'Man of Steel 2' aka 'Batman vs Superman' Updates: Zack Snyder Reveals Batsuit, Batmobile Pictures, Wonderwoman, Superman Costume on Verge
By Sonalee singh | May 14, 2014 6:33 PM EST
"Man of Steel 2" fans can't wait to see the armor the three supreme beings will be donning in the film. There is a lot of hype in regards to what Ben Affleck who plays Batman could wear in the film. The director of the film Zack Snyder recently gave a sneak peek of his Batmobile and what looks like Ben Affleck's Bat Suit.
One of the post by Snyder had Batmobile hidden in a trap and the caption read as: "Could be time to pull the tarp...Tomorrow?
Another photo posted by him shows the uncovered Batvehicle with Batman standing beside it. The photo is captioned as: "I shot this with my @Leica_Camera M Monochrom. #Batman #Batmobile #Gotham."
Though Snyder has not revealed that it is Ben Affleck wearing the official costume from the film, the image has gone viral on Internet and fans can't stop raving about the dashing Batsuit with ears on the top.
The costume designer for Man of Steel 2, which is tentatively titled as "Batman vs Superman," is Michael Wilkinson. Wilkinson recently took to his Twitter account and suggested to one of the fans that it will take no long before the fans can get peek into the superman, batman and Wonderwoman costumes.
Snyder has seen all three costumes of Wonderwoman, Batman and Superman together and regarding his encounter with all three costumes she told Forbes: "The thing also that's really fascinating for me is that, even just in the tests we've been doing, the costumes, right? You basically have Batman and Superman - and this is without Ben [Affleck] and Henry [Cavill] in the costumes, but just like the stand-ins, just testing to see what the costumes look like."
"And you have them standing there and they're standing in the same shot - and then we have Wonder Woman, you know, all three of them in the same shot. Even just for a test, you really have to go, 'Wow, that's crazy!'" added the star.
"Man of Steel 2" is set to release on May 6, 2016.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation