HTC One M8: Leaked Image on Twitter Shows Android Smartphone in Blue Colour Option
By Jenalyn Villamarin | May 14, 2014 5:35 PM EST
Another leaked image of the HTC One M8 shows the latest Android smartphone sporting a blue colour option. The new colour variant for the Taiwanese device is added to the other available colour choices such as Gunmetal Gray, Glacial Silver and Amber Gold as well as the recently leaked HTC One M8 in red and pink.
The HTC One M8 in blue version was leaked online through Twitter from the notable mobile device source @evleaks. The new colour option reminds the device enthusiasts with the metallic blue version of the HTC One (M7). Click HERE to see photo.
The Gizbot report noted as well that the leaked HTC One M8 blue variant has the familiar black lines running on the device's sides and rear side. However, HTC has not yet confirmed when the red, pink and blue colour options will be available for the HTC One M8 as well as the pricing scheme for the Android smartphone.
The HTC One M8 may have three more colour options but the features and specs of the device are expected to be the same. The HTC device, which was officially announced and released in March 2014, sports a 5-inch Super LCD3 capacitive touch screen display with 1920x1080 pixel resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, a 2.3GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor, 2GB of RAM, Adreno 330 GPU and runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat operating system with the HTC Sense 6.0 UI.
Additional impressive features and specs of the HTC One M8 include the dimensions of 146.4 x 70.6 x 9.4 mm, weight of 160 grams, a 2600 mAh non-removable Li-Po battery, internal storage capacities of 16 GB or 32 GB that can be expanded up to 128 GB through the microSD card slot available, 4G LTE support, WiFi 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, NFC and microUSB v2.0.
When it comes to capturing images or videos, HTC incorporated the UltraPixel camera technology on the HTC One M8 with the Dual-LED flash, BSI Sensor, f/2.0 aperture and 28 mm lens. The HTC One M8 has a dual 4MP primary camera and a 5MP secondary camera that can capture selfie images and be used for video calls.
More Articles to Read:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'Dragon Age Keep' Guide: How To Use And Set Up Background Story For 'Dragon Age Inquisition'
- Google Nexus 6 Sold-Out Inventory: Android 5.0, Motorola-Nexus Branding, Network Carriers, Competitive Price
- ‘Destiny': Apocalypse-Themed Sparrows, Pumpkin Head Weapons As Contents For Halloween
- The Xperia Z3: A Review On Sony’s New Flagship
- Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Developer Edition Now Available At $699.99, Without Instalment Plan Options
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery