MET Gala 2014: Video of Drunk Reese Witherspoon with Cara Delevingne Trends
By Maychelle Ornos | May 14, 2014 4:30 PM EST
The 2014 MET Gala was one of the fashion highlights of the year and stars come in their best dress as the event is organized by the Vogue editor herself, Anna Wintour. This event is very exclusive and celebrities Kate Upton, Cara Delevingne, Reese Witherspoon and Zooey Deschanel were in attendance but who would have thought that the four of them will bond over in an elevator ride. The video of the four women was posted by Delevingne on Instagram.
Actress Reese Witherspoon arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York, May 5, 2014.
Apparently, the unlikely group of women was from the after party following the MET Gala and they seem to be enjoying each other's company as they try to pronounce the 21-year-old model's last name. Even Reese Witherspoon had trouble pronouncing it as Zooey Deschanel tries her luck in saying it, according to the New York Daily News.
Reese also threw in an advice to the three ladies while Delevingne records their short elevator-ride. "What's the most important thing in a name for a girl? Is that a man can whisper it in his pillow," the 38-year-old actress said in her signature southern accent.
She is still enjoying her free time as there are several movies that are lined-up for the southern belle. The "This Means War" star will be seen in "The Good Life," "Wild," and "Inherent Vice" for 2014 and the upcoming "Wish List" on 2015, according to the IMDB.
Reese whose recent film "Wild" is speculated to be one of the possible contenders for the Oscars will be released by Fox Searchlight on December 5th, according to the Los Angeles Times. She is portraying the memoir of the best-selling author Cheryl Strayed as she embarked on an epic journey hiking the Pacific Crest Trail.
It is a movie that is long awaited for the Oscar-winning actress to get back in the game of the Academy Awards and BAFTA after her very much successful Best Actress win for the film "Walk the Line" back in 2006. "Wild" may be her chance in snagging the coveted Oscar for the second time around.
The video of Reese Witherspoon, Zooey Deschanel, and Kate Upton being candid after the 2014 MET Gala was taken down by Cara Delevingne from her Instagram account after it went viral.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles