'Vampire Diaries' Season 5 Spoilers: Damon Reacts to Stefan’s Death, Threatens Bonnie to Bring His Brother Back in Episode 22 Titled 'Home' [WATCH VIDEO]
By Jenalyn Villamarin | May 14, 2014 1:57 PM EST
Just like the TVD fans, Damon Salvatore (Ian Somerhalder) is totally onboard the "Bring Stefan Back" petition. The released video clip from "The Vampire Diaries" Season 5, Episode 22 titled "Home" showed Damon reacting to Stefan's (Paul Wesley) death and threatening Bonnie (Kat Graham) once again to find a way that can bring back his brother and best friend Enzo (Michael Malarkey).
Actor Ian Somerhalder arrives at the 2014 People's Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California January 8, 2014.
'Supernatural' Season 9 Spoilers: Actress Lindsey McKeon Talks about Tessa the Reaper's Return in Episode 22 Titled 'Stairway to Heaven'
'Man of Steel 2' Casting News: 'Game of Thrones' Actor Jason Momoa Sees Himself as Lobo than Aquaman in Batman vs. Superman Film [WATCH VIDEO]
Damon initially lost his best friend Enzo and he is struggling to bring his buddy back before the Other Side falls apart. Now that his brother Stefan is there too, Damon loses it and the Salvatore vampire can be seen in the video clip venting out at Bonnie and threatening the Anchor to the Other Side to bring his brother back.
The preview video begins with Damon smashing things and Bonnie begs him to stop. "You said you had a plan, Bonnie," Damon stated angrily. Bonnie had to explain to Damon that she lost Maria (Tamara Austin), the Traveller who knew the right spell, when she got sucked into oblivion just like everyone else who was on the Other Side.
Damon demanded that Bonnie should find another Traveller who knows the spell. "You need motivation. Because if the Other Side goes away everyone we know there, including you, goes away with it," Damon stated and Bonnie responded that she knows that.
"Do you think I want to die?" the Anchor asked Damon. The video clip ends with Damon declaring that his brother is on the Other Side. Bonnie responded once again the she knows that and Damon's facial expression showed that the reality of Stefan's death hit him hard.
Will Damon go after the man who killed his brother? The WetPaint report speculates things are not looking good for Tyler Lockwood (Michael Trevino) and the character could die in "The Vampire Diaries" Season 5 finale.
A Traveller named Julian completely took over Tyler's body and betrayed his own faction by teaming up with Damon in the penultimate episode titled "Promised Land." However, the death of his wife Maria made him rip out Stefan's heart during their confrontation.
However, the synopsis for the Season 5 finale episode revealed that it is Markos (Raffi Barsoumian) who will use violence on Julian in Tyler's body to punish him for betraying the Travellers. Watch the Season 5 finale episode of "The Vampire Diaries" titled "Home" on Thursday night, May 15, at 8 pm ET on the CW Network.
More Articles to Read:
'Vampire Diaries' Season 5 Spoilers: Damon Works on His Explosion Plan with Jeremy and Matt in Finale Episode Titled 'Home' [WATCH PROMO VIDEO] - [READ]
'Vampire Diaries' Season 5 Episode 21 'Promised Land' Recap/Spoilers: One Major Death Happens, Bonnie Feels the Pressure of Being an Anchor to the Other Side - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase