Sony Xperia Z1 vs. Nokia Lumia 925 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
By Sachin Trivedi | May 15, 2014 11:14 AM EST
For readers who are considering buying the Sony Xperia Z1 or the Nokia Lumia 925, here is a specs and price comparison between the two devices in Australia. The comparison could help readers make an informed decision.
Display and Design
The Sony Xperia Z1 comes with a 5 inch TFT capacitive touch screen, rendering 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution. The Nokia Lumia 925 comes with a 4.5 inch AMOLED capacitive touch screen, rendering 768 x 1280 pixels resolution.
The Sony Xperia Z1 comes with 144 x 74 x 8.5 mm dimensions and weighs 170 grams. The Nokia Lumia 925 comes with 129 x 70.6 x 8.5 mm dimensions and weighs 139 grams.
Hardware and Operating System
The Sony Xperia Z1 is equipped with a 2.2 GHz quad core krait 400 processor and Qualcomm MSM8974 Snapdragon 800 chipset. It comes with 16 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 64 GB using a Micro SD card.
The Nokia Lumia 925 is equipped with a 1.5 GHz dual core krait processor and Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon chipset. It comes with 16 GB of internal memory and no Micro SD slot for additional memory.
The Sony Xperia Z1 runs on the Android Jelly Bean operating system, which can be upgraded to the KitKat version. The device has 2 GB of RAM. The Nokia Lumia 925 runs on the Microsoft Windows Phone 8 operating system, which can be upgraded to the WP8 Black. The device has 1 GB of RAM.
The Sony Xperia Z1 sports a 20.7 MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 2 MP. The Nokia Lumia 925 sports an 8 MP primary camera with Carl Zeiss optics, optical image stabilization, autofocus and dual-LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 1.3 MP.
The Sony Xperia Z1 comes with a non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 15 hours on 3G. The Nokia Lumia 925 comes with a non-removable Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 12 hours and 40 minutes on 3G.
Price in Australia
The Sony Xperia Z1 4G LTE variant is priced at around AU $529.95 and the Nokia Lumia 925 4G LTE variant is priced at around AU $399.95 in Australia.
Sony Xperia Z2: 5 Killer Features Making it a 'Compelling Buy' [Read]
Sony Xperia T2 Ultra vs. Motorola Moto X Specs and Price Comparison in Australia [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Expecting A Baby Boy For The Second Time Around – Reports [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 4: San Francisco Giants 11, Kansas City Royals 4 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery