Kim Kardashian Wedding: Pros And Cons (Video)
By Tanya Diente | May 15, 2014 12:31 PM EST
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's wedding is fast approaching. While the details of the wedding are still being kept a secret, some stars have already made predictions of what may happen. This includes Jimmy Fallon, who predicted the possible outcome, by weighing the pros and cons of Kim and Kanye's wedding.
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5.
On his May 13 episode of "The Tonight Show," Jimmy Fallon entertained viewers by providing his own humorous predictions and pros and cons for the much-talked about wedding.
"The big day is coming up, the invitations are out and I'm sure mine will be arriving any day now," the 39-year-old late-night host started. Contrary to this, Fallon was reportedly not included in the guest list for Kim and Kanye's wedding.
Then Fallon went on to enumerate the pros and cons. Celebrity Gossip has listed down some of Fallon's predictions.
Scroll down for video
One pro, according to the comedian, is Kim Kardashian promising Kanye West to be the best wife she can be. While the con here is, Kanye West promising to be harder, better, faster, stronger. This promise of Kanye West is actually a lyric from his song "Stronger".
Another pro in the Kim and Kanye wedding, Fallon continued, is the couple being united in the eyes of God. The con on the other hand, is that it is also the eyes of Yeezus. This time, Fallon made reference to Kanye West's music album "Yeezus".
After the wedding, Kim and Kanye will ride off into the sunset, Fallon said. However, they would both be naked on a motorcycle. Now, a music video of Kanye West's "Bound 2" comes to mind, where the couple is seen striding a motorcycle, Kim Kardashian facing Kanye, dressed in what appears to be her birthday suit. The video caused various reactions from viewers, some saying they want to rip out their eyeballs after watching it while others created their own memes (photo).
On the serious note, according to E!, Kim Kardashian recently dispelled rumours regarding her wedding on her Twitter account. One being that she and Kanye are not married yet and second, Kim said the wedding won't be filmed for their reality TV series "Keeping Up With the Kardashians". Number three, Kim tweeted that there is no guest list yet, and the wedding will be small and intimate, compared to the rumoured 1600 guests. Lastly, Kim Kardashian said no one has seen her wedding gown, thus all the photos of her rumoured dress are either photo shopped or old photos.
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's wedding is scheduled on May 24 in Paris. According to Celebrity Gossip, their nuptials have been making headlines for the past months, and with only days away from the wedding itself, the hype is sure to build up.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- What Happens When You Give Up Sex For 12 Months? – Dialogue With Peter Lynagh – Exclusive
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice’ First Photo Of Lex Luthor Leaked, Jesse Eisenberg On Villain’s Role And Plot Details Revealed
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Captain America 3’: Red Skull Returns, Greater Villains Added
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones