Nokia Treasure Tag: 'Coolest' Handset Accessory
By Naveena Joy | May 14, 2014 9:33 PM EST
From the smartphone accessories in the market that promise to be a great utility, Nokia Treasure Tag is the coolest accessory that makes things memorable.
This Nokia accessory was launched in February this year. It is a small, matchbox-sized item or a tag that can be attached to your keys, wallet/purse and other important articles to ensure they never get lost. The tag app will help as to where to start looking for your valuable things when lost. Treasure Tag is compatible with the Nokia Lumia Icon, a 4G LTE smartphone. It has also designed an app to make them compatible with iOS and Android devices.
To start using this tag, download the Nokia Treasure Tag app from the Windows Phone Store and sync it to the device using Near Field Communication or Bluetooth. It can either be kept in a hand bag or with the help of the string or the strap you can attach it to the items which are used often such as bicycle or car keys.
The app helps you locate your four Treasure Tags. It will notify you by locating them on a map, if the tagged item is forgotten, left behind or separated. If the item is no longer within the range, the app still tells its last known location on the map.
Treasure Tag provides audible and visual guides to reach the exact location of the lost item. The replaceable battery lasts for up to six months. The tags, which are technically Microsoft products after its acquisition of Nokia's handset business, are now available for $29.99 each at Verizon Wireless.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Windows 9 Release Date on October 2014, Not April 2015; Three Reasons to Upgrade from Windows XP and 7
- Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire New Pokemons Spotted and More Gym Leaders Introduced
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 vs 4.7-Inch iPhone 6
- Upcoming Games For Xbox One 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 vs. Sony Xperia C3: Features, Specs and Performance Compared
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon