Justin Bieber Investigated in Woman's Cell Phone Robbery Case in Los Angeles, No Arrests Made Yet
By nidhi tewari | May 14, 2014 6:29 PM EST
Justin Bieber and trouble go hand in hand. The Canadian crooner's latest tryst with law involves being investigated for attempted robbery, it has been revealed. According to a tweet posted by ABC7 Eye witness news, Justin Bieber has been accused of robbing a woman in Los Angeles on Monday. Though the teenager was not arrested, the victim is currently being interview by the police department.
Singer Justin Bieber performs during his Latin America tour concert at the Jockey Club in Asuncion November 6, 2013.
"#Bieber accused of robbery in Monday night incident. Was not arrested. LAPD currently interviewing victim," said another tweet by the same user.
According to TMZ.com, the incident happened on Monday in Los Angeles when Justin Bieber and his entourage were playing mini golf at the Sherman Oaks Castle Park. The victim - a woman with a 13-year-old daughter, was also in the same vicinity and saw Bieber get into a little fight with some guys at the place. She tried to take picture of the incident with her camera phone but was spotted by Bieber before that, the Web site reports.
Justin went up to the woman and demanded to see her cell phone but she hid it in her bag. Justin forcibly took out her cell phone from her bag without her will and checked the phone for any pictures she might have taken. However, the 19-year-old could not succeed as the phone was locked. Justin asked the woman to unlock her phone and show her the pictures. The woman did so and Bieber could not find any pictures of him in her phone.
The woman went to the police and lodged her complaint against Bieber. She also told the police that she told Bieber that she only wanted to say hi to him because of her daughter but Justin was ruthless and said: "You're humiliating yourself in front of your daughter. Why don't you just get out of here," TMZ.com reports.
The way Justin screamed to the woman lead her teenage daughter into a fit of cries.
The "Boyfriend" singer already has so many cases on him in two countries namely United States and Canada. Should Justin Bieber be charged with attempted robbery in this case?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers – ‘Coda’: Midseason Finale Is ‘Heartbreaking’ And ‘Gut-Wrenching’
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast
- Walmart Canada Black Friday 2014 Ad For Nov. 28, 2014 Up To Dec. 1, 2014 Includes Savings On The iPad Mini 16GB And The Beats Solo HD Drenched Headphones