Solange Knowles Cleaned Her Instagram by Deleting Pics of Beyonce!
By charmaine corne clutton | May 14, 2014 3:53 PM EST
Things are starting to get nasty between Beyonce and Solange Knowles. The controversial sisters of the moment might be bickering at the moment yet the cause of such has not been revealed to the public. The physical altercation between Jay Z and Solange might be a reason to the apparent falling out between the two.
Singer Solange Knowles arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of \"Charles James: Beyond Fashion\" in Upper Manhattan, New York, May 5, 2014. REUTERS/Lucas Jackson
News about the scuffle between the music mogul and the younger sister of Beyonce has been making headlines all over the internet. In a leaked elevator video, the scuffle between Solange and Jay Z is clear; the younger sis of Beyonce is shown alternating between kicks and punches directed towards the rapper.
The incident happened after a MET Gala after party in the Standard Hotel. A bodyguard quickly intervened in the scuffle. Meanwhile, Beyonce just stood motionless during the altercation-without even trying to halt the physical assault that was engendered by her younger sister towards her husband Jay Z.
After the brawl between the two, Beyonce posted a cryptic message on her Instagram post, with a prayer aimed to 'make God take care of her relationships.' It seems, however, that Beyonce is not the only one trying to express her disappointment over the incident; according to a report by E! News, Solange Knowles cleaned her Instagram account by deleting every photo of her and Beyonce except for one which was taken 15 months ago.
It is not clear whether such move was a deliberate act to send a message to Beyonce or if such was just an oversight from Solange.
Meanwhile, a rep from Standard Hotel released a statement obtained by E! News regarding the leaked video of the scuffle by saying:
"We are shocked and disappointed that there was a clear breach of our security system and the confidentiality that we count on providing our guests... We are investigating with the utmost urgency the circumstances surrounding the situation and, as is our customary practice, will discipline and prosecute the individuals involved to our fullest capacity."
Meanwhile, Jay Z and Beyonce seemed unfazed by the issue-the couple was last seen Saturday at a basketball game.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Spoilers: Curly Hair Bachelorette’s Exit In Episode 16, Blake Talks About Laurina And Why He Rubbed His Eye
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Amazon Announces Kindle Fire HD 6, Kindle Fire HD 7 Tablets; Official Release Date Is Oct 2