Kim Kardashian Wedding: Pros And Cons (Video)
By Tanya Diente | May 15, 2014 12:31 PM EST
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's wedding is fast approaching. While the details of the wedding are still being kept a secret, some stars have already made predictions of what may happen. This includes Jimmy Fallon, who predicted the possible outcome, by weighing the pros and cons of Kim and Kanye's wedding.
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5.
On his May 13 episode of "The Tonight Show," Jimmy Fallon entertained viewers by providing his own humorous predictions and pros and cons for the much-talked about wedding.
"The big day is coming up, the invitations are out and I'm sure mine will be arriving any day now," the 39-year-old late-night host started. Contrary to this, Fallon was reportedly not included in the guest list for Kim and Kanye's wedding.
Then Fallon went on to enumerate the pros and cons. Celebrity Gossip has listed down some of Fallon's predictions.
Scroll down for video
One pro, according to the comedian, is Kim Kardashian promising Kanye West to be the best wife she can be. While the con here is, Kanye West promising to be harder, better, faster, stronger. This promise of Kanye West is actually a lyric from his song "Stronger".
Another pro in the Kim and Kanye wedding, Fallon continued, is the couple being united in the eyes of God. The con on the other hand, is that it is also the eyes of Yeezus. This time, Fallon made reference to Kanye West's music album "Yeezus".
After the wedding, Kim and Kanye will ride off into the sunset, Fallon said. However, they would both be naked on a motorcycle. Now, a music video of Kanye West's "Bound 2" comes to mind, where the couple is seen striding a motorcycle, Kim Kardashian facing Kanye, dressed in what appears to be her birthday suit. The video caused various reactions from viewers, some saying they want to rip out their eyeballs after watching it while others created their own memes (photo).
On the serious note, according to E!, Kim Kardashian recently dispelled rumours regarding her wedding on her Twitter account. One being that she and Kanye are not married yet and second, Kim said the wedding won't be filmed for their reality TV series "Keeping Up With the Kardashians". Number three, Kim tweeted that there is no guest list yet, and the wedding will be small and intimate, compared to the rumoured 1600 guests. Lastly, Kim Kardashian said no one has seen her wedding gown, thus all the photos of her rumoured dress are either photo shopped or old photos.
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's wedding is scheduled on May 24 in Paris. According to Celebrity Gossip, their nuptials have been making headlines for the past months, and with only days away from the wedding itself, the hype is sure to build up.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy