Joseph Gordon-Levitt's New Girlfriend: Find Out Who She Is
By charmaine corne clutton | May 14, 2014 6:35 PM EST
Jordon Gordon-Levitt is just ready to break women's hearts. According to a report by People magazine, the "Don Jon" star was spotted having a good time with Tasha McCauley, the co-founder and CEO of Fellow Robots, a robotics enterprise that is situated in the NASA research Park in Silicon Valley, California.
In 2013, the "Batman" actor revealed to Howard Stern about dating a non-showbiz lass whom he had manages to meet through mutual friends.
"I have a girlfriend but I tend not to talk about it in public," Gordon-Levitt said during the interview. "The girl that I'm with, she really doesn't want to be a part of that." Gordon further added. The "Don Jon" star did not reveal the name of his girlfriend during the interview.
Fans have been wondering about the identity of the lucky girl Joseph Gordon-Levitt has been dating. But who really is Tasha McCauley?
According to People magazine, Tasha McCauley is not your average chic; the lass earned her Bachelor's from bard College which she later on used to get a graduate certificate in robotics from Singularity University. McCauley then went on to teach students about "rapidly accelerating technologies" in the said university.
Not only is McCauley a smarty pants; the young CEO is also a multilingual businesswoman. She can fluently speak English, Spanish and Arabic and has travelled to places such as Antartica and Cuba. Advancing her studies further, McCauley took up an International Business Education and Research MBA from the University of Southern California last year.
Gordon-Levitt is surely in for a treat from this lovely, young and upbeat businesswoman. McCauley seems like the perfect match for Gordon-Levitt, who has recently revealed to Stern (during the interview) that he had "phobia" of "getting attention from girls [for being famous]."
Meanwhile, the actor has been keen on keeping his love life private.
"I get up in movies and I play other people, so when the audience is watching me in movies, I don't want them thinking about me and who I'm dating, and blah blah blah," the actor said according to E! News. "I want them to see the character, the story that I'm telling."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 11 Premiere (Episode 1) Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘I Must Have Lost It On The Wind'
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best