Justin Bieber Investigated in Woman's Cell Phone Robbery Case in Los Angeles, No Arrests Made Yet
By nidhi tewari | May 14, 2014 6:29 PM EST
Justin Bieber and trouble go hand in hand. The Canadian crooner's latest tryst with law involves being investigated for attempted robbery, it has been revealed. According to a tweet posted by ABC7 Eye witness news, Justin Bieber has been accused of robbing a woman in Los Angeles on Monday. Though the teenager was not arrested, the victim is currently being interview by the police department.
Singer Justin Bieber performs during his Latin America tour concert at the Jockey Club in Asuncion November 6, 2013.
"#Bieber accused of robbery in Monday night incident. Was not arrested. LAPD currently interviewing victim," said another tweet by the same user.
According to TMZ.com, the incident happened on Monday in Los Angeles when Justin Bieber and his entourage were playing mini golf at the Sherman Oaks Castle Park. The victim - a woman with a 13-year-old daughter, was also in the same vicinity and saw Bieber get into a little fight with some guys at the place. She tried to take picture of the incident with her camera phone but was spotted by Bieber before that, the Web site reports.
Justin went up to the woman and demanded to see her cell phone but she hid it in her bag. Justin forcibly took out her cell phone from her bag without her will and checked the phone for any pictures she might have taken. However, the 19-year-old could not succeed as the phone was locked. Justin asked the woman to unlock her phone and show her the pictures. The woman did so and Bieber could not find any pictures of him in her phone.
The woman went to the police and lodged her complaint against Bieber. She also told the police that she told Bieber that she only wanted to say hi to him because of her daughter but Justin was ruthless and said: "You're humiliating yourself in front of your daughter. Why don't you just get out of here," TMZ.com reports.
The way Justin screamed to the woman lead her teenage daughter into a fit of cries.
The "Boyfriend" singer already has so many cases on him in two countries namely United States and Canada. Should Justin Bieber be charged with attempted robbery in this case?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- 5 Marketing Nuggets We Can All Learn From Lady Gaga