Justin Bieber Investigated in Woman's Cell Phone Robbery Case in Los Angeles, No Arrests Made Yet
By nidhi tewari | May 14, 2014 6:29 PM EST
Justin Bieber and trouble go hand in hand. The Canadian crooner's latest tryst with law involves being investigated for attempted robbery, it has been revealed. According to a tweet posted by ABC7 Eye witness news, Justin Bieber has been accused of robbing a woman in Los Angeles on Monday. Though the teenager was not arrested, the victim is currently being interview by the police department.
Singer Justin Bieber performs during his Latin America tour concert at the Jockey Club in Asuncion November 6, 2013.
"#Bieber accused of robbery in Monday night incident. Was not arrested. LAPD currently interviewing victim," said another tweet by the same user.
According to TMZ.com, the incident happened on Monday in Los Angeles when Justin Bieber and his entourage were playing mini golf at the Sherman Oaks Castle Park. The victim - a woman with a 13-year-old daughter, was also in the same vicinity and saw Bieber get into a little fight with some guys at the place. She tried to take picture of the incident with her camera phone but was spotted by Bieber before that, the Web site reports.
Justin went up to the woman and demanded to see her cell phone but she hid it in her bag. Justin forcibly took out her cell phone from her bag without her will and checked the phone for any pictures she might have taken. However, the 19-year-old could not succeed as the phone was locked. Justin asked the woman to unlock her phone and show her the pictures. The woman did so and Bieber could not find any pictures of him in her phone.
The woman went to the police and lodged her complaint against Bieber. She also told the police that she told Bieber that she only wanted to say hi to him because of her daughter but Justin was ruthless and said: "You're humiliating yourself in front of your daughter. Why don't you just get out of here," TMZ.com reports.
The way Justin screamed to the woman lead her teenage daughter into a fit of cries.
The "Boyfriend" singer already has so many cases on him in two countries namely United States and Canada. Should Justin Bieber be charged with attempted robbery in this case?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Kanye West Abandons Kim Kardashian after 58 Days of Marriage – Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air