Joseph Gordon-Levitt's New Girlfriend: Find Out Who She Is
By charmaine corne clutton | May 14, 2014 6:35 PM EST
Jordon Gordon-Levitt is just ready to break women's hearts. According to a report by People magazine, the "Don Jon" star was spotted having a good time with Tasha McCauley, the co-founder and CEO of Fellow Robots, a robotics enterprise that is situated in the NASA research Park in Silicon Valley, California.
In 2013, the "Batman" actor revealed to Howard Stern about dating a non-showbiz lass whom he had manages to meet through mutual friends.
"I have a girlfriend but I tend not to talk about it in public," Gordon-Levitt said during the interview. "The girl that I'm with, she really doesn't want to be a part of that." Gordon further added. The "Don Jon" star did not reveal the name of his girlfriend during the interview.
Fans have been wondering about the identity of the lucky girl Joseph Gordon-Levitt has been dating. But who really is Tasha McCauley?
According to People magazine, Tasha McCauley is not your average chic; the lass earned her Bachelor's from bard College which she later on used to get a graduate certificate in robotics from Singularity University. McCauley then went on to teach students about "rapidly accelerating technologies" in the said university.
Not only is McCauley a smarty pants; the young CEO is also a multilingual businesswoman. She can fluently speak English, Spanish and Arabic and has travelled to places such as Antartica and Cuba. Advancing her studies further, McCauley took up an International Business Education and Research MBA from the University of Southern California last year.
Gordon-Levitt is surely in for a treat from this lovely, young and upbeat businesswoman. McCauley seems like the perfect match for Gordon-Levitt, who has recently revealed to Stern (during the interview) that he had "phobia" of "getting attention from girls [for being famous]."
Meanwhile, the actor has been keen on keeping his love life private.
"I get up in movies and I play other people, so when the audience is watching me in movies, I don't want them thinking about me and who I'm dating, and blah blah blah," the actor said according to E! News. "I want them to see the character, the story that I'm telling."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles