HTC One M8: Leaked Image on Twitter Shows Android Smartphone in Blue Colour Option
By Jenalyn Villamarin | May 14, 2014 5:35 PM EST
Another leaked image of the HTC One M8 shows the latest Android smartphone sporting a blue colour option. The new colour variant for the Taiwanese device is added to the other available colour choices such as Gunmetal Gray, Glacial Silver and Amber Gold as well as the recently leaked HTC One M8 in red and pink.
The HTC One M8 in blue version was leaked online through Twitter from the notable mobile device source @evleaks. The new colour option reminds the device enthusiasts with the metallic blue version of the HTC One (M7). Click HERE to see photo.
The Gizbot report noted as well that the leaked HTC One M8 blue variant has the familiar black lines running on the device's sides and rear side. However, HTC has not yet confirmed when the red, pink and blue colour options will be available for the HTC One M8 as well as the pricing scheme for the Android smartphone.
The HTC One M8 may have three more colour options but the features and specs of the device are expected to be the same. The HTC device, which was officially announced and released in March 2014, sports a 5-inch Super LCD3 capacitive touch screen display with 1920x1080 pixel resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, a 2.3GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor, 2GB of RAM, Adreno 330 GPU and runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat operating system with the HTC Sense 6.0 UI.
Additional impressive features and specs of the HTC One M8 include the dimensions of 146.4 x 70.6 x 9.4 mm, weight of 160 grams, a 2600 mAh non-removable Li-Po battery, internal storage capacities of 16 GB or 32 GB that can be expanded up to 128 GB through the microSD card slot available, 4G LTE support, WiFi 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, NFC and microUSB v2.0.
When it comes to capturing images or videos, HTC incorporated the UltraPixel camera technology on the HTC One M8 with the Dual-LED flash, BSI Sensor, f/2.0 aperture and 28 mm lens. The HTC One M8 has a dual 4MP primary camera and a 5MP secondary camera that can capture selfie images and be used for video calls.
More Articles to Read:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Android L 5.0 Eligible And Ineligible Devices: Nexus Gadgets, Google Play Edition And Android One
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’ Confirmed With Demo, More Info Revealed
- 'Dragon Age Inquisition': Three Classes Confirmed—Warrior, Mage And Rogue Abilities Exposed
- Know More About ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’ Team Aqua And Magma, Pokemon Bank and Global Link
- 'The Sims 4' Disappointing In-Game Factors And Pixelated Downloadable Pirated Copies
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet