympic Dam Mine To World’s 2nd Largest Copper Mine
- A Bearded Man Is Arresting UberX Drivers Across Sydney
- Kohl's Black Friday 2014 Online Deals Available Now Until Nov. 28, 2014 Including Free Shipping For Orders Worth $50 And More [WATCH VIDEO]
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change