Joseph Gordon-Levitt's New Girlfriend: Find Out Who She Is
By charmaine corne clutton | May 14, 2014 6:35 PM EST
Jordon Gordon-Levitt is just ready to break women's hearts. According to a report by People magazine, the "Don Jon" star was spotted having a good time with Tasha McCauley, the co-founder and CEO of Fellow Robots, a robotics enterprise that is situated in the NASA research Park in Silicon Valley, California.
In 2013, the "Batman" actor revealed to Howard Stern about dating a non-showbiz lass whom he had manages to meet through mutual friends.
"I have a girlfriend but I tend not to talk about it in public," Gordon-Levitt said during the interview. "The girl that I'm with, she really doesn't want to be a part of that." Gordon further added. The "Don Jon" star did not reveal the name of his girlfriend during the interview.
Fans have been wondering about the identity of the lucky girl Joseph Gordon-Levitt has been dating. But who really is Tasha McCauley?
According to People magazine, Tasha McCauley is not your average chic; the lass earned her Bachelor's from bard College which she later on used to get a graduate certificate in robotics from Singularity University. McCauley then went on to teach students about "rapidly accelerating technologies" in the said university.
Not only is McCauley a smarty pants; the young CEO is also a multilingual businesswoman. She can fluently speak English, Spanish and Arabic and has travelled to places such as Antartica and Cuba. Advancing her studies further, McCauley took up an International Business Education and Research MBA from the University of Southern California last year.
Gordon-Levitt is surely in for a treat from this lovely, young and upbeat businesswoman. McCauley seems like the perfect match for Gordon-Levitt, who has recently revealed to Stern (during the interview) that he had "phobia" of "getting attention from girls [for being famous]."
Meanwhile, the actor has been keen on keeping his love life private.
"I get up in movies and I play other people, so when the audience is watching me in movies, I don't want them thinking about me and who I'm dating, and blah blah blah," the actor said according to E! News. "I want them to see the character, the story that I'm telling."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around