The Ladies in Prince William’s Charity Dinner: Emma Watson, Kate Moss & Cara Delevingne
By Riza Ornos | May 14, 2014 7:36 PM EST
The Duke of Cambridge played host to a number of stunning celebrities in a lavish dinner party but was very apologetic about Kate Middlleton’s absence. The bevy of beauties include British models Kate Moss and Cara Delevingne, “Noah” actress Emma Watson, Helena Bonham-Carter, Benedict Cumberbatch and Australian actress Cate Blanchett.
Britain's Prince William, The Duke of Cambridge, attends the Centrepoint Gala Dinner at Kensington Palace in London November 26, 2013.
The “Harry Potter” star looked to chic and elegant in Ralph Lauren Collection Ivory Silk Cady Evening Dress and matches it with the designer’s watch and jewellery. With the stunning outfit, the actress finished her look with Diamond Chandelier earrings.
Supermodel Kate Moss stunned the charity dinner with her navy dress and long earrings, while Cara wore a black evening gown and dark eyeliner. Oscar-winning actress Cate Blanchett is a sight to behold with her white, one-shoulder gown and jewelled earrings.
Meanwhile, the “Sherlock” star looked dapper in a formal black suit and tie. According to a source, the prince and the actor chatted for a long time. "He is just a stand-up guy,” says Cumberbatch who felt so “guilty” for hogging the duke’s time in an interview with Daily Mail.
Held at Prince William’s Windsor Castle, the charity dinner is for the Duke’s Royal Marsden Hospital to help fund a new breast cancer research centre. Named for the prince’s honour, the research centre aims to help cancer survivors and to raise awareness, and guest of honour Ralph Lauren is said to be funding an entire new breast cancer facility in the hospital.
Along with the number of philanthropists and cancer survivors, the charity dinner is a star studded event with Hollywood’s A-listers supporting the noble cause. With the permission of the queen, the party was held in the State Rooms of the castle with guests enjoying a wide array of drinks in the 19th Century Waterloo Chamber, and dinner in the impressive St. George’s Hall.
Following the footsteps of his mother Prince Diana, William is now the patron of the Royal Marsden. The royalty even watched two live operations to better understand the procedure at the pioneering cancer hospital.
Other guests include “Downtown Abbey’s” Alan Leech, “Noah” star Douglas Booth and Margot Robbie.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date