DLC Updates for 'Titanfall' Expedition, Free 'Killzone Shadow Fall' The Canyon and 'Battlefield 4' Dragon’s Teeth
By Gel Galang | May 15, 2014 11:33 AM EST
Players of "Killzone Shadow Fall" would be happy to know the game will be getting a free multiplayer map. Titled "The Canyon," this map will put players in the Petrusite fissures where mechanical pumps are all over the city.
"The Canyon includes plenty of tight spaces for tense close-quarters combat, as well as more open areas that require quick thinking and sharp shooting. Players preferring a stealthy approach will want to use the narrow routes on the extremes of the map—just don't get too close to the edge, because it's a long way down," said the developer over at the Killzone official Web blog.
The "Killzone Shadow Fall" multiplayer map will also introduce a new element in the gameplay via gravity wells, which are basically anomalous spaces that distort the gravity field, so players can fall upwards to get to places. The new map can be found in the Hanger/Cruiser pack in the PlayStation system.
'Titanfall' Expedition DLC Dated for Xbox One and PC
After all the teasers and new information rolled out by Respawn Entertainment on the upcoming "Titanfall" DLC, the release date for the Xbox One and PC versions has finally been announced.
IGN reports publisher EA has officially announced May 15 to be the release date for the next-gen and PC versions. Meanwhile, the Xbox 360, which is currently in the works with Bluepoint Games (the developer of the Xbox 360 port of the "Titanfall" game) will come in June, with no final date announced as of yet.
The "Titanfall" Expedition DLC is the first of three promised paid DLCs that are part of the $25 season pass. For those who are planning to buy the DLCs separately, Expedition is tagged at $10.
Check out the previous coverage of the different maps for Expedition, which includes the Runoff and Swampland maps, each of which have been previously teased.
'Battlefield 4' Gets a New Screenshot for Latest DLC
The promised new gameplay footage of the "Battlefield 4" DLC Dragon's Teeth has not yet been released. But the first screenshot of the additional weapon, the two-handed ballistic shield, has been spotted by CVG.
Gamers can imagine how the new shield will play out in the DLC, and it seems like a team effort of protect and shoot would be a good way to make use of the new shield.
"Dragon's Teeth" is the fourth DLC for "Battlefield 4," with only one more to complete the expansions that have been promised before summer 2014 is over.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Android 4.4.3 and 4.4.4 KitKat Still Delayed for Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy S4 and Galaxy Note 3
- Before Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: TwitchPlaysPokemon Goes X and Y, More Events and More Gym Leader Info
- PS4 News: 2 Possible Sets of PS Plus Games for August 2014 Leaked and Additional Features for PS4
- Xbox One News: Games with Gold for August Announced; Updates for Progress in China
- The SIMS 4 on Sept 2 Release: Low Demands Specs, No Toddlers or Pools and 3 Premium Packs
- Andy Roddick and Mardy Fish Can't Play in the U.S. Open Due to Drug Testing Issues
- Billy Bob Thornton Want to Play Hodor in Game Of Thrones
- Fukushima Radiation Tests on Waters Along U.S. Coast Yield Negative Results
- Zac Efron Equates Boozing to a Social Stimulant, Admits Why He Checked into Rehab Last Year
- Celebrities Who Stripped Naked for Women's Health