Justin Bieber Investigated in Woman's Cell Phone Robbery Case in Los Angeles, No Arrests Made Yet
By nidhi tewari | May 14, 2014 6:29 PM EST
Justin Bieber and trouble go hand in hand. The Canadian crooner's latest tryst with law involves being investigated for attempted robbery, it has been revealed. According to a tweet posted by ABC7 Eye witness news, Justin Bieber has been accused of robbing a woman in Los Angeles on Monday. Though the teenager was not arrested, the victim is currently being interview by the police department.
Singer Justin Bieber performs during his Latin America tour concert at the Jockey Club in Asuncion November 6, 2013.
"#Bieber accused of robbery in Monday night incident. Was not arrested. LAPD currently interviewing victim," said another tweet by the same user.
According to TMZ.com, the incident happened on Monday in Los Angeles when Justin Bieber and his entourage were playing mini golf at the Sherman Oaks Castle Park. The victim - a woman with a 13-year-old daughter, was also in the same vicinity and saw Bieber get into a little fight with some guys at the place. She tried to take picture of the incident with her camera phone but was spotted by Bieber before that, the Web site reports.
Justin went up to the woman and demanded to see her cell phone but she hid it in her bag. Justin forcibly took out her cell phone from her bag without her will and checked the phone for any pictures she might have taken. However, the 19-year-old could not succeed as the phone was locked. Justin asked the woman to unlock her phone and show her the pictures. The woman did so and Bieber could not find any pictures of him in her phone.
The woman went to the police and lodged her complaint against Bieber. She also told the police that she told Bieber that she only wanted to say hi to him because of her daughter but Justin was ruthless and said: "You're humiliating yourself in front of your daughter. Why don't you just get out of here," TMZ.com reports.
The way Justin screamed to the woman lead her teenage daughter into a fit of cries.
The "Boyfriend" singer already has so many cases on him in two countries namely United States and Canada. Should Justin Bieber be charged with attempted robbery in this case?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Hilarious Reactions For Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Secret Wedding: George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Bob Thornton
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers for Sept. 1-5, 2014: Sabrina Seeks Revenge
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Episode 6 Spoilers: Next Week Tests Relationships And Sees A Shocking Exit
- 5 Seconds of Summer Calum Hood's D--K Vine Video Goes Viral
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Jessica Lange Says New Season ‘Most Extraordinary’
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Firms Up as iWatch Rollout Delayed to Jan 2015 – Reports
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- North Korea Banker Who Manages Money of Kim Jong-un Defects to Russia With $5 Million
- Malaysia Airlines to Axe 4,000 Employees, Including CEO; Suspends Trading of Shares