Prince Harry & Cressida Bonas Split: Estranged Couple to 'Have it out' in Post-Break-up Meeting
By Riza Ornos | May 14, 2014 6:19 PM EST
After dating for almost two years, royal couple Prince Harry of Wales and Cressida Bonas called it quits last month that shocked a lot of followers of their royal romance. But after weeks of silence and cooling it off, the estranged couple is planning a post-break-up meeting to “have it all out.”
Britain's Prince Harry smiles during a visit to the proposed site of the new Sentebale Mateanong Herd Boy School, in Mokhotlong, Lesotho February 26, 2013.
For the past few months now that couple had widely been reported that they were on the verge of getting engaged and split just came out of nowhere. Now sources close to the couple are saying that the two are willing to talk and the prince is keen to have Cressida pick the ideal place for them to sort things out.
"They are planning to meet within the week to have it all out. Cressida's father has told them they can use his Norfolk farmhouse, so they have complete privacy," says a source in an interview with British magazine Grazia.
According to reports, the pretty blond decided to end her relationship with the prince after she had a heart to heart talk with the Duchess of Cambridge. Kate Middleton allegedly “gave her the lowdown on the pressures of being a princess and advised her to take time out, like she did with Wills in 2007."
“Kate feels for Cressie. There's an awful lot of pressure when the whole nation is asking if asking if you're about to get engaged, “says a source in an interview with Now magazine. "She told Cressie how she benefited from taking time out when she was on a break from William. Kate said it might be best for them too."
According to reports, the sudden split of the couple started when Cressida “freaked out” about the overwhelming attention the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge had to deal with while touring Australia and New Zealand in April.
There is no doubt that the couple is happy, but Cressie is an extremely private person and the public’s overwhelming attention is just too much for her. With so much pressure to appear “more royal,” Cressie decided to take a breather and we can all hope that the royal couple could figure things out in their post-break-up talk.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier