‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 7 Season Finale Spoilers [Episode 24]: Sheldon Checks Out in ‘The Status Quo Combustion’ [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | May 14, 2014 4:05 PM EST
"The Status Quo Combustion" is the final episode of "The Big Bang Theory" Season 7. It is set to wrap-up with Sheldon checking out of Apartment 4A, as he faces an uncertain future.
[Youtube/The Big Bang Theory]
In the previous episode, there were two major developments. Leonard and Penny got engaged and Emily and Raj kissed. The final episode is set to open with the announcements about the engagement and the kiss. The preview of the episode provides a glimpse of the happiness after Penny announces that she and Leonard are also engaged.
The preview also shows Penny breaking the news to her family about her engagement, and telling them that she is not pregnant. It looks like Penny is breaking her family's tradition of being pregnant at the time of engagement.
The spoilers leaked online and the preview clip reveal that Sheldon will find himself in a difficult situation because of Penny and Leonard's engagement and also due to other changes that is set to take place in the final episode of Season 7.
In the preview clip, Leonard can be seen asking Sheldon to move across the hall. He is suggesting that Sheldon move to Penny's place and he and Penny live at Apartment A4. According to the spoilers leaked online, Sheldon will be disturbed, wondering why Leonard is picking Penny over him. In addition to this, Caltech will stop him from changing his field of study, as the grant money is for string theory.
The spoilers also reveal that Stuart's comic store will catch fire and this will make Sheldon more frustrated. He will also not like the suggestion of Amy that they start living together. Unable to cope-up with all the changes, Sheldon will plan to leave Pasadena!
Sheldon will be leaving Pasadena to figure out things and to discover who he really is.
Meanwhile, Stuart will get hired as the caretaker of Howard's mother. According to the spoilers, Stuart and Howard's mother will get along, real well. Also, Raj and Emily will be taking their relationship to the next level, the synopsis of the episode indicates.
And, Amy will be seen hitting Leonard, because he allowed Sheldon to leave the town.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’