‘Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.’ Spoilers: EPs Talk Season Two and Season Finale; Timeslot Revealed Plus Airdate Update
By jaskiran kaur | May 15, 2014 11:10 AM EST
"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." Season 1 is over and it ended with a bang. Even though Garrett's storyline is given a satisfactory conclusion, a bulldozer of a cliffhanger has left viewers wanting for more. Fans are eager to know what happens next. Here are few spoilers from "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." Season 1 finale and Season 2 as spilled by showrunners. Also, learn more about the show's return, its potential airdate and schedule. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains spoilers from "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." Season 1 Finale and Season 2. Read only if you want to learn more about it.
In the last episode of the show's first installment, viewers saw that how Deathlok/Mike Peterson was not actually a villain. After fierce combat between Clairvoyant and Phil Coulson and his team, agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. emerged victorious in restoring their organization. Nick Fury leaves Phil Coulson in charge of the S.H.I.E.L.D. as a director who takes his team to the underground location run by Billy Koenig. Elsewhere, Raina comes in contact with someone mysterious but related to Skye's past. The mysterious entity is Skye's parent. Meanwhile, Coulson starts to feel a little different, but more like Garrett. What is happening? Who is the mysterious man and why is Phil Coulson experiencing what Garrett did? What will become of Coulson? Is Garrett really dead? And will Fitz come out of it alive?
Fans must wait for second season to finding answers to these questions. Until then here are few clues to the finale and Season 2 storyline.
In an interview with TV Guide, show's Executive Producers Jeffrey Bell and Jeph Loeb suggested possible answers to some of the questions.
S.H.I.E.L.D. is scattered and there is nothing concrete in the name of the organization. When the interviewer asked if rebuilding the organization will be their "goal" in the season, Bell revealed that that could provide good stories, but they have a "long route to go" with rebuilding of the organization which may take a season or more.
Curious about T.A.H.I.T.I. serum and Coulson's degenerating mental state, the interviewer asked the EPs if Coulson is "losing it." Responding to the question, Loeb said that "just because there's no S.H.I.E.L.D., doesn't mean there's a level 8."
As for Garrett's death, show's EP Bell suggested that in world of Marvel, there is no one who is definitely gone. Speaking about Fitz, EPs do not make it clear if he is safe or not. Fans need to wait until next season to find the answer to that particular question. EP informs that there were some things that they have "left open" for further speculations and there are some things that are "very neatly tied up."
The next season will begin with a "bang" answering some questions and "opening more doors and windows," revealed Loeb about Season 2 and Fitz storyline.
At the moment, the biggest mystery that is building up is around that mysterious person who apparently is Skye's father. Loeb revealed that it will be a "tremendous surprise" and everyone will feel like "that's the coolest thing ever."
While no solid information is available about the show's storyline, fans know that the show will definitely return. It was officially renewed last week and ABC has now announced its schedule. While announcing their fall schedule for 2014-2015, ABC revealed show's new timeslot. Fansided reported the change in the timeslot of the show. It has been pushed to the timeslot an hour later. Season 2 will run on Tuesday nights at 9 pm.
Channel has not given an official air date for "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." Season 2, but it is expected to return "around the same time frame" as the Season 1. Season 1 premiered on Sept. 24, 2014 and the show is expected to return in fall 2014. Until then, watch out for more spoilers and details about the much anticipated "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." Season 2 here.
For more spoilers on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." episodes, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- 'Sylvester Stallone Dies In Horrible Car Accident’ Death Hoax Goes Viral
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoiler: Revelation Of Reason Why Penny, Leonard ‘Not’ Getting Married Soon
- Emmy Awards 2014: Where To Watch Live Online, Top Nominations [VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelorette' Update: Andi Dorfman And Josh Murray To Setup Career In Hollywood- Reports
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett to Rediscover Nathan Fillion's Rick Castle; 'Derrick Storm' Coming to ABC [VIDEO]
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Trending: Ice Bucket Challenge Replaced By Rubble Bucket Challenge By People Of Gaza
- US, Syria to Work Together to Vaporise ISIS
- European Central Bank Advises Action to Boost Demand and Employment In EU