MET Gala 2014: Video of Drunk Reese Witherspoon with Cara Delevingne Trends
By Maychelle Ornos | May 14, 2014 4:30 PM EST
The 2014 MET Gala was one of the fashion highlights of the year and stars come in their best dress as the event is organized by the Vogue editor herself, Anna Wintour. This event is very exclusive and celebrities Kate Upton, Cara Delevingne, Reese Witherspoon and Zooey Deschanel were in attendance but who would have thought that the four of them will bond over in an elevator ride. The video of the four women was posted by Delevingne on Instagram.
Actress Reese Witherspoon arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York, May 5, 2014.
Apparently, the unlikely group of women was from the after party following the MET Gala and they seem to be enjoying each other's company as they try to pronounce the 21-year-old model's last name. Even Reese Witherspoon had trouble pronouncing it as Zooey Deschanel tries her luck in saying it, according to the New York Daily News.
Reese also threw in an advice to the three ladies while Delevingne records their short elevator-ride. "What's the most important thing in a name for a girl? Is that a man can whisper it in his pillow," the 38-year-old actress said in her signature southern accent.
She is still enjoying her free time as there are several movies that are lined-up for the southern belle. The "This Means War" star will be seen in "The Good Life," "Wild," and "Inherent Vice" for 2014 and the upcoming "Wish List" on 2015, according to the IMDB.
Reese whose recent film "Wild" is speculated to be one of the possible contenders for the Oscars will be released by Fox Searchlight on December 5th, according to the Los Angeles Times. She is portraying the memoir of the best-selling author Cheryl Strayed as she embarked on an epic journey hiking the Pacific Crest Trail.
It is a movie that is long awaited for the Oscar-winning actress to get back in the game of the Academy Awards and BAFTA after her very much successful Best Actress win for the film "Walk the Line" back in 2006. "Wild" may be her chance in snagging the coveted Oscar for the second time around.
The video of Reese Witherspoon, Zooey Deschanel, and Kate Upton being candid after the 2014 MET Gala was taken down by Cara Delevingne from her Instagram account after it went viral.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet