'Scrubs' Off: Taylor Swift 'Not Dating' Zach Braff
By Diadem Pambid | May 14, 2014 7:40 PM EST
The rumour mill was quite active over the weekend involving country crooner, Taylor Swift and "Scrubs" star, Zach Braff. Reports claim the two have been dating for a while but in secret. However, a representative of the "Red" singer claims Swift has "never, ever" dated Braff.
Singer Taylor Swift attends the Clive Davis Pre-Grammy Gala and Salute to Industry Icons, honoring Universal Music Group Chairman and CEO Lucian Grainge, in Beverly Hills, California January 25, 2014.
Taylor Swift on Friendship with Selena Gomez: 'It’s been the longest one I think either of us had really' [PHOTOS]
After dating Harry Styles of One Direction, Unreality TV claim Swift has moved on to dating his BFF, Zach Braff. The report goes on to add that Zach and Taylor have been hanging out on more than one occasion.
"Zach likes Taylor and is keen to pursue a romance. She's into it, too. They've been hanging out in New York while he's in the play Bullets Over Broadway. He'll head to her TriBeca apartment after the show, and they're often spotted at Union Square Farmers' Market. They like going to see bands at warehouse parties, too," says the source to Heat (via Unreality TV).
The source goes on to add that Braff has been keeping his relationship with Swift hush-hush in hopes of avoiding a "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" song inspired by him.
"Zach's keen to keep this out of the public eye - he doesn't want to be part of her songwriting, and Taylor says she's ready for something more mature now," continued the source.
Additional reports by Sugarscape even claim that Swift and Braff had indulged in a "flirty relationship."
"Taylor [Swift] and Zach have had a flirty relationship for a while, and [the other] Taylor was always jealous - it was part of the reason they broke up. She and Zach were even posing for selfies and posting them online while Zach and [the other] Taylor were in the process of split up," states the source.
However, new reports claim that Swift is still single and is "not dating" the "Scrubs" star.
"Despite the rumors, Taylor has never been on a date with Mr. Braff, and he has never been to her home. Like, never. Ever," says Swift's representative in a report by US Weekly.
In short, Swift is very much single while Braff is currently mending a broken heart following his split from model girlfriend, Taylor Bagley last March.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 9/11 Dust Cloud Most Likely Have Created Pregnancy Issues: Celebrities Who Posed Nude During Pregnancy
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015