MET Gala 2014: Video of Drunk Reese Witherspoon with Cara Delevingne Trends
By Maychelle Ornos | May 14, 2014 4:30 PM EST
The 2014 MET Gala was one of the fashion highlights of the year and stars come in their best dress as the event is organized by the Vogue editor herself, Anna Wintour. This event is very exclusive and celebrities Kate Upton, Cara Delevingne, Reese Witherspoon and Zooey Deschanel were in attendance but who would have thought that the four of them will bond over in an elevator ride. The video of the four women was posted by Delevingne on Instagram.
Actress Reese Witherspoon arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York, May 5, 2014.
Apparently, the unlikely group of women was from the after party following the MET Gala and they seem to be enjoying each other's company as they try to pronounce the 21-year-old model's last name. Even Reese Witherspoon had trouble pronouncing it as Zooey Deschanel tries her luck in saying it, according to the New York Daily News.
Reese also threw in an advice to the three ladies while Delevingne records their short elevator-ride. "What's the most important thing in a name for a girl? Is that a man can whisper it in his pillow," the 38-year-old actress said in her signature southern accent.
She is still enjoying her free time as there are several movies that are lined-up for the southern belle. The "This Means War" star will be seen in "The Good Life," "Wild," and "Inherent Vice" for 2014 and the upcoming "Wish List" on 2015, according to the IMDB.
Reese whose recent film "Wild" is speculated to be one of the possible contenders for the Oscars will be released by Fox Searchlight on December 5th, according to the Los Angeles Times. She is portraying the memoir of the best-selling author Cheryl Strayed as she embarked on an epic journey hiking the Pacific Crest Trail.
It is a movie that is long awaited for the Oscar-winning actress to get back in the game of the Academy Awards and BAFTA after her very much successful Best Actress win for the film "Walk the Line" back in 2006. "Wild" may be her chance in snagging the coveted Oscar for the second time around.
The video of Reese Witherspoon, Zooey Deschanel, and Kate Upton being candid after the 2014 MET Gala was taken down by Cara Delevingne from her Instagram account after it went viral.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- 'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: Stefan Proposes To 'Elena Williams' In Promo Trailer For Episode 4 Titled 'Black Hole Sun' [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Oct. 20-24 Spoilers: An ‘Unexpected Visitor’ Changes Everything For Sami Plus Updates On Salemites
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- iPhone 6 vs Nexus 6 vs Galaxy Note 4: Performance and User Interface Comparison
- Fappening: Message Board Posters Belittle Nude Photo Leakers As D-Listers Seeking Publicity
- Fappening: Lindsay Clubine, Wife Of Boston Red Sox Pitcher Clay Buchholz, & George Sampson Of Britain’s Got Talent, Are The Latest Victims Of Celebrity Nude Leaks
- U.S. Missile Shield In Europe Opens In Romania: Russia's Reservations Ignored
- Spain Offers To Train Iraqi Troops To Fight Back ISIS Militants: Kurdish Forces Making Gains In Kobani Against ISIS Surge