Self-Obsessed Kim Kardashian Uses Her Flat Abs, After-Workout Picture Thrice for a Selfie
By nidhi tewari | May 14, 2014 6:23 PM EST
Kim Kardashian is preparing full on for her upcoming wedding on May 24. The 33-year-old reality star has been working out like crazy and going to gym regularly to tone her body so that she should look good when she steps on the altar to marry Kanye West in a romantic ceremony in Paris. The mommy to little North West is happily showing off her toned arms, flat abs and shapely body in her new selfie which she shared right after her morning workout.
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5,
The "Keeping Up With The Kardashian" star is looking directly into the mirror while posing for the picture, which shows off her shapely body in a back crop top. The reality star keeps her face hidden with her camera phone as she poses for the selfie in her mirror. Kim is definitely working hard to stay in shape and it is showing off in the new selfie. She loves her body so much that she uses the same picture thrice to make the collage! "Just finished my morning workout," she captioned the sexy photograph, which can be seen below.
The fiancée to Kanye West is keen to keep her best foot forward when she says "I Do" the third time in the star studded ceremony happening the next week in France. Ahead of her wedding ceremony, Kim celebrated her first ever Mother's Day in a spectacular way. The reality star was gifted a wall of white roses, peonies, and hydrangeas by fiancé Kanye West. Kim posted a small video of the white flower wall along with the cute voice of North West saying "dada" in the backdrop. The video, which Kim captioned "3 dimensionally!" can be seen below.
It shows a huge wall decorated by white roses, peonies, and hydrangeas. The video is also special since one can hear the cute voice of baby Nori in the backdrop. She coos "dada" in her own voice to which Kim replies "yes daddy." According to Hollywoodlife.com, the little girl has learned to say "dada" but is yet to say "mama," a source close to the Kardashian family revealed to the Web site. Read more about it here.
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are reportedly getting married on May 24 in Paris France and their baby North West will reportedly have a big role in the star studded wedding, Hollywoodlife.com reported some time back. It will be third wedding for Kim Kardashian and first wedding for Kanye West.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World
- Iran Leader Asks Muslims to Supply Arms to Palestine, Calls Israel ‘Rapacious Wolf’
- Nexus 6 Likely Confirmed as Motorola 5.9-Inch Phablet on Release Date – Report
- Apple on 5.5-inch iPhone 6 Release Will Not Happen Until 2015 with Stocks Poised to Soar