Solange Knowles and Jay Z Were Spotted Buying Jewelry Together in New York!
By charmaine corne clutton | May 14, 2014 5:44 PM EST
The brawl between Jay Z and Solange Knowles has been the talk of the town; a surfaced video of the altercation shows Solange Knowles, the younger sister of Beyonce, getting physically violent with Jay Z. Solange was alternating between kicks and punches aimed at Jay Z. The music mogul, however, did not retaliate at Bey's younger sister.
Meanwhile, the "Drunk in Love" singer just watched the scuffle between her sister and her hubby ensue without trying to intervene. When things got out of hand, a bodyguard was seen trying to forcefully restrain Solange Knowles from further physically hitting Jay Z.
It is not sure what the cause of the altercation is although various rumours have cropped up with regard to the ugly scuffle between Solange and Jay Z. The violent brawl between Solange and Jay Z happened during an after party at the Met Gala specifically at the Standard Hotel. After the scuffle, Jay Z and Beyonce's entourage including Solange exited the hotel where photographers captured an irate and conspicuously pissed Solange, whereas Beyonce managed to crack a smile to the shutterbugs that awaited.
While the reason to the scuffle remains to be a question, a report by TMZ claims that Solange and Jay Z were spotted checking out jewelry in a store in New York. The two were seen browsing through collections of jewelry at Mr. Flawless, a high end store in New York.
According further to TMZ, the pair did not show any signs of strife or awkwardness. The duo looked at the expensive gems with Mr. Flawless himself but tried nothing on. The controversial pair left the store without buying anything.
Could the pair be shopping for a piece offering to Beyonce?
Meanwhile, Beyonce posted a cryptic message on her Instagram after the altercation that ensued between Solange and Jay Z at the Met Gala after party. The post was basically a prayer that asked for guidance about 'relationships'-a possible reference to the strife she is experiencing with her sister and husband. Beyonce and Jay Z have yet to comment about the incident.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Samsung Aware Of Gap Issue On Galaxy Note 4, Mentions It As Important Manufacturing Feature In Note 4 User Manual
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks