DLC Updates for 'Titanfall' Expedition, Free 'Killzone Shadow Fall' The Canyon and 'Battlefield 4' Dragon’s Teeth
By Gel Galang | May 15, 2014 11:33 AM EST
Players of "Killzone Shadow Fall" would be happy to know the game will be getting a free multiplayer map. Titled "The Canyon," this map will put players in the Petrusite fissures where mechanical pumps are all over the city.
"The Canyon includes plenty of tight spaces for tense close-quarters combat, as well as more open areas that require quick thinking and sharp shooting. Players preferring a stealthy approach will want to use the narrow routes on the extremes of the map—just don't get too close to the edge, because it's a long way down," said the developer over at the Killzone official Web blog.
The "Killzone Shadow Fall" multiplayer map will also introduce a new element in the gameplay via gravity wells, which are basically anomalous spaces that distort the gravity field, so players can fall upwards to get to places. The new map can be found in the Hanger/Cruiser pack in the PlayStation system.
'Titanfall' Expedition DLC Dated for Xbox One and PC
After all the teasers and new information rolled out by Respawn Entertainment on the upcoming "Titanfall" DLC, the release date for the Xbox One and PC versions has finally been announced.
IGN reports publisher EA has officially announced May 15 to be the release date for the next-gen and PC versions. Meanwhile, the Xbox 360, which is currently in the works with Bluepoint Games (the developer of the Xbox 360 port of the "Titanfall" game) will come in June, with no final date announced as of yet.
The "Titanfall" Expedition DLC is the first of three promised paid DLCs that are part of the $25 season pass. For those who are planning to buy the DLCs separately, Expedition is tagged at $10.
Check out the previous coverage of the different maps for Expedition, which includes the Runoff and Swampland maps, each of which have been previously teased.
'Battlefield 4' Gets a New Screenshot for Latest DLC
The promised new gameplay footage of the "Battlefield 4" DLC Dragon's Teeth has not yet been released. But the first screenshot of the additional weapon, the two-handed ballistic shield, has been spotted by CVG.
Gamers can imagine how the new shield will play out in the DLC, and it seems like a team effort of protect and shoot would be a good way to make use of the new shield.
"Dragon's Teeth" is the fourth DLC for "Battlefield 4," with only one more to complete the expansions that have been promised before summer 2014 is over.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
Join the Conversation
- Windows Phone 8.1, Nokia Lumia Cyan Update: All Supported Devices In Various Regions As Of August
- Sony Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide For Xperia Z Devices As Of August 2014
- Sony Xperia M2 Aqua Buyer's Guide: Reasons Why Upgrade From Xperia V Or Xperia ZR
- Robin Williams to Be Honoured As A Character In 'World Of Warcraft: Warlords Of Draenor'
- Hypersonic Travel: Can Space Tourism be a Possibility
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected