Joseph Gordon-Levitt's New Girlfriend: Find Out Who She Is
By charmaine corne clutton | May 14, 2014 6:35 PM EST
Jordon Gordon-Levitt is just ready to break women's hearts. According to a report by People magazine, the "Don Jon" star was spotted having a good time with Tasha McCauley, the co-founder and CEO of Fellow Robots, a robotics enterprise that is situated in the NASA research Park in Silicon Valley, California.
In 2013, the "Batman" actor revealed to Howard Stern about dating a non-showbiz lass whom he had manages to meet through mutual friends.
"I have a girlfriend but I tend not to talk about it in public," Gordon-Levitt said during the interview. "The girl that I'm with, she really doesn't want to be a part of that." Gordon further added. The "Don Jon" star did not reveal the name of his girlfriend during the interview.
Fans have been wondering about the identity of the lucky girl Joseph Gordon-Levitt has been dating. But who really is Tasha McCauley?
According to People magazine, Tasha McCauley is not your average chic; the lass earned her Bachelor's from bard College which she later on used to get a graduate certificate in robotics from Singularity University. McCauley then went on to teach students about "rapidly accelerating technologies" in the said university.
Not only is McCauley a smarty pants; the young CEO is also a multilingual businesswoman. She can fluently speak English, Spanish and Arabic and has travelled to places such as Antartica and Cuba. Advancing her studies further, McCauley took up an International Business Education and Research MBA from the University of Southern California last year.
Gordon-Levitt is surely in for a treat from this lovely, young and upbeat businesswoman. McCauley seems like the perfect match for Gordon-Levitt, who has recently revealed to Stern (during the interview) that he had "phobia" of "getting attention from girls [for being famous]."
Meanwhile, the actor has been keen on keeping his love life private.
"I get up in movies and I play other people, so when the audience is watching me in movies, I don't want them thinking about me and who I'm dating, and blah blah blah," the actor said according to E! News. "I want them to see the character, the story that I'm telling."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build