'Scrubs' Off: Taylor Swift 'Not Dating' Zach Braff
By Diadem Pambid | May 14, 2014 7:40 PM EST
The rumour mill was quite active over the weekend involving country crooner, Taylor Swift and "Scrubs" star, Zach Braff. Reports claim the two have been dating for a while but in secret. However, a representative of the "Red" singer claims Swift has "never, ever" dated Braff.
Singer Taylor Swift attends the Clive Davis Pre-Grammy Gala and Salute to Industry Icons, honoring Universal Music Group Chairman and CEO Lucian Grainge, in Beverly Hills, California January 25, 2014.
Taylor Swift on Friendship with Selena Gomez: 'It’s been the longest one I think either of us had really' [PHOTOS]
After dating Harry Styles of One Direction, Unreality TV claim Swift has moved on to dating his BFF, Zach Braff. The report goes on to add that Zach and Taylor have been hanging out on more than one occasion.
"Zach likes Taylor and is keen to pursue a romance. She's into it, too. They've been hanging out in New York while he's in the play Bullets Over Broadway. He'll head to her TriBeca apartment after the show, and they're often spotted at Union Square Farmers' Market. They like going to see bands at warehouse parties, too," says the source to Heat (via Unreality TV).
The source goes on to add that Braff has been keeping his relationship with Swift hush-hush in hopes of avoiding a "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" song inspired by him.
"Zach's keen to keep this out of the public eye - he doesn't want to be part of her songwriting, and Taylor says she's ready for something more mature now," continued the source.
Additional reports by Sugarscape even claim that Swift and Braff had indulged in a "flirty relationship."
"Taylor [Swift] and Zach have had a flirty relationship for a while, and [the other] Taylor was always jealous - it was part of the reason they broke up. She and Zach were even posing for selfies and posting them online while Zach and [the other] Taylor were in the process of split up," states the source.
However, new reports claim that Swift is still single and is "not dating" the "Scrubs" star.
"Despite the rumors, Taylor has never been on a date with Mr. Braff, and he has never been to her home. Like, never. Ever," says Swift's representative in a report by US Weekly.
In short, Swift is very much single while Braff is currently mending a broken heart following his split from model girlfriend, Taylor Bagley last March.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS