DLC Updates for 'Titanfall' Expedition, Free 'Killzone Shadow Fall' The Canyon and 'Battlefield 4' Dragon’s Teeth
By Gel Galang | May 15, 2014 11:33 AM EST
Players of "Killzone Shadow Fall" would be happy to know the game will be getting a free multiplayer map. Titled "The Canyon," this map will put players in the Petrusite fissures where mechanical pumps are all over the city.
"The Canyon includes plenty of tight spaces for tense close-quarters combat, as well as more open areas that require quick thinking and sharp shooting. Players preferring a stealthy approach will want to use the narrow routes on the extremes of the map—just don't get too close to the edge, because it's a long way down," said the developer over at the Killzone official Web blog.
The "Killzone Shadow Fall" multiplayer map will also introduce a new element in the gameplay via gravity wells, which are basically anomalous spaces that distort the gravity field, so players can fall upwards to get to places. The new map can be found in the Hanger/Cruiser pack in the PlayStation system.
'Titanfall' Expedition DLC Dated for Xbox One and PC
After all the teasers and new information rolled out by Respawn Entertainment on the upcoming "Titanfall" DLC, the release date for the Xbox One and PC versions has finally been announced.
IGN reports publisher EA has officially announced May 15 to be the release date for the next-gen and PC versions. Meanwhile, the Xbox 360, which is currently in the works with Bluepoint Games (the developer of the Xbox 360 port of the "Titanfall" game) will come in June, with no final date announced as of yet.
The "Titanfall" Expedition DLC is the first of three promised paid DLCs that are part of the $25 season pass. For those who are planning to buy the DLCs separately, Expedition is tagged at $10.
Check out the previous coverage of the different maps for Expedition, which includes the Runoff and Swampland maps, each of which have been previously teased.
'Battlefield 4' Gets a New Screenshot for Latest DLC
The promised new gameplay footage of the "Battlefield 4" DLC Dragon's Teeth has not yet been released. But the first screenshot of the additional weapon, the two-handed ballistic shield, has been spotted by CVG.
Gamers can imagine how the new shield will play out in the DLC, and it seems like a team effort of protect and shoot would be a good way to make use of the new shield.
"Dragon's Teeth" is the fourth DLC for "Battlefield 4," with only one more to complete the expansions that have been promised before summer 2014 is over.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 64-Bit Octa-Core CPU Expected On Samsung Galaxy S6 And Sony Xperia Z4
- Nexus 9 NVIDIA Tegra K1 Beats Nexus 6 Adreno 420, Galaxy Note 4 Mali T-760 In GPU Tests
- Sony Xperia Z3, Z1, Z1 Compact And Z Ultra Latest Firmware 23.0.A.2.108 And 14.4.A.0.155 Certified
- Android 5.0 Lollipop SDK Makes Rooting More Difficult And Overriding Impose Serious Risk To Attacks
- Skype Gets A New Exclusive Feature On The Windows Phone
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier
- Galaxy Note 4: Best Big-Screen Phone, Says Samsung; Analysts Believe Note 4 Unlikely To Beat iPhone 6 Plus [Watch Video]