Inside Miley Cyrus' Mom Tish's Wild and Wacky Birthday Party: Mom-Daughter Get Drunk and Have Fun with Face Paints and Masks
By nidhi tewari | May 14, 2014 6:25 PM EST
Miley Cyrus' beautiful mother Tish Cyrus celebrated her 47th birthday on May 13 and Miley threw an awesome birthday party for her mommy in her own style. The 21-year-old singer made sure that her mom had a gala time in a very Miley-style when she organized the entire party with face painting, funny looking wigs, music, dance and drinks too.
Singer Miley Cyrus performs during KIIS FM's Jingle Ball concert at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California, December 6, 2013.
Tish and her daughter were dressed in black and painted their faces in matching multi colors. Since Miley is currently touring Europe for her "Bangerz" tour, she decided to celebrate her mom's birthday in Manchester, England. The duo, along with other friends, celebrated in style at Neighbourhood bar and restaurant till midnight, Daily Mail is reporting.
Miley posted a number of pictures of her mother and herself at the party on her Instagram account. "This peace paint party turned into a peace paint prop party," Miley wrote. Miley seemed very close to her mother and the daughter-mommy duo surely know how to have fun. One picture shows Miley's mom donning an animal face mask while Miley looks completely wasted in it. Other picture shows Miley and her mother sharing some drink and having a good time. Check out the pictures below.
The "Wrecking Ball" songstress also posted an interesting video of her mother's birthday where Miley is seen shouting, " Don't get your weave on fire!" Check it out below. She tagged all her siblings - Noah Cyrus, Brandi Cyrus and Trace Cyrus in the video.
However, Tish Cyrus' birthday party was interrupted in the end by the police, Oceanup.com reports. According to the Web site, one of Miley's fans tried to run into the restaurant and meet Miley and the security alerted the police because of that. Rest everything went well.
Miley is quite close to her mother, who has always been on her daughter's side despite all odds. More recently her mother was seen tying Miley's bodice back at one of her shows when Miley suffered a wardrobe malfunction of sorts. Tish Cyrus was also on Miley's side when the whole world was criticizing Miley for her raunchy and vulgar performance at the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards.
Isn't Miley and her mother Tish the best example of mother-daughter relationship?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Monday Night Football Recap: Chicago Bears 27, New York Jets 19
Join the Conversation
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?