‘General Hospital’ (GH) Casting Update and Spoilers: Madeline Reeves vs. Nina Clay Plus Donna Mills Returns to Port Charles
By Tarun Mazumdar | May 14, 2014 3:20 PM EST
Donna Mills is back in Port Charles and her return is going to be nothing less than shocking. According to Celeb Dirty Laundry, Donna Mills plays the character of Madeline Reeves and she is going to have an important storyline.
Madeline Reeves comes to "General Hospital" as Nina Clay's mother. Nina Clay is Silas' comatose wife. Madeline is also the mother of Detective Nathan West. However, there is more- Madeline is the one who announced that her daughter Nina was pregnant and that she drugged her in order to kill the baby. The drug put Nina into coma. Also, she is the sister of Dr. Liesl Obrecht and is Nathan's aunt. She actually raised Obrecht's son as her own.
Celeb Dirty Laundry notes that Donna's character made a huge impact in "General Hospital." However, she quit the show on May 1 as she was not happy the way she was treated on the show.
The 26th edition of ABC Soaps reveals that the powers that be at the show are discussing things with Donna and she is going to be back in "General Hospital" as Madeline.
"Yes, it's going to happen! This is hard! I can do it if it's only a certain amount of days and a certain amount of scenes, because they do so much in one day. It can get a little overwhelming. But, they agreed to that, so yea, I think we are going to go forward. They really want to play out this story...," says Donna to ABC Soaps (via Celeb Dirty Laundry).
Earlier, Michelle Stafford joined "General Hospital" as Nina Clay. The website notes that Michelle and Donna's character may have some action-packed and emotionally charged scenes. Fans cannot wait to watch these two characters go one-on-one.
It will be interesting to see Nina deal with Madeline and talk about what she has done in the past.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Celebrities Suffering From Lupus: Facts About the Disease
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers, Speculations: Stana Katic in More ‘Beast’ Action, Nathan Fillion Mulls Caskett Wedding Schedule
- Scandal Season 4 Update: Premiere Episode Title Revealed, A Different New Season
- Transfer News: In Demand Everton Midfielder Silence Speculations by Penning New Deal [VIDEO]
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Reebok Launches Bacon Line to Lure CrossFit and Paleo Diet Fans
- Transfer News: Star Midfielder Pledges Future with Manchester City [VIDEO]
- ACT Party's Demand to Re Consider Maoris Privileges Evokes Reprimand