New Zealand's Dairy Private Luxury Hotel Ranks 7th in TripAdvisor's World's Top Hotels for Service
By Reissa Su | May 14, 2014 4:06 PM EST
New Zealand hotels dominated Trip Advisor's best hotels based on service in the South Pacific. The Dairy Private Luxury Hotel in Queenstown ranked seventh in the Travellers' Choice exceptional service award. The Queenstown hotel was named the top hotel with the best service in all of New Zealand and the South Pacific including Australia.
Trip Advisor's exceptional service award winners were chosen based on millions of user reviews and opinions. Users who rated the Queenstown hotel as best in service liked its "beautiful rooms with amazing views of the Remarkables." Travellers also liked its location, afternoon teas, breakfasts and sitting room with open fire.
In the South Pacific region's top 25, New Zealand has 13 hotels in the rankings for their high levels of service. According to Trip Advisor, Australia has five hotels in the top 25. New Zealand hotels recognised for their high levels of service were found to be cheaper based on reviews compared to others in the world.
The Travellers' Choice exceptional service award winners had an average rate of NZ$356 per night but it will only cost $275 in New Zealand hotels.
Following Dairy Private Luxury Hotel is Chalet Motel in Hammer Sprints with second place while Gateway Motel Picton Accommodation ranked third among New Zealand hotels with the best service.
Trip Advisor declared Morocco's Riad Kheirredine as the hotel with the best service in the world. Barbara Messing, Trip Advisor's chief marketing officer, said travellers have millions of hotels to choose from in different countries but hotels can stand out for their service. She said based on hotel reviews, a happy customer will "spread the word" about their hotel experience.
Trip Advisor is the biggest travel site in the world. It helps travellers plan their trip and offers trusted advice from other travellers in the world. The site also has a wide variety of travel choices of accommodations and attractions with links to booking tools for user convenience.
Top 10 hotels for service in the world according to TripAdvisor:
1. Riad Kheirredine, Marrakech, Morocco
2. Hamanasi Adventure and Dive Resort, Hopkins, Belize
3. Akademie Street Boutique Hotel and Guesthouse, Franschhoek, South Africa
4. Riad Noir d'Ivoire, Marrakech, Morocco
5. Hotel Residence Agnes, Prague, Czech Republic
6. Castlewood House, Dingle, Ireland
7. The Dairy Private Luxury Hotel, Queenstown, New Zealand
8. Desert Riviera Hotel, Palm Springs, US
9. La Maison Arabe, Marrakech, Morocco
10. Hotel Villa Steno, Monterosso al Mare, Italy
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed