Justin Bieber Investigated in Woman's Cell Phone Robbery Case in Los Angeles, No Arrests Made Yet
By nidhi tewari | May 14, 2014 6:29 PM EST
Justin Bieber and trouble go hand in hand. The Canadian crooner's latest tryst with law involves being investigated for attempted robbery, it has been revealed. According to a tweet posted by ABC7 Eye witness news, Justin Bieber has been accused of robbing a woman in Los Angeles on Monday. Though the teenager was not arrested, the victim is currently being interview by the police department.
Singer Justin Bieber performs during his Latin America tour concert at the Jockey Club in Asuncion November 6, 2013.
"#Bieber accused of robbery in Monday night incident. Was not arrested. LAPD currently interviewing victim," said another tweet by the same user.
According to TMZ.com, the incident happened on Monday in Los Angeles when Justin Bieber and his entourage were playing mini golf at the Sherman Oaks Castle Park. The victim - a woman with a 13-year-old daughter, was also in the same vicinity and saw Bieber get into a little fight with some guys at the place. She tried to take picture of the incident with her camera phone but was spotted by Bieber before that, the Web site reports.
Justin went up to the woman and demanded to see her cell phone but she hid it in her bag. Justin forcibly took out her cell phone from her bag without her will and checked the phone for any pictures she might have taken. However, the 19-year-old could not succeed as the phone was locked. Justin asked the woman to unlock her phone and show her the pictures. The woman did so and Bieber could not find any pictures of him in her phone.
The woman went to the police and lodged her complaint against Bieber. She also told the police that she told Bieber that she only wanted to say hi to him because of her daughter but Justin was ruthless and said: "You're humiliating yourself in front of your daughter. Why don't you just get out of here," TMZ.com reports.
The way Justin screamed to the woman lead her teenage daughter into a fit of cries.
The "Boyfriend" singer already has so many cases on him in two countries namely United States and Canada. Should Justin Bieber be charged with attempted robbery in this case?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7'—5 Villains To Feature In The Movie, According To Reported Leaks [Spoilers]
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Better Performing Display and Best Overall Screen
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Purported Xiaomi Redmi Note Successor Powered With Monstrous Processor Under Wraps, Will Take On Meizu MX4