Android 4.4.3 KitKat Could Be Just Around the Corner: Update Spotted in Moto E Promo Video [Watch]
By jaskiran kaur | May 15, 2014 12:57 PM EST
Android fans may not have to wait too long for the much awaited update, Android 4.4.3 KitKat. The OS update seems imminent after the new evidence emerged, hinting at the possibility of its release in near future. Google is now dropping slight hints and some keen observers and enthusiasts have been quick in picking up those clues. Recently released promo video of a new Motorola device, Moto E cites a reference of the Android upgrade.
Experts at Android Geeks spotted the reference to Android 4.4.3 KitKat in the finely printed text that appears at 0:39 seconds. The one-minute YouTube promo video of Moto E has provided enough evidence to excite Android lovers.
Moto E is said to be Motorola's new budget smartphone which is priced at $129 without a contract. It is company's "Made to Last. Priced for All" device especially for the consumers who are looking for more in less price.
Moto E's launch video was released on YouTube on May 13, 2014 by Motorola Mobility, giving a glimpse of the much awaited device. The video suggests that the new smartphone is "sharp, scratch resistant display" and it is "water-resistant splash guard." It also tells that it is powered by "all-day battery" which is followed by the most exciting part. At 0:39 seconds it says that Moto E is built with "latest Android with guaranteed upgrade" and finely printed text below mentions Android 4.4.3 KitKat.
Rumours about the update have been swirling around for quite a long time but Google hasn't talked about it publicly. Even though evidences have emerged several times with potential release date, there is no official confirmation. The best thing to do is to wait for the confirmation straight from the horse's mouth.
Android 4.4.3 KitKat is expected to not only fix the bugs, but also bring some new features. Nexus users are eagerly waiting for the latest firmware hoping for it to fix the issues. If Moto E is launched with Android 4.4.3 KitKat, it will be the first ever device to sport the upgrade. Meanwhile, it is known that Moto E features 540X960 pixels, 4.3 inches display with 1.2 GHZ Dual Core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 system. It has a 5Mp camera and 1 GB Ram with 4GB internal memory that can be extended to 32 GB and as suggested in the promo video Android 4.4.3 KitKat as its operating system. Watch Moto E promo video below:
Video: Meet Moto E
Credit: YouTube.com/ Motorola Mobility
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- iPhone 6 Release Down Under – Meet The First People To Have The Newest iPhones
- Masayoshi Son Is Japan’s Richest Man As Softbank Shares Surge Ahead Of Alibaba IPO; More Millionaires Among Alibaba Employees On The Way
- Ex-Male Strippers For Rent At $125/Hour To Act As ManServants
- Alibaba Hikes IPO Price Range To $66-$68 From $60-$66
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best