MET Gala 2014: Video of Drunk Reese Witherspoon with Cara Delevingne Trends
By Maychelle Ornos | May 14, 2014 4:30 PM EST
The 2014 MET Gala was one of the fashion highlights of the year and stars come in their best dress as the event is organized by the Vogue editor herself, Anna Wintour. This event is very exclusive and celebrities Kate Upton, Cara Delevingne, Reese Witherspoon and Zooey Deschanel were in attendance but who would have thought that the four of them will bond over in an elevator ride. The video of the four women was posted by Delevingne on Instagram.
Actress Reese Witherspoon arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York, May 5, 2014.
Apparently, the unlikely group of women was from the after party following the MET Gala and they seem to be enjoying each other's company as they try to pronounce the 21-year-old model's last name. Even Reese Witherspoon had trouble pronouncing it as Zooey Deschanel tries her luck in saying it, according to the New York Daily News.
Reese also threw in an advice to the three ladies while Delevingne records their short elevator-ride. "What's the most important thing in a name for a girl? Is that a man can whisper it in his pillow," the 38-year-old actress said in her signature southern accent.
She is still enjoying her free time as there are several movies that are lined-up for the southern belle. The "This Means War" star will be seen in "The Good Life," "Wild," and "Inherent Vice" for 2014 and the upcoming "Wish List" on 2015, according to the IMDB.
Reese whose recent film "Wild" is speculated to be one of the possible contenders for the Oscars will be released by Fox Searchlight on December 5th, according to the Los Angeles Times. She is portraying the memoir of the best-selling author Cheryl Strayed as she embarked on an epic journey hiking the Pacific Crest Trail.
It is a movie that is long awaited for the Oscar-winning actress to get back in the game of the Academy Awards and BAFTA after her very much successful Best Actress win for the film "Walk the Line" back in 2006. "Wild" may be her chance in snagging the coveted Oscar for the second time around.
The video of Reese Witherspoon, Zooey Deschanel, and Kate Upton being candid after the 2014 MET Gala was taken down by Cara Delevingne from her Instagram account after it went viral.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
- What Happens When You Give Up Sex For 12 Months? – Dialogue With Peter Lynagh – Exclusive
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice’ First Photo Of Lex Luthor Leaked, Jesse Eisenberg On Villain’s Role And Plot Details Revealed
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Captain America 3’: Red Skull Returns, Greater Villains Added
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones
- Russia Massacres Ukrainian Volunteer Battalions—Surviving Members Alleged