Woman Files Complaint Against Justin Bieber but Canadian Pop Star Rebutted Alleged ‘Robbery’ Case; Took Sentiments to Twitter
By Rachelle Corpuz | May 15, 2014 11:33 AM EST
TMZ broke the news that Bieber allegedly tried to "take" the phone of a woman who is a native of San Francisco Valley. The unidentified woman has filed a complaint and the Los Angeles Police Department is already looking at the incident.
According the entertainment gossip site, the incident took place at Sherman Oaks Castle Park. Bieber was playing miniature golf along with some of his pals when the Canadian pop star got into a squabble with another group of guys who were also playing at the said recreational complex. The woman took her phone out and was going to start snapping pictures. When Bieber saw her, he presumably tried to grab her phone to prevent her from taking pictures. When the woman hid her phone inside her purse, Bieber went into it and seized the phone, TMZ further reported.
Bieber returned the phone to the woman and told her to unlock it so he can find out if pictures were indeed taken. The woman did as she was told and showed Bieber that there were really no pictures taken. The woman said that she and her 13-year-old daughter only wanted to say hi to the singer. She reportedly filed a complaint and the Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) is now looking if the crime really happened.
Meanwhile, Bieber took his sentiments to Twitter. He had spoken out and garrisoned himself from the new report circulating. "It is hard to defend myself and my privacy every moment of the day, then to see rumors, the truth will set you free," Bieber tweeted.
My mom raised me to be kind to others. I get judged, harassed, and I try to take the high road. Sometimes it isn't easy. But we keep trying— Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) May 15, 2014
I will continue to be the man my mother raised. I love people and I will try to be kind even when things are not fair. Don't believe rumors— Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) May 15, 2014
Thanks for those who stick by me and those that help me grow everyday. I love you.— Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) May 15, 2014
Update on Bieber's Alleged Robbery Case
A witness called TMZ to defend Bieber and refute the allegations of the unidentified woman. The witness revealed that Bieber didn't try to grab the woman's phone. In fact, the woman was the one being "overly aggressive and ignoring security's requests to stop snapping pics," the witness further revealed. Even though Bieber got irate, he never "got physical with the woman."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy